My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Union was fun while it lasted I suppose...

'Multiple victims' reported shot as armed militias face off at Louisville police brutality protest

According to Jessie Cohen of WHAS11, at least two attendees at a planned protest in Louisville were shot and taken to the hospital as rival armed militias faced off and police stood by.

As Cohen tweeted, “We just watched two people be taken onto stretchers at Baxter square on 12th and Jefferson. Metro safe has confirmed reports of shootings & that there are multiple victims. We heard the noises when people scattered to get behind cars, & to take a knee.”

According to a report at the Daily Beast, the protest against police brutality resulted in a stand-off between “the Not F**king Around Coalition—an all-Black armed militia founded by Atlanta-based rapper and DJ John ‘Jay’ Johnson,” and members of the conservative Three Percenter militia group.

An updated report from MSNBC claimed that the shooting was “accidental” and three members of the NFAC were wounded.

Read more: https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/mul...ality-protest/

3% trash versus the not- ing-around coalition gun battle on the streets of Louisville....comng to a town near you?
    Last edited by Nbadan; 07-25-2020 at 08:20 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Members of the Kentucky ‘Three Percenters’ militia line up as the all-Black militia group called NFAC hold an armed rally.
    Bryan Woolston/Reuters

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More staged sh**.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could be a friendly fire incident

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Shortly before 1 p.m. Saturday, three people were struck by gunfire when someone’s gun discharged while participating in the NFAC demonstration at Baxter Park.

The group was gathered in the park preparing to march downtown to 6th and Jefferson. Two individuals were wheeled off on stretchers by medics, another had her arm treated and another appeared to have his hand treated.

All three victims went to the University of Louisville Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, Louisville Metro Police Chief Robert Schroeder later confirmed in a news release.

"All involved are members of the NFAC and there are no outstanding suspects," Schroeder said. "This is a tragic situation that could have been much worse. I encourage anyone choosing to exercise their Second Amendment rights to do so responsibly."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad they're most wearing masks... should really social distance though...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah sure accidental, why not.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was accidental. One of the black LARPers injured three people with one round before the march even started.

Don't get worked up before knowing what actually happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was accidental. One of the black LARPers injured three people with one round before the march even started.

Don't get worked up before knowing what actually happened.
    Damn, Nathan gonna have a nasty case of blue balls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chaney

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Looks like the weekly “incels with type 2 diabeetus” meeting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could be a friendly fire incident
    You're another knee-jerk ing idiot. We need more of you. There's not enough people here jumping to conclusions hoping to get a thread going. They should change the name of the forum to "Called it"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Members of the Kentucky ‘Three Percenters’ militia line up as the all-Black militia group called NFAC hold an armed rally.
    Bryan Woolston/Reuters
    Those white LARPers were whiny but ultimately cooperative with the Louisville police, who I think did a good job yesterday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those white LARPers were whiny but ultimately cooperative with the Louisville police, who I think did a good job yesterday.
    If it was they who had the accidental discharge there would be 10 threads here about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it was they who had the accidental discharge there would be 10 threads here about it.
    WHATABOUTHEBLACKS?

Thread Information