My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not Jim
    Not Bron
    Not Shaq
    Not KG

Dirk's opinion >>>>>> amb
    Smart move by dirk. Kobe’s the greatest. I beat his ass. Therefore I’m actually the greatest.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smart move by dirk. Kobe’s the greatest. I beat his ass. Therefore I’m actually the greatest.
    This. He's 2-4 against Duncan all time in the playoffs while he's undefeated against Kobe.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Shhhhh!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're revising history. Kobe was a stat chaser. He wasn't compe ive unless he had a overwhelming talent advantage on his team. Otherwise he was just brand building and running off teammates.
    I'm talking overall compe ive spirit which includes his insane work ethic. Mostly off the court stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shhhhh!
    And yet dirk beat his ass bloody and set the entire lakers franchise back 6 years.

Bravo dirk, bravo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And yet dirk beat his ass bloody and set the entire lakers franchise back 6 years.

Bravo dirk, bravo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Not pictured: 2000-2015 Sp*r team photos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that jalen photoshop job is horrible

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not pictured: 2000-2015 Sp*r team photos
    Smile if Kobe backstabbed you.

https://images.app.goo.gl/fNmhvHfDpyv7Shi56

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can see Shaq, but Phil? Explain son

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I don’t get it. Years later, Kobe still triggers.

Universally, Kobe is respected by his former NBA colleagues. Not always liked, sometimes viewed as aloof or just plain weird. But universally respected. And I know Kobe haters would love and would want it not to be true and try to find some type of conspiracy theory as to why former players and coaches always praise Kobe. But it’s not fake. It’s not disingenuous. Pop loved Kobe. That’s real. What Dirk said, it’s genuine. Players and coaches don’t look at his stat sheet inefficiencies or his selfishness. The stats geek hates Kobe. But the NBA player doesn’t. They look at his compe ive fire, his work ethic, his will and drive. And he’s universally respected by them.

Kobe haters hold onto Kobe’s 6-for-24 or the Shaq snitching Colorado episode or his gay white photoshoot like prayers under their pillows. They keep them close, well guarded, and never let them go. They hold their hopes and dreams like lasting remnants of a way to hate the guy who has already left and said goodbye. He’s been retired. He rather help coach his daughter’s youth games and write fiction books than be in the NBA spotlight. But the Kobe haters will still find him. They’ll still unfold those prayers under their pillows, squint their eyes, mean mug em and spill the hate they so desperately need to release because some former NBA great said nice things about him. How dare they. How dare he.

Bruh, he been gone. Let it go. But next year, and the year after, and the year after, Kobe will still trigger.

Bang! Bang! And the Kobe haters will continue to shoot their load.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

New to SpursTalk, evidently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Universally, Kobe is respected by his former NBA colleagues. Not always liked, sometimes viewed as aloof or just plain weird. But universally respected. And I know Kobe haters would love and would want it not to be true and try to find some type of conspiracy theory as to why former players and coaches always praise Kobe. But it’s not fake. It’s not disingenuous. Pop loved Kobe. That’s real. What Dirk said, it’s genuine. Players and coaches don’t look at his stat sheet inefficiencies or his selfishness. The stats geek hates Kobe. But the NBA player doesn’t. They look at his compe ive fire, his work ethic, his will and drive. And he’s universally respected by them.

Kobe haters hold onto Kobe’s 6-for-24 or the Shaq snitching Colorado episode or his gay white photoshoot like prayers under their pillows. They keep them close, well guarded, and never let them go. They hold their hopes and dreams like lasting remnants of a way to hate the guy who has already left and said goodbye. He’s been retired. He rather help coach his daughter’s youth games and write fiction books than be in the NBA spotlight. But the Kobe haters will still find him. They’ll still unfold those prayers under their pillows, squint their eyes, mean mug em and spill the hate they so desperately need to release because some former NBA great said nice things about him. How dare they. How dare he.

Bruh, he been gone. Let it go. But next year, and the year after, and the year after, Kobe will still trigger.

You mean how his entire thread is being driven by lkrfan?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

He raped a woman, was envious of Shaq & failed miserably at trying to be like Mike...........that will NEVER not be true.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

amb is gonna be triggered by your truth bombs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You mean how his entire thread is being driven by lkrfan?
    I knew it. Triggered. What a simpleton

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew it. Triggered. What a simpleton
    So what did it say about you thinking about me all the time?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

This got ruined your potential to have a Patroits and Auerbach Celtics type DYNASTY

THANKS FOR THE RINGS KOBE LOL

you MORON

but he got his NUMBERS Dawg
    You can always tell when the (Lakers) are good and the (Spurs) suck. Alt accounts come after you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're not a Lakers fan.....

Also its a FACT that he cost you a Tom Brady Bill Belichick 20 year Dynasty over his ego.

Live with that "Laker Fan"
    Okay, alt.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The one with every game-winning shot miss would be 20 minutes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    bUt kObE dIdN't pAsS

It still hurts

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As a rookie in his first playoff series, he was the only one with balls that hung low enough to take those shots vs Utah. Fittingly, his last game was vs Utah...

...he dropped 60 on em

I'm gonna miss him. Not gonna lie

Thread Information