Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I recently got rid of DirecTv because it's garbage, switching to Dish. I was told by the rep they reached an agreement with Fox and would receive all Fox channels and Spurs games. They lied. Dish currently has no agreement with FSSW or regional networks. So I'm missing like 90% of the games right now.

I've looked into League pass, I don't mind paying 100 bux for the season if I get to watch all the games.... But on the page it says they will be blacked out, and the only way to watch them will be on VOD 3 days after they air.

Other than finding ty streams that are unreliable, what are my other options? I'm a local btw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YouTubeTV. They give a free month trial IIRC. I have dish too and that's what I've been resorting to bc I've been too lazy to go through the hassle of switching providers.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    your first mistake was keeping satellite...........internet streaming is the future not cable.........

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks man, didn't realize they got the regional channels might have to check it out

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your first mistake was keeping satellite...........internet streaming is the future not cable.........
    It's just less hassle. I've weighed my options with streaming,... DVR and having young children that know how to work everything are huge determining factors for me. Streaming is just not there yet, in fact it's probably getting worse. With the price for all the subscriptions you pay for it ends up just being cheaper to go with a provider and paying for a couple subs. Yes I've done the freebie ways with a VPN but keeping everything up to date and wanting to watch the stuff I want when I want to keeps me on sat, for now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hehestreams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks man, didn't realize they got the regional channels might have to check it out
    Yeah - I have PlayStation Vue and they have FSSW, but unfortunately they are going out of business in a few months. From what I have researched, YouTube TV seems like the best options.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah - I have PlayStation Vue and they have FSSW, but unfortunately they are going out of business in a few months. From what I have researched, YouTube TV seems like the best options.
    Ah didn't know that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Use the fox sports go website or app using your dish credentials and enjoy your official live HD stream!

https://www.foxsportsgo.com/

They have dish as an option for login last i checked.

Hulu live also has the games on FSSW and is only $45 a month.
    Last edited by SpurSpike; 11-08-2019 at 05:05 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA has a deal to stream for $6.99/mo. Some restrictions, so check it out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone here tipped me to NBA4live.xyz. It works pretty well, but occasionally freezes when a commercial starts and then I have a hard time getting back live. But it works great when it works. I also had a warning that there was something trying to leave a trojan, but my virus thingee stopped it. I won't recommend it because of the risk, but I'm taking it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hulu and YouTubeTV are the only options right now since Vue is going bye bye. Sling, Dish, ATT TV users are SOL atm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Use the fox sports go website or app using your dish credentials and enjoy your official live HD stream!

https://www.foxsportsgo.com/

They have dish as an option for login last i checked.
    I thought I was going to get one over on them and tried that before I resorted to YouTubeTV. It doesn't work. DISH just plain doesn't have the rights to Fox Sports regional channels. They lost FS1 and FS2 for a while too but they just got those back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YouTubeTV. They give a free month trial IIRC. I have dish too and that's what I've been resorting to bc I've been too lazy to go through the hassle of switching providers.
    I second the YouTubeTV. Have had it for 1.5 years now. Was a tough transition at first when cutting the cord for 1st time but I've grown to enjoy it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U have access to Internet OP?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also recommend Youtube TV. The mobile app is really good too, as you can multi-task and the window will minimize so you can continue watching while using a different app. And you can watch it anywhere in the country if your location is turned on, and you'll have access to the local channels wherever you are.

Enemy of the FCC and AMA Dr. John R. Brinkley's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that is for NBA TV and not streaming Spurs games specifically…?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that is for NBA TV and not streaming Spurs games specifically…?
    Ahhh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know what you didn't like about FSSW. I guess it's not sure cheap, but it has all the games even the non-FSSW ones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also recommend Youtube TV. The mobile app is really good too, as you can multi-task and the window will minimize so you can continue watching while using a different app. And you can watch it anywhere in the country if your location is turned on, and you'll have access to the local channels wherever you are.
    They also have nice features for sports programming. You can check live stats and rewatch key plays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YOUTUBE TV, watch the games while I was in Miami and now in OKC. Only rarely you run into an issue when your not in san antonio where you wont be able to watch the games until after they are over but I don't usually watch live anyways.

Thread Information