My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi isa trend setter.

He is listed out (rest)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porzingis also out. Rest. Load management.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi isa trend setter.

He is listed out (rest)

How the does a 19 year old need rest?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is getting out of control.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Absolutely stupid.

Ja Morant is a rookie that has played 8 games this season has had only 1 game that he has played more than 30 minutes in (and that was an overtime game) and he's resting on Saturday night home game for absolutely no reason.

Stupid. Complete and utter bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deep breath.

TODAY’S NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol @ 19 year old one and done player needing rest

Bears must be saving him for the finals :

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA gonna have to step in at some point. This is getting ridiculous. Thanks Pop and Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michael Jordan played every regular and postseason game of the Bulls second threepeat and this kid is worn out after 9 games

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michael Jordan played every regular and postseason game of the Bulls second threepeat and this kid is worn out after 9 games
    MJ also played 82 games, 37 min per game at 40. He also played in an era where teams actualy played defense. This days some players are giant pussies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MJ also played 82 games, 37 min per game at 40. He also played in an era where teams actualy played defense. This days some players are giant pussies.
    First of all, the 90s defenses were overrated as

He also took a 1.5 year break from basketball and during the 2nd 3 peat the opposition was so he sat out almost every 4th quarter
    Not to mention Pippen was doing all the leg work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t Morant recently have a surgery?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porzingis also out. Rest. Load management.
    tbh at least he’s coming off a severe injury tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    during the 2nd 3 peat the opposition was so he sat out almost every 4th quarter
    He averaged 37.7, 37.9, and 38.8 minutes those three years lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He averaged 38.8 mpg at age 35 that last year and Pippen who carried the load for him and did all the legwork missed 38 games that same year

https://www.basketball-reference.com.../CHI/1998.html

today's NBA

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the millennial and generation z kids today are giant panochas. Their scared of hard work and getting dirty. Why do you think the US gov imports Mexicans to do the heavy lifting of society? Kids ain't worth a nowadays. Their addicted to social media, want to do only easy computer jobs, then their white parents complain about chuntaros taking their jobs. Well, if you didn't kick the dad outta the house and out of the kids life, never apodted feminism, your kids wouldn't be giant pussies. If USA players want to be pussies and not play, maybe the NBA should replace them with other players from non Western countries that are not scacred to play. Or get rid of guaranteed contracts. Your healthy but you don't want to play because of load management/rest, fine, but you don't get paid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the millennial and generation z kids today are giant panochas. Their scared of hard work and getting dirty. Why do you think the US gov imports Mexicans to do the heavy lifting of society? Kids ain't worth a nowadays. Their addicted to social media, want to do only easy computer jobs, then their white parents complain about chuntaros taking their jobs. Well, if you didn't kick the dad outta the house and out of the kids life, never apodted feminism, your kids wouldn't be giant pussies. If USA players want to be pussies and not play, maybe the NBA should replace them with other players from non Western countries that are not scacred to play. Or get rid of guaranteed contracts. Your healthy but you don't want to play because of load management/rest, fine, but you don't get paid.
    The US built the entire country on slavery because they didn’t want their hands to get dirty and was too afraid of tropical diseases. It’s a cultural thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The US built the entire country on slavery because they didn’t want their hands to get dirty and was too afraid of tropical diseases. It’s a cultural thing.
    This lie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before they found tobacco settlers were cooking their pregnant wives and digging up corpses for food.

Guess who planted those tobacco.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There is constant talk that teams are basing these decisions on science and data. I am not sure how true this is, but if it is, than I guess we have to accept it. The Grizz are not in a playoff hunt, they are rebuilding, they want to protect their assets. If they think a bit of rest here and there will make a difference, I am not sure what anyone can do about it.

Until teams feel it in their wallet, nothing will change.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’re just making up for the win they shouldn’t have gotten last night for their tank job this season. They just hadn’t plan on playing such a ty team.

Thread Information