My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake Zero wants a tickle fight.
    Derp wants to fold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They electorally voted for Trump. Get over it.
    lol you gotta be trolling, there's no way you're this re ed...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your vote is part of determining an electoral total. This isn't hard stuff unless you're a re maybe.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You haven't been paying attention

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You haven't been paying attention
    Nah, I think he's syncing his period with yours.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where there's a derp, there's a way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your vote is part of determining an electoral total. This isn't hard stuff unless you're a re maybe.
    Nobody is disputing how the electoral college works. We're only stating that, factually, you vote for the candidates, not the electors.

The popularity contest is within the candidates, they go to the debates, etc, not the electors. This is pretty simple stuff.

Your guy is less popular and received less votes than ty Shillary, that's just a fact. He's still the president, nobody is taking that away from him.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody is disputing how the electoral college works. We're only stating that, factually, you vote for the candidates, not the electors.
    Everyone knows it's for the electors when they vote; don't be a dweeb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone knows it's for the electors when they vote; don't be a dweeb.
    lol, no. Electors are state actors. Every state defines by law how they're allocated based on the candidate election result. We're not discussing the electoral college, most people understand how it works.

When you vote for president, you vote for Candidate A or Candidate B. Based on who wins that contest, electors are allocated based on the state's particular law.

We're discussing something completely different, which is the claim that rest of the country voted like New York or not. They did. The vast majority of the country voted for Shillary, This is a fact.

The only reason she's not president is the electoral college, which is absolutely fine. Al Gore suffered the same fate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course Bloomberg could be POTUS very competently. He built Bloomberg, which is an incredible business, and he was a respectable mayor of NYC, the biggest city in America. I doubt he's popular enough to get the nomination though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp getting shat on daily.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, no. Electors are state actors. Every state defines by law how they're allocated based on the candidate election result. We're not discussing the electoral college, most people understand how it works.

When you vote for president, you vote for Candidate A or Candidate B. Based on who wins that contest, electors are allocated based on the state's particular law.

We're discussing something completely different, which is the claim that rest of the country voted like New York or not. They did. The vast majority of the country voted for Shillary, This is a fact.

The only reason she's not president is the electoral college, which is absolutely fine. Al Gore suffered the same fate.
    "State actors"

Do you think I don't know this technical sh**? You get who you vote for. Some triggered Chumpettes tried to exploit those technicalities to not have Trump, and the "state actors" wisely realized it would be spitting on democracy. You electorally vote for the candidate in essence. Again, stop being a dweeb.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in essence

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "State actors"

Do you think I don't know this technical sh**? You get who you vote for. Some triggered Chumpettes tried to exploit those technicalities to not have Trump, and the "state actors" wisely realized it would be spitting on democracy. You electorally vote for the candidate in essence. Again, stop being a dweeb.
    Apparently you don’t know about the technicalities... Yes, state actors. Picked by the States based on each state law.

And no, you vote for the candidates literally. The result of that election on each state is how eventually delegates are allocated. And despite what you might think, each State is allowed to split the delegates as they see fit. Not all States allocate all delegates to the winning candidate.

This is all irrelevant to the argument presented anyways. When we’re discussing how people voted, we’re inherently discussing popular vote.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently you don’t know about the technicalities... Yes, state actors. Picked by the States based on each state law.

And no, you vote for the candidates literally. The result of that election on each state is how eventually delegates are allocated. And despite what you might think, each State is allowed to split the delegates as they see fit. Not all States allocate all delegates to the winning candidate.

This is all irrelevant to the argument presented anyways. When we’re discussing how people voted, we’re inherently discussing popular vote.
    Dweeb. You get who you vote for; that's how it ends up every time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dweeb. You get who you vote for; that's how it ends up every time.
    what does this even means? No, people that voted for Shillary didn’t get Shillary...

Just stop here, this is embarrassing

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what does this even means? No, people that voted for Shillary didn’t get Shillary...

Just stop here, this is embarrassing
    You obviously referred to the state.

But as long as you must focus on this trite point; for what it's worth, I don't put it past the triggered Democrats to ignore the rich tradition and over the voters. A significant percentage of these sanctimonious assholes wanted to last time around.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bandwagon argumentation cos I'm on your enemies list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You obviously referred to the state.

But as long as you must focus on this trite point; for what it's worth, I don't put it past the triggered Democrats to ignore the rich tradition and over the voters. A significant percentage of these sanctimonious assholes wanted to last time around.
    I referred to each State. That’s how our electoral college (which is completely irrelevant to the discussion) works.

And let’s not get started with voter suppression, coz the GOP has a long history there and it ain’t pretty.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I referred to each State. That’s how our electoral college (which is completely irrelevant to the discussion) works.

And let’s not get started with voter suppression, coz the GOP has a long history there and it ain’t pretty.
    Whataboutism, okay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's not whataboutism... you just wanna talk about everything except the fact that Trump lost the popular vote... I get it... it still hurts...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's probably going to trigger a bunch of the more lefty side, tbh, should be fun to watch

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dems found another gem of a candidate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dems found another gem of a candidate.
    Three years ago Bloomberg spent millions to keep the US Senate Republican, how time flies!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloomberg presents a complicated moral dimension, in that Bloomberg owns a newspaper and is hiring two of its officers to run his campaign for US President.

Thread Information