Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get a good draft pick so he can start playing once Becky takes over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm at the point that I don't even care what the Spurs do as long as its something different and new.
    agree. I’d prefer some players that are tough, energetic, and attack the basket. Basically the opposite of what we have now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Team would be pretty fun if Lonnie was integrated into the lineup and Dejounte/White were getting a lot of minutes together. His integration should have started last season so he'd be ready right when this season started. (I seem to remember the Sniffers being very excited that Lonnie was never even given a shot last year, and are happy he hasn't been good this year).

DWhite/Lonnie/Dejounte on the wings would have been pretty damn fun (even with losers like DD and LMA). Would have had plenty of mistakes but they'd be fun and an interesting trio to build around going forward.

But of course, it's Pop. So any athleticism on the roster is severely held back and losers like Forbes and Beli are featured heavily on offense. DWhite and Dejounte have played less than a few minutes together all season. Lonnie won't ever reach anything close to his potential unless it's with another organization...

I still feel good pretty good about the collection of the young guys on the roster. Unfortunately, that group will never get their chance to be great until the old man and his ego are nowhere near this organization anymore.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really, we’re a slightly above .500 team.

And frankly, im for a slow start to accelerate some of the roster turnover that needs to happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya agreed OP, this team is utter trash. This doesn't even look like an 8 seed tbh.

Morris on this squad would've brought much needed grit and keeping Bertans would've increased 3pt%. Instead we got Jae Crowder/Montrez Harrel superlite and Trey Piles of . This was clearly not the roster Spurs wanted, but Morris ed us.

Also, whats realist vs apologist? Sorry. If someone can explain

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heh....yeah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be a blessing if pop steps down
    I can't believe it's come to this.. but I can't say I disagree anymore. sucks.

Thread Information