Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U guys overreact after one good LMA game... He is who he always was.. A soft choker who occasionally has great games
    That’s been the case for Aldridge since he’s been in San Antonio. At some point you’d think some people would catch on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well than you never have seen Walker play. With a little playing time and confidence he can be a decent scorer from the bench. I am not talkin about 20+, i am talking about 10+. With White around 10+ and some contribution of the other 3 players, the bench could score around 25 - 35 point range. its not much, but as long as they hold their fort on the defensive site, it can work.
    I couldn't help but notice that your team is the Los Angeles Lakers...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U guys overreact after one good LMA game... He is who he always was.. A soft choker who occasionally has great games
    Yep. Summed up his entire career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Normally against a losing teams too...

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    39points . Over 30 something assists against the best team defense in the nba.

That had to be painful for some to watch . It's easier to .

Aside from Bryns chucking and Marco setting foot on the court i enjoyed the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no reason to overreact, but it was against a good defensive team ... he needs those early pick and pop shots around the FT area to get going tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    duncan2k5 ting on the sniffers per par

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP with a bad case of getting shat in mouth disease
    Must have gotten it from you

Great stat line tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1 FG in 26 minutes tonight. ONE!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Great stat line tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    39points . Over 30 something assists against the best team defense in the nba.

That had to be painful for some to watch . It's easier to .

Aside from Bryns chucking and Marco setting foot on the court i enjoyed the game

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes a no show. Was hilarious watching the Bryn, Patty and Demar show. Get used to it this season.

This will be rhe game plan. Let these shows try and win the game and deny LA the ball. Spurs shot the three well and still lost.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Great stat line tonight
    ok bump your wrist-razor post every time lma has a bad game. enjoy the dumpster juice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge was bad, but the Spurs didn't throw the ball into the post at all this time. They consistently ran plays for him against OKC. I'm starting to think this is by design.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge was bad, but the Spurs didn't throw the ball into the post at all this time. They consistently ran plays for him against OKC. I'm starting to think this is by design.
    Honestly I can't tell what the team does "by design." It's all just ugly most of the time. Seems like totally random offense and poor defense.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is a weird tactic seeing as how Aldridge fared well against Boston last season and this season their front court is even weaker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't worry guys. The Grizzlies are 2-7 so LMA should score 30+ again, tbh. Real leader...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Question: does a game camera ever capture LMA and Tim in the same frame? I think LMA is, for the most part, completely overwhelmed by having followed an all-time great and HOF player/legend and continues to be intimidated by both his legacy and continuing presence. I think the first thought he has after waking up every morning is, ”I am not even 1/10th the player Tim Duncan was.” And his next thought is, ”I wish I had just stayed in Portland.”

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't worry guys. The Grizzlies are 2-7 so LMA should score 30+ again, tbh. Real leader...
    Won't happen, if Dj lays another egg as PG. Too often last night, he was looking for his own or running plays for Bryn.. keep in mind Dj's ugly shot also means his man will be denying LA the ball. It's that essy

Realize your love for DJ has no boundaries but surely you understand the basics of basketball . Big men are only as good as the guys that feed them the ball. The buck stops with DJ .

Funny how DJ takes credit for L.A. getting the ball last game. This time it's LA fault he was running plays for Bryn freaking Forbes

Agree with RC Drunkford. It's almost seemed by design.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he was always a giant vagina. I was OK with him coming here and help the big 3 and mr load load management, but when he has to be your #1 option, you know u're ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best way to tank and build character without actually tanking is to trade both DeMar and LaMarcus for some good young players and picks and just develop what you have. Leadership is missing from these two and they’re not good enough mentally to get you over the bump without someone else being Tim Duncan or Michael Jordan. Hard to pull for this Spurs Squad. No coincidence Tim was brought in as an assistant wouldn’t be surprised if LaMarcus despises that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't teach effort. No dogs on this team. Just a couple of pups and 2 fat pussy cats leading the team. Can't win with that...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was so high on him when the Spurs snatched him but damn, could we please just ship his gutless lame ass back to Portland please?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ship him and Lonnie for Karl Anthony Towns

Dejounte/ White
    Forbes/ Mills
    DeMar/ Keldon
    Lyles/ Gay/ Samanic
    Towns/ Poetl

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs