Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Sorry, I don't care that my Vikes still won. That was easily the most tainted game I've seen all season. A bug flies on a guys shoulder and a flinch and it's a false start. BS calls to keep drives alive. NBC doing work on replays to pretend other realities. A ball hitting the Cowboys special teams guy and them pretending it didn't happen. Calling fumbles on arm going forward plays. And a whole bunch of BS I just don't even remember now.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    ^^^

Better to alt it than be yourself, blake.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not nearly to the extreme extent of the green goobers from Pissconsin, today and always.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Not nearly to the extreme extent of the green goobers from Pissconsin, today and always.
    Man, I don't know. I know the Packers have gotten calls at the right times; but I don't think I've seen another game with so much nonsense called over the course of the game. It's up there on Pats level of cheating, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Man, I don't know. I know the Packers have gotten calls at the right times; but I don't think I've seen another game with so much nonsense called over the course of the game. It's up there on Pats level of cheating, tbh.
    Not at all.

The most bogus (or at least bogus-ly called) call in the game is roughing the passer [ESPECIALLY on 3rd/4th down!!] and the Cowboys received the benefit of the doubt on zero tonight, and actually got called for one on Cousins.

The RTP that Smug Rodgers got on 3rd & 13 from his own endzone was the most ridiculous favoritism we've seen all year... except... you guessed it, the horse "hands to the face" against the Lions which completely decided the ending of that game.

Against the Vikings week 2, they actually went back and reviewed (without a challenge) and changed a Vikings TD to offensive pass interference... (only an overall 7% chance of reversal, even on a challenge) and it took the Vikings touchdown off the board just before halftime -- the ONLY touchdown to be taken off by PI replay, by the way, which probably would have led to the Vikings winning that game.

The Green Gay Fudge Packer Pukers are the most disgusting excuse for a franchise in sports (their multi-ownership articles of organization gotry alone should be downright illegal!) and they should be federally disbanded.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    ^^^

Better to alt it than be yourself, blake.
    not mine, derplock Holmes

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Cowboys got screwed on the third down where it was clearly pass interference knocking Witten down. NFL refs just have a tendency to suck the worst times.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys got screwed on the third down where it was clearly pass interference knocking Witten down. NFL refs just have a tendency to suck the worst times.
    Yeah. Works both ways.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Not at all.

The most bogus (or at least bogus-ly called) call in the game is roughing the passer [ESPECIALLY on 3rd/4th down!!] and the Cowboys received the benefit of the doubt on zero tonight, and actually got called for one on Cousins.

The RTP that Smug Rodgers got on 3rd & 13 from his own endzone was the most ridiculous favoritism we've seen all year... except... you guessed it, the horse "hands to the face" against the Lions which completely decided the ending of that game.

Against the Vikings week 2, they actually went back and reviewed (without a challenge) and changed a Vikings TD to offensive pass interference... (only an overall 7% chance of reversal, even on a challenge) and it took the Vikings touchdown off the board just before halftime -- the ONLY touchdown to be taken off by PI replay, by the way, which probably would have led to the Vikings winning that game.

The Green Gay Fudge Packer Pukers are the most disgusting excuse for a franchise in sports (their multi-ownership articles of organization gotry alone should be downright illegal!) and they should be federally disbanded.
    Yea, I've seen a few bad Packer calls; but it hasn't been that frequency that I saw tonight. The Pats/Ravens game was pretty bad, maybe comparable to tonight. I missed most or all of that Vikes/Packers game (I don't remember why); but yea, it sounds like Packer Ref decided the outcome on that one.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Don't remember that; but on the whole it was a welfare game. League tried to give the Cowboys the game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yea, I've seen a few bad Packer calls; but it hasn't been that frequency that I saw tonight. The Pats/Ravens game was pretty bad, maybe comparable to tonight. I missed most or all of that Vikes/Packers game (I don't remember why); but yea, it sounds like Packer Ref decided the outcome on that one.
    Packer Ref cost the Vikings at least 5 points, aka the margin of that game. Cousins cost them another 3 or 7 by throwing a bad pick in the endzone on a 1st down late in the second half.

I was at a bar for that game and pretty pissed. Especially since the Vikings had soooooo many chances to come back after being down 21-0 early.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Don't remember that; but on the whole it was a welfare game. League tried to give the Cowboys the game.
    It was the 3rd down end zone pass that led to the 4th down field goal to make it 28-24

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    It was the 3rd down end zone pass that led to the 4th down field goal to make it 28-24
    Oh, yea. That was borderline at best. Don't even think it was a foul, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Oh, yea. That was borderline at best. Don't even think it was a foul, tbh.
    Homer.

I think people will look back on this thread this game and say I was the fairer and more reasonable one out of us two, at least for tonight.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Homer.

I think people will look back on this thread this game and say I was the fairer and more reasonable one out of us two, at least for tonight.
    You thought the game was called fairly?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I will say this on the Packers, that roughing the passer with four minutes left in the first half at the goal line probably swung today's game. Packers then got to play with the lead in the second half during the snow flurry.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    10:10 That drive isn't even alive without the nonsense call that took away the prime field position from the Vikes. And then if you look at the play, there is nothing there that indicates that is for sure a foul. In fact, Witten runs into the guy who has a right to his space.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Homer.

Yeah...people are going to be looking back on this thread and giving a .

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hey...you remember that thread back in ninteteen when Millennial Messiah was debating Spurtacular?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Hey...you remember that thread back in ninteteen when Millennial Messiah was debating Spurtacular?
    nobody remembers the special olympics

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I will say this on the Packers, that roughing the passer with four minutes left in the first half at the goal line probably swung today's game. Packers then got to play with the lead in the second half during the snow flurry.
    yep. Even though the Panthers held them on the goal line, they should have been either trailing 14-13 or leading 17-14 at the half.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    nobody remembers the special olympics
    Unless SFS is rightfully included.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    They're not gonna give a that you're a bitter head, tbh.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    They're not gonna give a that you're a bitter head, tbh.
    Yes, he's the one that sounds bitter not you

Thread Information