I'm thinking of going large on:

Falcons at Saints

Ravens at Bengals.

Is there any reason to lay off these two?
    You got other games that are locks. L-o-c-k-s.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Because 13 is a ton of points in the NFL. The Saints could be in complete control 31-13 and the Falcons could score a meaningless garbage TD against backups to make it a 31-20 final score.

Because 13 is a ton of points in the NFL. The Saints could be in complete control 31-13 and the Falcons could score a meaningless garbage TD against backups to make it a 31-20 final score.
    ML large parlay is the plan.
    100 for +38 is the current payoff.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I'm thinking of going large on:

Falcons at Saints

Ravens at Bengals.

Is there any reason to lay off these two?
    You got other games that are locks. L-o-c-k-s.
    Betting on road teams in the NFL this late in the year is dangerous.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    The only pick I'd go with is Green Bay -5 at home vs Panthers.

Meh might put $50 on it

Gay Boi Aaron Rodgers and the Packers f'd me last week. But ya I went small on that parlay. ers. 3 points mid 4th quarter.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The Browns laying points seems crazy to me. I get that it's the Bills but it's Week 8 and Cleveland has looked ing terrible. I get a Pick Em @ home but a 2-6 squad as favorites against a 6-2 team just seems bonkers to me.

I like the Hawks getting +6 as well. You get the MVP front runner plus 6 in a primetime game. Kyler Murray put up 25 on SF last week and he's basically a homeless version of Wilson at this point in their careers.

Thanks for the road reminder. Plus I wonder if Ravens have hangover from Pats / so far ahead in Div don't care.

Broaden it out to NCAA football or basketball or whatever. Sometimes the early heavy favorite vs lesser division school they give a line, even it its -1000.
    I'm just looking for near Locks like Saints at home.

Meh might put $50 on it
    Blake hit me with one of your fantastic picks.
    Like calling Texas Tech well before their Finals run.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    The Browns laying points seems crazy to me. I get that it's the Bills but it's Week 8 and Cleveland has looked ing terrible. I get a Pick Em @ home but a 2-6 squad as favorites against a 6-2 team just seems bonkers to me.

I like the Hawks getting +6 as well. You get the MVP front runner plus 6 in a primetime game. Kyler Murray put up 25 on SF last week and he's basically a homeless version of Wilson at this point in their careers.
    NBA inplay has a lot of potential for one willing to get away from parlays. These large leads are shrinking all the time.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Meh might put $50 on it
    You're welcome lol

I'm happy to say my flight got delayed thus I missed losing money on picking the Saints. Who the h saw that one coming? Betwise the game did have a "too good to be true" feel about it. I'm definitely a conspiracy theorist when it comes to sports betting.

Ravens thanks Blake for the warning. Seriously it's ok. One never knows. As for your GB lock which came true, I was still too pissed at the Fudge Packers for last weeks egg vs the Chargers.

Not only covered but won.
    I've been wondering when the Bills would revert to their losing ways. Answered.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I'm happy to say my flight got delayed thus I missed losing money on picking the Saints. Who the h saw that one coming? Betwise the game did have a "too good to be true" feel about it. I'm definitely a conspiracy theorist when it comes to sports betting.

Ravens thanks Blake for the warning. Seriously it's ok. One never knows. As for your GB lock which came true, I was still too pissed at the Fudge Packers for last weeks egg vs the Chargers.
    Ravens hindsight looked like an easy pick but I still never take road teams this late in the NFL season.

I prefer college football any way. Much easier.

Ravens hindsight looked like an easy pick but I still never take road teams this late in the NFL season.

I prefer college football any way. Much easier.
    Then hit me with Week 11.
    New thread coming up.

Thread Information