Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Time to give you farmers a heart attack. Get your hummingbird asses in here and all this shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

to my real Laker Gs:

Gs up, hoes down. And if that can't swim, she bound to drizzown

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Great way to start my morning. Shaq was more dominant but Kobe was a damn animal and nuggas saying he’s not at least top 12 are morons. But people really think kawahi and harden and curry are better lmfao. People hate Kobe and it shows

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Great way to start my morning. Shaq was more dominant but Kobe was a damn animal and nuggas saying he’s not at least top 12 are morons. But people really think kawahi and harden and curry are better lmfao. People hate Kobe and it shows
    Yep. No way in does Kiwi, Curry, Harden, Wade - or any other SG not named MJ should be ranked higher than the Black Mamba.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don Pedro so asshurt about the truth about Rapey Mc Face, he's become the condensed version of djohn.

What happened, mijo? Who hurt you?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe >>>> Le

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep. No way in does Kiwi, Curry, Harden, Wade - or any other SG not named MJ should be ranked higher than the Black Mamba.
    people always say but but but FG% . Gtfoh. Kobe played with real injuries preety much his whole damn career with multiple hand/finger ones as well. But we all know the responses. RAPE. Love seeing denial lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don Pedro so asshurt about the truth about Rapey Mc Face, he's become the condensed version of djohn.

What happened, mijo? Who hurt you?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    people always say but but but FG% . Gtfoh. Kobe played with real injuries preety much his whole damn career with multiple hand/finger ones as well. But we all know the responses. RAPE. Love seeing denial lol
    This. All of this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet the lakers went from a finals team into a non playoff team / 1st round fodder without shaq. Then miraculously back as a le contender with MVPau in the mix. Go figure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean , Shaq had to guard Ewing, Smits, Olajuwon, Robinson, Duncan, Mutombo, Sabonis

But let’s not pretend Kobe didn’t guard Kerry Kittles, Doug Christie, Antonio Daniels or Courtney Lee , Aaron McKie or Raja Ball - because he sure didn’t guard Iverson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bird had a better shooting percentage despite all his injuries : back, feet, etc

Even worse: he injured his shooting hand early in his career

Son, leave this to the pros

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean , Shaq had to guard Ewing, Smits, Olajuwon, Robinson, Duncan, Mutombo, Sabonis

But let’s not pretend Kobe didn’t guard Kerry Kittles, Doug Christie, Antonio Daniels or Courtney Lee , Aaron McKie or Raja Ball - because he sure didn’t guard Iverson
    truf.

Shaq, during that run, was probably the most dominant player in modern NBA history. Kobe simply was never as dominant at any point in his career. He happened to be about as good as a VC, McGrady or Iverson but always did his best when paired with the best Cs in the league. The three I mentioned never had that kind of support.

It is what it is- Rapey is a beneficiary of good luck and cir stances. He's fortunate to be held in the regard he's held in.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    truf.

Shaq, during that run, was probably the most dominant player in modern NBA history. Kobe simply was never as dominant at any point in his career. He happened to be about as good as a VC, McGrady or Iverson but always did his best when paired with the best Cs in the league. The three I mentioned never had that kind of support.

It is what it is- Rapey is a beneficiary of good luck and cir stances. He's fortunate to be held in the regard he's held in.

good luck and cir stances. Sounds exactly like #2 but he’s a goat now lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bird had a better shooting percentage despite all his injuries : back, feet, etc

hes white that’s a different category

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And yet the lakers went from a finals team into a non playoff team / 1st round fodder without shaq. Then miraculously back as a le contender with MVPau in the mix. Go figure.
    I knew you'd like this thread. Enjoy

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I mean, ain't I posted is a lie. Instead of believing it, you farmers because you don't wanna believe it. You farmers are worst than David Dennison supporters!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Bird > Kobe in what stratosphere? FH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top 20 player of all time doing top 20 things, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

When he guarded the bolded, he was ringless until Kobe held his handPERIOD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Juan posting a bunch of random cherry picked stats I see

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Top 20 player of all time doing top 20 things, tbh.
    Top 2? Legitimately name all 19 players better. I'll start you off:

KAJ
    MJ
    Magic

Anybody after these 3 are all subjective tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe didn't even make the playoffs in 2005. Why would he get mvp? If anything, Shaq should have gotten mvp that year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Juan posting a bunch of random cherry picked stats I see

If you can, refute that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe didn't even make the playoffs in 2005. Why would he get mvp? If anything, Shaq should have gotten mvp that year.
    Kobe 5
    Shaq 4

Let us proceed

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    hes white that’s a different category

Thread Information