My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just tuned in, saw that we were up 7-0 now being blown the out

imagine spending your hard earned money going to this show

carroll, derozan, gay, all former dog raptors and we have them all just way older

have they even scored a FG this quarter? at this point you can’t blame kahwi

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are not going anywhere with Derozan and Aldridge being their best players. They think it's still the 90s with their mid range game. Spurs should just tank and try and draft a star who's up to date with the modern nba game. Kind of what the Mavs did.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is the result of not getting into rebuilding mode after kawhi trade

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is the result of not getting into rebuilding mode after kawhi trade
    They just HAD to keep pop’s playoff streak alive...imagine if we’d gotten the 10th pick and hachimura

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are not going anywhere with Derozan and Aldridge being their best players. They think it's still the 90s with their mid range game. Spurs should just tank and try and draft a star who's up to date with the modern nba game. Kind of what the Mavs did.
    Having a mid-range game isn't necessarily a bad thing(just look at Kawhi). The problem is when that's all you have. Kawhi is a versatile player that can score in a mul ude of ways and usually has good shot selection. Derozan is one-way scorer that has poor shot selection and no three point range. If I was the opposing team's defensive coach, I would look forward to playing the Spurs every time. Demar is one of the easiest "stars" to neutralize with all his flaws.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeRozan for a sf and pf, please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having a mid-range game isn't necessarily a bad thing(just look at Kawhi). The problem is when that's all you have. Kawhi is a versatile player that can score in a mul ude of ways and usually has good shot selection. Derozan is one-way scorer that has poor shot selection and no three point range. If I was the opposing team's defensive coach, I would look forward to playing the Spurs every time. Demar is one of the easiest "stars" to neutralize with all his flaws.
    and if you aren’t stopping all you have to do is get in his head to force a stupid ass error

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi has the mid-range game but he's also a good 3 point shooter too. His career 3 point percent average is 38 percent and one year he had 44 3 point percentage from the field. So yeah, I'm pretty much agreeing with you that Kawhi is versatile scorer unlike Derozan.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    couldve had what pelicans got for davis........instead we ended up with derozan...........fook u gm brian wright........worst front office member since dennis lindsey

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    couldve had what pelicans got for davis........instead we ended up with derozan...........fook u gm brian wright........worst front office member since dennis lindsey
    The Pelicans got a trash heap of neg impact players. I'm not seeing how that's any different than Derozan or Poeltl.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi has the mid-range game but he's also a good 3 point shooter too. His career 3 point percent average is 38 percent and one year he had 44 3 point percentage from the field. So yeah, I'm pretty much agreeing with you that Kawhi is versatile scorer unlike Derozan.
    Last year Kawhi also converted 48 percent of the difficult shots (fadeaway 2s) that DD misses routinely in crunch time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *sniff sniff, yeah this isn’t my kind of thread. (Exits out)

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They just HAD to keep pop’s playoff streak alive...imagine if we’d gotten the 10th pick and hachimura
    yeah i know, been talking about this for a months here, pop must leave

Thread Information