Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't offer a disclaimer. I asked if you're still phobic. Why are you skirting answering that question?
    I'm surprised you didn't get my drift or post the song from South Park. No one's immune to any human frailty. Everyone is a little bit racist/sexist/ phobic, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there something about my accurate description of Spurtacular's MO that riles you, DMC?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there something about my accurate description of Spurtacular's MO that riles you, DMC?
    At most it could be classified as bisexual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what you mean. Can you unpack that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And they canned him to satisfy <1% of the audience. ESPN is proud.
    You can play this chicken and the egg got game all day........he shouldnt have commented, yeah but they shouldnt have been offended..who started it first. Point is he's so ing triggered that Canada let in 4 minorities that he's complaining it about on a ing hockey broadcast. I mean a hockey event is the safest space for white separatists in the Milky way galaxy. He still bringing the up because he so catatonic over it. Be like if they asked me to give me a presentation at work and in the middle I started rambling about how we need open borders would be just as irrelevant

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You can play this chicken and the egg got game all day........he shouldnt have commented, yeah but they shouldnt have been offended..who started it first. Point is he's so ing triggered that Canada let in 4 minorities that he's complaining it about on a ing hockey broadcast. I mean a hockey event is the safest space for white separatists in the Milky way galaxy. He still bringing the up because he so catatonic over it. Be like if they asked me to give me a presentation at work and in the middle I started rambling about how we need open borders would be just as irrelevant
    I am not sure you are familiar with Don Cherry. He does this just like how Madden would bring up Brett Favre.

And he didn't make the comments during the game while guys were skating Hahah. I believe it was post game where they cover the week in Canada. On & off the ice.

I agree for American standards he went too far. In America they instead woulda been airing a commercial with a minority and his white wife like you cucks can't get enough of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what you mean. Can you unpack that?
    You said gay pillow talk. Unless the poster is gay, how so? If the poster is suggesting some man on man action, and isn't gay, it's at most bisexual. Somehow you never seem to specify "straight pillow talk", only the gay stuff. Why are you phobic?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could be he didn't care if they were minorities, only that they were immigrants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll concede 900 dph could be bisexual pillow talk.

Could also be gay, and there's nothing wrong with that either. Spurtacular seems to think it's derogatory.

So do you, for some reason.

Are you phobic, DMC?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About 20 years too late

He’s a well known xenophobic pos
    who cares...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could be he didn't care if they were minorities, only that they were immigrants.
    Well maybe I don't follow the guy but could be. Not all anti-immigrant people are racists this is true. But damn near literally 99% of racists are anti-immigrant. Either way I am talking to frostking who sure hopes he is and is not even debating the premise

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "He's not racist he's xenophobic. So there."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    North America is worse off every day since the 1950s. Unless you're some gender swapping mixed race freak
    I’m none of that and doing great, tbh... the 50’s sucked. Black and white TV, no internet, no video games... anyways, we sure ain’t going back

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Well maybe I don't follow the guy but could be. Not all anti-immigrant people are racists this is true. But damn near literally 99% of racists are anti-immigrant. Either way I am talking to frostking who sure hopes he is and is not even debating the premise
    A white immigrant probably has more gra ude towards the Canadian military because they were involved in European conflicts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually DMC is perhaps right here from Googling Don Cherry as he has had rants about the NHL having too many Europeans who he also hates so maybe its just general xenophobia toward any kind of immigrants spoiling his country

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've lived a life of disliking most other people, regardless of race. I don't even have to know what they look like.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See, it's ok to treat other people ty if you think yourself justified. Polls prove a majority of Italians think so.

Case closed!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "He's not racist he's xenophobic. So there."
    and again, who gives a ? the boohoo crowd crying once again...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and again, who gives a ? the boohoo crowd crying once again...
    Like ur crying right now or different?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like ur crying right now or different?
    nice try CrybabY

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Man, what a continent of morons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See, it's ok to treat other people ty if you think yourself justified. Polls prove a majority of Italians think so.

Case closed!
    "OK" is automatically thinking yourself justified so... what's your point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, what a continent of morons.
    Racist remark.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually DMC is perhaps right here from Googling Don Cherry as he has had rants about the NHL having too many Europeans who he also hates so maybe its just general xenophobia toward any kind of immigrants spoiling his country
    I don't think it's about spoiling the country. I think it's about a paradigm shift from his old ways to society now accepting things that were taboo in his day, like looking a gift horse in the mouth, biting the hand that feeds you, not showing appreciation for charity, etc... Then again, I have no idea who this guy is and haven't read the story. I just know why a lot of people say that kind of "you people" . It's directed at people who think differently, not just a minority group.

Thread Information