Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every embarrassing loss pushes Lonnie closer to the floor and Pop closer to retirement.

I know it sucks to watch but it's the only way this garbage organization doesn't run the same back year after year.

The Fat Antonio fans will always show up to games but the booing of Derozan tonight was a step in the right direction as well. Hopefully it pushes him to demand a trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is lucky they have Tony’s jersey retirement tonight so he can deflect more questions from his god awful coaching

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What an awful ceremony, ugh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather watch young guys making mistakes and getting better than the old guys not caring and giving effort. If things go south, a deal needs to be done with an eastern conference team for either DeRozan or LMA early next year (at the trade deadline). Turn the page.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is lucky they have Tony’s jersey retirement tonight so he can deflect more questions from his god awful coaching
    Nah. Pop doesn't need it. He can pull rationalizations out of thin air.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a Spurs fan, I really wish they moved the team to Seattle tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather watch young guys making mistakes and getting better than the old guys not caring and giving effort. If things go south, a deal needs to be done with an eastern conference team for either DeRozan or LMA early next year (at the trade deadline). Turn the page.
    This. They'd miss the playoffs but it'd be a lot more fun to watch Dejounte, DWhite, and Lonnie getting burn out there instead of just watchin DD/LMA collect checks and not give a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frankly, I do not want the team to make any moves before it first moves on from Pop. I do not trust PATFO to make personnel moves outside the draft. Plus, it is past time to move on from Pop, and his successor should have the opportunity to shape his/her own show and not be shackled with Pop's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seattle - I hope you're joking. One of the skills a Seattle resident has to have now days is the ability to step over used needles and hobo crap.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every embarrassing loss pushes Lonnie closer to the floor and Pop closer to retirement.

I know it sucks to watch but it's the only way this garbage organization doesn't run the same back year after year.

The Fat Antonio fans will always show up to games but the booing of Derozan tonight was a step in the right direction as well. Hopefully it pushes him to demand a trade.
    When was he booed? I was so disgusted towards the end of the game that I was only halfway paying attention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    love it. such a woke city instead of having to watch the land whales in Fat Antonio, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hurry up with the ceremony

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hurry up with the ceremony
    Really. Why all the stupid wait?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I switched over to old reruns of Miami Vice... did it end already? what did Erin said?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah I hope they don't move the team, especially not to some liberal west coast enclave

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sadly, I don't think the losses get them closer to Lonnie.

They won't change. Pop won't change. The last good move he made was benching Marco against Dallas for the playoffs in 14 and even that was about 3 games too late.

The only thing to look forward to is 3rd quarters against good teams where the Spurs are getting wrecked. Because that's when Pop will put Lonnie in to fail. When Lonnie doesn't will the team to a 10-0 run in 2 minutes it will be justification for Lonnie continuing to be benched.

There's years of this trash to come. Many years.

It doesn't end with Pop. Or RC. The young guys who learned how to be awful with a terrible Orlando franchise get promoted to take over the Spurs. The people responsible for giving Kawhi away for nonsense don't think it was making the best of a bad situation, they think they won the trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When was he booed? I was so disgusted towards the end of the game that I was only halfway paying attention.
    I read this on reddit but a fan was at the arena and he was booed after he missed the technical free throw late in the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    love it. such a woke city instead of having to watch the land whales in Fat Antonio, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I switched over to old reruns of Miami Vice... did it end already? what did Erin said?
    Couldn't talk with TP's in her mouth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. They'd miss the playoffs but it'd be a lot more fun to watch Dejounte, DWhite, and Lonnie getting burn out there instead of just watchin DD/LMA collect checks and not give a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frankly, I do not want the team to make any moves before it first moves on from Pop. I do not trust PATFO to make personnel moves outside the draft. Plus, it is past time to move on from Pop, and his successor should have the opportunity to shape his/her own show and not be shackled with Pop's.
    A good point - I think the contract situation may be problematic if the Spurs wait too long. The Spurs really need to be rid of both players in the next two years. If the playoffs are not feasible after the new year, a deal my be forced by the two older players. I just hate seeing overpaid "stars" just cashing checks. Pop does not have the fire to do his job well anymore. I don't think you can have a fire in your belly this late in life when you know the team is going nowhere. Last year was a good effort with the talent on hand, but there has been deviation to the mean so far this year. The Spurs only lost 9 home games last year. That total will double this year. The road record will likely be pretty horrid based on what I've seen so far. Not fun to watch right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read this on reddit but a fan was at the arena and he was booed after he missed the technical free throw late in the game
    good. hope the ing idiot realizes he was never welcome here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we retire the nick names MVPorker and Enrique?

Thread Information