Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kanter plays for Boston now and LMA routinely gets raped by him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That woulda been nice against Zubac and Harrell but I'll take it tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't worry guys once Murray gets off minutes restrictions both he and White will eat up Marco's minutes. Marco went a shining 1-10 tonight. Might be his worst shooting night as a Spur.
    Oh yeah, this team WILL be better once Murray is given the go-ahead. And they can really make an impact if Pop finds it within himself to play Murray and White together. We have glaring flaws but we can still be a really solid team with what we have and some tinkering.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't worry guys once Murray gets off minutes restrictions both he and White will eat up Marco's minutes. Marco went a shining 1-10 tonight. Might be his worst shooting night as a Spur.

Murray was just talking about that in the postgame. "Yeeah… they gettin' a taste of me. I'm on minute restriction, but once I get off I feel like I have a better feel for the game." He's ready.

And when you say "shining", you mean like the movie, right? "Heeeere's Marco!" I'm so sick of watching that bas on the floor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kanter plays for Boston now and LMA routinely gets raped by him.
    Kanter is hurt and hasn't played for several games. He may be back by Saturday, though.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol LMA making a schoolgirl out of Adams over whom a good part of the forum was lusting nary a few days ago

and the response is, well let's see him score 40 next game on 90 pct shooting then i'll believe in his midrange game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are we sure? At this point, I wouldn't put it past the genius to just cut more into White's. I like how we barely even complain about the lack of White-Murray anymore too. Like we're resigned to the fact that Pop's just going to continue being a got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And when you say "shining", you mean like the movie, right? "Heeeere's Marco!" I'm so sick of watching that bas on the floor.
    red rum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good to see LMA is back. We really need him to be an allstar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean Pop and Beli are trolling at this point right? It's pretty funny tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adams used to be brutal against us. LMA seems to always play well against him.

Lyles with some really good play.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good to see LMA is back. We really need him to be an allstar.
    they made an obvious adjustment to revolve the offense around him this game. everyone was looking for him. the offense looked pretty smooth tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A game like this makes you wonder how he can be so totally dead in other games. And he's still a near 7-footer who only got 6 rebounds. It was a good game, and I'll take it. But I wouldn't want to base the postseason on him.
    Yeah. Absolutely hate how he goes through the motions to collect a paycheck about 80% of the time. The boards caught my eye, too. He puts together well-rounded performances less frequently than he does one of his scoring outbursts. I still prefer starting White over Dijon, because Derrick can set him up on PnRs and low post-ups better than Dijon. When LMA gets his points early going to the hole, that seems to unlock his total game better. Sure, he still takes those fadeaways, but he goes into traffic and just seems to play a better all-around game. Don't get me wrong, I love Dijon, and I am very impressed with him so far this season, but in that one respect, White is better for the starting lineup. With Dijon coming back after a year, I really expected White to start, and Dijon play the sixth man role, which I think would give him an opportunity to be a real spark plug/catalyst off the bench. I just love the guy's moxy. I would like to see Pop switch Derrick and Dijon's roles for an experiment. The Derrick/Dijon thing is a real dilemma in my mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop just said that Derrick and Dijon really complement each other. So why not play them together a minute or two?

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop just said that Derrick and Dijon really complement each other. So why not play them together a minute or two?
    i thought the same too lol... i was like ummm but they haven't played more than a minute together

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kanter is hurt and hasn't played for several games. He may be back by Saturday, though.
    Not a doubt in my mind he'll play and abuse LMA tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interviews from Gregg and Murray referenced earlier.
    At 2:20 mark, the reporter asks about Marco but idiotically leads the question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish we had Lou Williams instead of Patty Mills.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    incorrectly Posted this in the Dwhite thread

Lyles was good as you can expect . Did his role to a tee. Shot well from the perimeter, moved well and rebounded. .

Marco was terrible again on both ends. Doesn't deserve the mins .

DJ WAS good. Got LA rolling and setting up offense so got the job done as PG. As always rebounded great. Still not convinced on that jumpshot of his. Seems to be avoiding it

Demar picked his spots, created for teammates and wasn't a liability on d. Would love to see this version of him more often.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would love Lou Williams too. Patty though, aside from pop overplaying and leaving him overmatched he shooting lights out this season so far. Delivering on his role.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because it would be unfair to the opponent, just like taking a coach's challenge

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty's not our main problem tbh. Not even close

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty easy ... if he needs this kind of PG he will play Dejounte and if he needs that kind of PG he will play White ... they complement each other without having to play together

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty's not our main problem tbh. Not even close
    I didn't say he was - just that Williams would be an upgrade over him. If you prefer let's say "instead of Belinelli."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say he was - just that Williams would be an upgrade over him. If you prefer let's say "instead of Belinelli."
    That's true, and LeBron James would be an upgrade over DDR ))

Thread Information