Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone hated Pau but at least the guy wasn’t a liability offensively. He could hit a three or feed LMA from the top of the key, the autistic Shawn Bradley on the other hand is making Splitter look like a great finisher in the paint. Didn’t think his putrid performance against Dwight could be topped, but here we are.

To think this loser was the young piece RC managed to get from his father Masai is one of the biggest mistakes of his career, and trust me when I say there’s many.

Time to go athletic at the Center position. No more soft bums like Poeltl, Splitter, Gasol, Lee, and Eubanks.

#MeTu movement starts now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poodle power is doa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so that's why we are still paying Pau 5 million

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poeltl is dog .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's time bring luka samanic because poelt is not for this new nba.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think about salaries before you make such pronouncements.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like him but this is a really bad start to the season for him. I really had high hopes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like him but this is a really bad start to the season for him. I really had high hopes
    I agree. However, it has been a rough start to the season for almost everybody.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poeltl was great down the stretch last year. Poop is ruining him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone hated Pau but at least the guy wasn’t a liability offensively. He could hit a three or feed LMA from the top of the key, the autistic Shawn Bradley on the other hand is making Splitter look like a great finisher in the paint. Didn’t think his putrid performance against Dwight could be topped, but here we are.

To think this loser was the young piece RC managed to get from his father Masai is one of the biggest mistakes of his career, and trust me when I say there’s many.

Time to go athletic at the Center position. No more soft bums like Poeltl, Splitter, Gasol, Lee, and Eubanks.

PLAY METU

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TheGreat needs to get back on his meds..smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't know what's wrong with him, perhaps it's in his head cause he looks in shape. If he's disappointed he hasn't been extended he might be playing his way out of the league, at least if he expects more than the min. Hope he pulls his head out of his ass.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poeltl tries to get waived to play for another team. What a show the Spurs are. The Spurs system? Pop? Nothing to be proud of in these days. They are ruining young players in great fashion. The Spurs aren‘t going anywhere in the next 10 years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When last season i was pointing to the fact that his bball Q is below league average and his offensive skillset is non existent and that only his effort stands out some people here were praising him. When he's on the court we play 4 on 5 on offense. He hasn't even developed a ing hook shot so he can at least have one post move, something. It's too early to slaughter him but we need to see something going forward or he's a lost cause.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When last season i was pointing to the fact that his bball Q is below league average and his offensive skillset is non existent and that only his effort stands out some people here were praising him. When he's on the court we play 4 on 5 on offense. He hasn't even developed a ing hook shot so he can at least have one post move, something. It's too early to slaughter him but we need to see something going forward or he's a lost cause.
    Don't think his offensive skillset is the problem. There are a ton of centers without a hint of a post game. He's shown he has good hands, can roll and finish around the rim. He's just not doing any of this right now and he also lacks a true PnR PG to utilize him, especially with White's playmaking regress this season.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doing the dirty work may be enough for a young player for 2-3 years, but there comes a time when you want more - especially when you don‘t get the contract you‘ve expected. Poeltl gave up on the Spurs. His situation would be so much better of he wasn‘t traded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a common theme with the Spurs players whether 4 on 5 on defense or offense.

The bigger problem is Pop constantly plays 2 or 3 of these guys at the same time because Pop is just Pop right now. So it’s more like 3, sometimes 2 on 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had Poeltl's market value at around $5-6 million to start the year. Thus far this year, he's playing at about what you can get from a center who you pay the minimum, tbh. Dwight Howard is on a day-to-day contract, for example, and he's been about five times as good as Poeltl.

Hopefully Poeltl bounces back -- I suspect he will -- but it's been a rough start to his season, for sure.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, Pau at the end was way worse for the price

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't think his offensive skillset is the problem. There are a ton of centers without a hint of a post game. He's shown he has good hands, can roll and finish around the rim. He's just not doing any of this right now and he also lacks a true PnR PG to utilize him, especially with White's playmaking regress this season.
    We don't disagree with anything you just said but all i'm saying is that we got him as part of the nephew deal because we thought he could develop into our starting center going forward. I haven't seen any development in his second season thus far and dare i say he has regressed.
    Bottom line, Uncle D and his master plan to get his nephew to LA has ed up this organization going forward. People blame PATFO but i don't because i suspect what was going on behind the scenes as far as this trade is concerned. It's gonna take a while to recover from this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poetl was great now he's crap. What has changed? His confidence.................Thanks Pop........
    BTW, Pop is only about a year or so a way from being the oldest coach ever in the NBA. .............se....se....se....senile.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He woulda been awesome on the 03-2008 teams.

Thread Information