Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is coaching easy? Do they not put in 15+ hour days? Especially an assistant coach. That's slavingPERIOD.

I guarantee you Kobe has more free time than Jim nowadays. You need proof? Here ya go:

Kobe not only has "full visitation rights" with his kids (), he has enough time to teach his daughter how to execute his patent pending fadeaway.

You think assistant coaching allows Jim to teach his kids his bank shot? Especially on his Judge Judy-authorized visitation weekends.

But what happens when "his weekend with the kids" happens during the Spurs Rodeo Road Trip? Will Pop give him time off for #KidManagement?
    damn if this only had a son

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

They still trying. That's another W for Kobe and an L for Jim. Kobe still getting laid by Vanessa. All Jim is getting from Amy is court ordered alimony and child support payments.

No wonder he has a part time assistant coach job with the Sp*rs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Arnulfo still in here going back and forth with AMBChina

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

They still trying. That's another W for Kobe and an L for Jim. Kobe still getting laid by Vanessa. All Jim is getting from Amy is court ordered alimony and child support payments.

No wonder he has a part time assistant coach job with the Sp*rs

The Broke Cuck

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is coaching easy? Do they not put in 15+ hour days? Especially an assistant coach. That's slavingPERIOD.

I guarantee you Kobe has more free time than Jim nowadays. You need proof? Here ya go:

Kobe not only has "full visitation rights" with his kids (), he has enough time to teach his daughter how to execute his patent pending fadeaway.

You think assistant coaching allows Jim to teach his kids his bank shot? Especially on his Judge Judy-authorized visitation weekends.

But what happens when "his weekend with the kids" happens during the Spurs Rodeo Road Trip? Will Pop give him time off for #KidManagement?
    thinking free time = success. Only a welfare stealing freeloader would think that.

And thinking Kobe wanted to hang out with his daughters. He’s just taking a page outta his wife’s boyfriend.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I wonder if Amy took a pic like this with my amigo Javier and Jim's kids? No weekday visitation

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I wonder if Amy took a pic like this with my amigo Javier and Jim's kids? No weekday visitation
    you think timmy has custody today?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nawl. I bet he used face time

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Having daughters sucks. No guy wants to have daughters.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nawl. I bet he used face time

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Has ANY woman EVER spoke like this about Jim?

Doubtful

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He killed his son over that white in Eagle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think Kobe is in custody?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You think Kobe is in custody?
    Of a loving family? Unlike Timothy, yeah

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has ANY woman EVER spoke like this about Jim?

Doubtful
    Typical celebrity hypocrites. #me2 but I love Kobe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim still in the NBA. Kobe quit... again.

Meh this back and forth doesn't feel the same as it used to when both teams were compe ive.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tim still in the NBA. Kobe quit... again.

Meh this back and forth doesn't feel the same as it used to when both teams were compe ive.
    Timmy is just a waterboy, Kobe is an Oscar winner

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timmy is just a waterboy, Kobe is an Oscar winner
    Sure, and Jeff Ayers is a champion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winning an Oscar is often a fast ticket to admission into the ranks of Academy voters. But to retired NBA star Kobe Bryant, the Academy sent a clear message: you are not welcome.

The animation and shorts branch that nominated Bryant and animator Glen Keane’s animated short “Dear Basketball,” which took home the Oscar last March, had no problem with extending him an invitation to become an Oscar member. He’s a local sports star. At February’s Oscar Nominees lunch, Bryant was given a hero’s welcome amid rousing applause as he joined the annual nominees photo. After all, he’s a retired LA Lakers team captain — and many Oscar watchers instantly perceived that he was in a strong position to take home a statue.

It’s the Academy code of conduct that got in the way here. The Governors of the Academy voted to rescind the Short Films & Animation branch invitation to Bryant. Bill Kroyer, one of three Academy governors representing the Short Films and Animation Branch, sent a letter to his branch letting them know that Bryant would not be invited to join. Although Bryant has expressed a desire to make more shorts, the Academy deemed the athlete to lack experience in the field.

It’s more likely that his tarnished reputation as an alleged sexual assaulter may have tipped the scale. (Bryant’s 2003 19-year-old accuser refused to testify and Bryant settled a later civil case.) The Academy is sensitive to these issues, having just expelled Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby and Roman Polanski from their membership rolls.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Winning an Oscar is often a fast ticket to admission into the ranks of Academy voters. But to retired NBA star Kobe Bryant, the Academy sent a clear message: you are not welcome.

The animation and shorts branch that nominated Bryant and animator Glen Keane’s animated short “Dear Basketball,” which took home the Oscar last March, had no problem with extending him an invitation to become an Oscar member. He’s a local sports star. At February’s Oscar Nominees lunch, Bryant was given a hero’s welcome amid rousing applause as he joined the annual nominees photo. After all, he’s a retired LA Lakers team captain — and many Oscar watchers instantly perceived that he was in a strong position to take home a statue.

It’s the Academy code of conduct that got in the way here. The Governors of the Academy voted to rescind the Short Films & Animation branch invitation to Bryant. Bill Kroyer, one of three Academy governors representing the Short Films and Animation Branch, sent a letter to his branch letting them know that Bryant would not be invited to join. Although Bryant has expressed a desire to make more shorts, the Academy deemed the athlete to lack experience in the field.

It’s more likely that his tarnished reputation as an alleged sexual assaulter may have tipped the scale. (Bryant’s 2003 19-year-old accuser refused to testify and Bryant settled a later civil case.) The Academy is sensitive to these issues, having just expelled Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby and Roman Polanski from their membership rolls.
    I dunno how hollywood works, bro

Before I continue, though, Kobe is a global star not local like Duncan

Kobe: 1 oscar

Duncan: Getting pop a cup of gatorade

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I dunno how hollywood works, bro

Before I continue, though, Kobe is a global star not local like Duncan

Kobe: 1 oscar

Duncan: Getting pop a cup of gatorade
    You made me spit out my ice cold Dos Equis