Trey Lyles bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible game all around today. Aldridge just took the night off, lots of careless passes leading to turnovers. DJM didn't have a good game and Boston shot really well. I think Mills was our best player. I'm really disappointed in Poetl so far this year. He turns it over a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vomit ass spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't watch the game but it's never a good sign when both of your starting PGs combine for less than 15-20 points. Add onto the fact that LMA was bad and we start Forbes, and it's a recipe for a loss every time. Need more production from our PGs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you always have 2 out of Beli/Forbes/Mills/Derozan on the floor, everybody else needs to absolutely perfect on every rotation defensively. When LMA and Poetl throw up these soft ass performances, you're absolutely ed.
    and in addition to this if you have DDR and LMA on at the same time every body else needs to be 99% 3 point shooters just to tread water....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want this dude to do after Game Grades...Please..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our D was terrible. Yeah they got hot early but they could drive at will. No one was protecting the rim. Pop's rotation is a mess. Carroll played well and he never went back to him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA, gfy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team is trash. Bye bye playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our D was terrible. Yeah they got hot early but they could drive at will. No one was protecting the rim. Pop's rotation is a mess. Carroll played well and he never went back to him.
    The lack of protection at the rim was what stood out the most. Lobs, dunks, easy layups- it was like watching the Harlem Globetrotters play the Generals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs defending the pick & roll caused that. Our bigs hedge hard way to much, and they can't get back. Unless your playing a traditional 2 man big line up, you just can't do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This dude would fit right in here on ST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This dude would fit right in here on ST.
    Not pessimistic enough, tbh. He'd be a "sniffer" according to the edgelords around here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not pessimistic enough, tbh. He'd be a "sniffer" according to the edgelords around here.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're now one of those orgs that sit and watch mediocrity contentedly and do nothing to change it. I'm not saying get rid of pPop, but it's obvious nothing of note is going to come of Aldrige/DeRozan as anchors, not even high draft picks.

Can we not trade these guys for some others that maybe aren't people who get borderline all-star numbers, but are especially serviceable in areas we lack? I would get rid of Aldridge for another guy who lacks offense but is a consistent rim protector.

I'd trade DeRozan for a good 3 and D guy and sink or swim without the points he provides.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The part at the end about Belli had me dying.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair enough, but why isn't he getting his touches? Until definitively proven otherwise, he's clearly the best scorer on the team and as he goes, so goes them.

It was one thing to levy this criticism from '15-'17 when
    The one major FA to come here, want his touches. What a shocker. Ignore the fact, every star in the nba needs and wants their touches. In Sa town they have the system.

AD WAS assured by Lebron you will always be the first option. Yet we got the same armchair critics in spurs fans suggesting. Touches.. .? How dare he . Bunch of freaking hypocrites.

Never fear folks. Spurs got the system, culture and pop. Not hard to see why no other major FAs want to come there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ any sucker defending this garbage ass team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're now one of those orgs that sit and watch mediocrity contentedly and do nothing to change it. I'm not saying get rid of pPop, but it's obvious nothing of note is going to come of Aldrige/DeRozan as anchors, not even high draft picks.

Can we not trade these guys for some others that maybe aren't people who get borderline all-star numbers, but are especially serviceable in areas we lack? I would get rid of Aldridge for another guy who lacks offense but is a consistent rim protector.

I'd trade DeRozan for a good 3 and D guy and sink or swim without the points he provides.
    I would support this 100%

Thread Information