Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Purple and Bold! whitemamba's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    9,825



    This where all that cash is going
    _____________________________

  2. #2
    Veteran baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    72,950
    IDK man, San Antonio strip clubs suck and he was still pretty ty in that 2017 series. Shot 37% in the three games in San Antonio.

  3. #3
    Veteran Arcadian's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7,959
    An exemplary case of why correlation =/= causation.

  4. #4
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    36,564
    The r^2 is .21 for sake that's a conclusion
    _____________________________
    90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars


    SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Veteran DMC's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    70,147
    So this is the guy who did the advanced stats for Spurs contracts.

  6. #6
    stats geek snickles's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    392
    i've never been there, but i've heard that toronto strip clubs are some of the best out there.

    *SHRUG*
    _____________________________

  7. #7
    Veteran DMC's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    70,147
    Russ is shooting 23% from 3 but still takes a ton of them.

    Rockets = ed

  8. #8
    Veteran LkrFan's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    33,243
    John Clawd Van Damn!

  9. #9
    Veteran LkrFan's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    33,243
    IDK man, San Antonio strip clubs suck and he was still pretty ty in that 2017 series. Shot 37% in the three games in San Antonio.
    Who would go to a San Antonio strip club to watch a few walruses twerking? From the looks of your post, YOU

  10. #10
    Veteran R. DeMurre's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1,046
    Russ is shooting 23% from 3 but still takes a ton of them.

    Rockets = ed
    The worst high volume three point shooter in the history of the NBA.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9,556
    Who would go to a San Antonio strip club to watch a few walruses twerking? From the looks of your post, YOU

    Oh yeah, because them Cali dopehead dancers with adam's apples dancing close enough to give you second-hand razor burn is preferable to some puta gordas with C-section scars dancing with pasties on. ing Sergio.

  12. #12
    Veteran LkrFan's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    33,243
    Oh yeah, because them Cali dopehead dancers with adam's apples dancing close enough to give you second-hand razor burn is preferable to some puta gordas with C-section scars dancing with pasties on. ing Sergio.


    This post seems personal. You go to that same walrus strip club?

  13. #13
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9,556


    This post seems personal. You go to that same walrus strip club?
    Nah, would rather look at walrus gut than see 5 o'clock shadows on "dancers"

  14. #14
    Veteran LkrFan's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    33,243
    Nah, would rather look at walrus gut than see 5 o'clock shadows on "dancers"

  15. #15
    Veteran DMC's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    70,147
    When the pole dancer can out bench press you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •