Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it wasn't for YouTube, TGY wouldn't know what to think about anything.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it wasn't for YouTube, TGY wouldn't know what to think about anything.
    The world of politics is like a puzzle. You gotta listen to all sides and come up with your own conclusions. Most people are just a reflection of years of brainwashing by corporate media and bs lies and half-truths that we're told in history books.

Imagine a world where government and news didn't lie. Perhaps there wouldn't be any flat earthers and moon landing deniers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, you don't listen to all sides. Somebody put the puzzle together for you and you run with that.

Your penchant for straight spamming gives the game away, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, you don't listen to all sides. Somebody put the puzzle together for you and you run with that.

Your penchant for straight spamming gives the game away, tbh.
    Most of the normies on the left and right have the sheep herd mentality. They want their own echo chambers. The older I get, the less I believe in the left vs right bull paradigm.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    USA will up any country and keep it ed up if it serves USA's financial interests.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of the normies on the left and right have the sheep herd mentality. They want their own echo chambers. The older I get, the less I believe in the left vs right bull paradigm.
    You fell into an alt-right YT wormhole and call yourself an independent thinker for doing so.

Don't sprain your wrist patting yourself on the back!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You fell into an alt-right YT wormhole and call yourself an independent thinker for doing so.

Alt-right

I'm an agnostic-atheist. I'm not a white nationalist. I'm mexican. That's far from being an alt-right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a coincidence, Nathan89 also claims hispanic heritage and uses it as a shield against objectively racist posting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know, I know, you just like groypers because they hate immigrants and are sly about being anti-semitic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's behind the Bolivia coup? With Max Blumenthal, Aaron Maté, Ben Norton

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im not closely familiar with the situation in Bolivia but I did get a comment from a friend who works for a European solar infrastructure company, told me he was in a meeting in China recently and an exec mentioned they had already signed a deal to exploit bolivian lithium in a deal with/for Toyota.

Evo, extending his stay in power aside, had quietly been a success- he remade the Cons ution and integrated indigenous people (though apparently he favors some and part of the opposition comes from there), he grew the economy at 6-8%, nationalized resources and grew national industry. I think I heard in the last 100 years he's the only bolivian president to finish a term let alone multiple times. Besides a lack of credible evidence the elections were rigged, he offered to repeat them and still wasn't due to start the next term, this is a coup the only question is who is behind it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the military asks the president to resign and his successors are kidnapped or have their houses firebombed and ransacked by fascist paramilitary thugs, it's a coup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Añez declaring herself President without the required Senate vote doesn't look great for democracy either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Urgent update on the coup in Bolivia from Anya Parampil

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the military asks the president to resign and his successors are kidnapped or have their houses firebombed and ransacked by fascist paramilitary thugs, it's a coup.
    Oas and Trump administration disagree, funny how the champions of democracy only champion their friends

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oas and Trump administration disagree, funny how the champions of democracy only champion their friends
    Putting people before corporate profits sets a bad example for other democracies, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putting people before corporate profits sets a bad example for other democracies, tbh.
    Repugs, unlimited self-serving, willful ignorance, say America is not a democracy, but a Republic.

America is no longer an example of democracy, but of predatory, avaricious, inhumane, destructive Capitalism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sounds like a sweetheart, gives a clue to what Christian nationalists in Bolivia are agitating for:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My take is he probably should've paid attention to the referendum on term limits.

The election results look pretty sketchy as well.
    agreed

but still he was legally elected president until 2020 so Military telling him to quit = coup

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, he legally changed the law and you're using that as an excuse for a coup huh.
    you are both right. it was a coup but also he went against the will of the people

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you are both right. it was a coup but also he went against the will of the people
    I don't know all the who's, wherefore, whys and hows. I just saw that the law was legally changed; Chump acting like that's a coup; it's not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Grayzone's Anya Parampil debunks Bolivian coup myths in Al Jazeera rant
    cant disagree with most of it but Evos followers also went bezerk and started destroying and burning citizens houses in regenge and still do now. they are not 100% peaceful demonstrators not even close

also venezuelan and cuban guerrillas are deep in evos base

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why our govt. shouldn't be in the business of crony international welfare.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im not closely familiar with the situation in Bolivia but I did get a comment from a friend who works for a European solar infrastructure company, told me he was in a meeting in China recently and an exec mentioned they had already signed a deal to exploit bolivian lithium in a deal with/for Toyota.

Evo, extending his stay in power aside, had quietly been a success- he remade the Cons ution and integrated indigenous people (though apparently he favors some and part of the opposition comes from there), he grew the economy at 6-8%, nationalized resources and grew national industry. I think I heard in the last 100 years he's the only bolivian president to finish a term let alone multiple times. Besides a lack of credible evidence the elections were rigged, he offered to repeat them and still wasn't due to start the next term, this is a coup the only question is who is behind it.
    there is no 1 group behind it but a number of players and also a sequence of unfortunate events. most bolivians were fed up with him and he should have never run a fourth term. nobody knows how rigged the elections were but there was definitely shady stuff to warrant new elections. but yes in the end it was a military coup

the main players were as I said most of bolivians, their mistake is to choose right wing evangelical fundamentalists as their opposition leaders. the US was complicit as the audio leaks show they have hated evo for 14 years and have been plotting against him especially with DEA painting him as a drug dealer

oh and I do believe the lithum was also a key player here. any bolivian that takes leadership and is a good US puppet is bound to make millions upon millions

thats the difference between an Evo government vs a US puppet government. Evo was like Robin Hood and would spread the wealth. The new US puppet will let his people starve and take most of the cut

Thread Information