Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lamarcus quitting halfway into the 1st qtr cuz he didn't get his touches is just classic Aldridge.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does Metu find himself in the rotation going forward? Or is it too early to start working him in?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does Metu find himself in the rotation going forward? Or is it too early to start working him in?
    I’d Give him minutes because if his rim protection and offensive rebound potential

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was at the game and boy was it bad, I sat right behind Trey Lyles family though lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t watch games but looked at stats a couple of things stood out:

1. Boston had 3 players play over 30 minutes Spurs did not have one player at 30 + minutes
    2. Murray had only 4 pts
    3. Boston PG and SG killed the Spurs 56pts and both players played 30 + minutes.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible "stars", terrible roster construction, terrible coaching.

The young guys are the only bright spot of this roster and they haven't been done any favors by the aforementioned "stars" and coaching.

This organization is ed for a long time tbh.
    Everything you said is the truth. I just hope at this point that they don't do something stupid and desperate like extending DeMar

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Holts need to take control of this team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reporter asked Pop if he plans on changing up the line ups and he gave him an ironic response "That would change everything"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't expect Pop to call out LMA on his noncompe ive play like he did Walker?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demarre not playing in the 2nd half after hitting 2/2 from 3 and showing life on defense is ing mind boggling.

Such a stupid ing coach.
    really?

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lamarcus quitting halfway into the 1st qtr cuz he didn't get his touches is just classic Aldridge.
    Honestly if you the star of the team coming off a 39 point game . Thr first quarter you left watching Bryn Forbes leading a perimeter first offense. This is classic spurs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair enough, but why isn't he getting his touches? Until definitively proven otherwise, he's clearly the best scorer on the team and as he goes, so goes them.

It was one thing to levy this criticism from '15-'17 when they had S bag and aspirations of contending, but he's 34 and playing for a treadmill team. Sucks to say, but if they want his give a quotient to go up, they need to let him eat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Missed the game. Why did LMA get so few shots? Was he lazy? Or were the guards not looking for him? Thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Missed the game. Why did LMA get so few shots? Was he lazy? Or were the guards not looking for him? Thanks.
    Yes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wasn't trying on either end. He gave Williams about 10 dunks and that isn't hyperbole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad I don't have the task of trying to grade that game. Nothing about it looked right, after the first couple minutes.

My Spurs suck. Sigh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No wonder he played so well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers dodged a bullet by not signing LMA. That dirty mofo sucks if his shot ain't dropping. $85 million problems

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe he was tired after a night of celebrating and Hung Over. Some go from singing his praises for a great game to treating him like a pariah. Makes no sense and is why ST has no class

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man, Pop killed Lonnie after that call out against the Clipps. Welp, this team is done for a long, long time. Hopefully they miss the playoffs.
    LMAO, he sucked way before then. His ceiling is this years Beli so it really don't matter which of the 2 play.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (Said this elsewhere but....)

Did y'all see this ers demeanor after the game? I'm sick and tired of his nonchalant at ude towards losses. Look a the box score and it looks like .. the minutes.. the points... everything. The minute spread is that of an all world roster that's all time great. Done with Pop. He was great but now he's just milking the system. the owner too for not giving a either! Where's Brent Barry? Isn't he management now? Where's RC? Worst of all where's the goddam local media all over Pop? Instead Max Kellerman questioned SAS why Pop wasn't in his top whatever list? These people still think the guy is what he was. Just done with this iteration of the front office.

(That is until they start meshing.)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I sat court side past couple of games and our main problem is defense and lack of ball movement when the Spurs aren’t getting anything from Aldridge. Tonight the Celtics were just better than the Spurs in all facets of the game. Passing, shooting, and defense. They look so much better than when they had Kyrie. Their hot shooting tonight put the Spurs to bed early.

Two things I’ve noticed that are pluses for the Spurs are Lyles’ play and White coming back to the 2018-2019 White. Lyles’ confidence in his shooting is growing and his IQ is more than what I expected. He fits in great here in San Antonio. Despite White having to run from the exercise bike to the court because of the butt injury, he is focused and looking good on both sides of the court.

Another thing I saw that amazed me was Metu’s athleticism. Wow. If he can learn the system a lot more he’s going to be a solid player for the Spurs. Also Lonnie is thinking to much on the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information