Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Off the top of my head...

Dallas at Detroit
    Saints play the Bucs somewhere
    And Pittsburgh plays this Thursday night.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Pretty ty slate of games tbh. Houston at Baltimore is easily the game of the week.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Chiefs/Chargers monday night in mexico should be good. chargers looked like last week but they beat the crap out of green bay the week before. i imagine they bounce back off the mini-bye

jags colts should be good if brissett plays. patriots eagles too

pulling for:

raiders over bengals
    cleveland over pittsburgh
    jags over colts
    vikings over broncos
    texans over ravens (want houston to run away with AFC-S, as they have tiebreaker over us)
    rams over bears
    chargers over cheifs

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    All I know is this one is very unlikely to reach the activity of the last 2 weeks' game threads because the games in general, especially the primetime games, just aren't up to par from the last couple weeks.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Pretty ty slate of games tbh. Houston at Baltimore is easily the game of the week.
    I like Watson but I don't think Houston has a snowball's chance, unfortunately.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Of course you think that.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Of course you think that.
    I think the Ravens are the most complete team in football. They have easily the best secondary and best running game, they're pretty unstoppable and they're better than the Patriots.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    All I know is this one is very unlikely to reach the activity of the last 2 weeks' game threads because the games in general, especially the primetime games, just aren't up to par from the last couple weeks.
    Why is this so important to you? Maybe you should go attend a game every now and then, or go watch with friends at a house party or sports bar.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I think the Ravens are the most complete team in football. They have easily the best secondary and best running game, they're pretty unstoppable and they're better than the Patriots.
    Houston will load up on the run(3rd in the league at stopping it) and make them win in the air...and Houston is getting all their injured secondary players back. McKinney and Cunningham are two of the best run stopping linebackers in the league. The offensive line is healthy again too. Houston might lose, but you are talking like they are the Bengals. It will be a close game that will come down to late execution.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Why is this so important to you? Maybe you should go attend a game every now and then, or go watch with friends at a house party or sports bar.
    tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Your ty game day threads are literally you taking to yourself Andy.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    2013 49ers already tried to win a SB with a suspect passer and they had a far better defense + running back

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Looks like an Avante victim.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    NATIONAL BROADCASTS
    Thursday Night: Pittsburgh @ Cleveland (FOX/NFLN)
    Sunday Night: Chicago @ LA Rams (NBC)
    Monday Night: Kansas City vs LA Chargers (in Mexico City) (ESPN)

Byes: Green Bay, NY Giants, Seattle, Tennessee

CBS EARLY

Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Houston @ Baltimore
    Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts

Denver @ Minnesota
    Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon

Buffalo @ Miami
    Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

Jacksonville @ Indianapolis
    Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

CBS LATE

Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

New England @ Philadelphia
    Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Cincinnati @ Oakland
    Greg Gumbel, Trent Green

FOX SINGLE

Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Dallas @ Detroit
    Kevin Burkhardt, Charles Davis

Atlanta @ Carolina
    Stockton, Mark Schlereth

NY Jets @ Washington
    Kenny Albert, Ronde Barber

New Orleans @ Tampa Bay
    Thom Brennaman, Chris Spielman

Arizona @ San Francisco (LATE)
    Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Hargraves to the Texans. The CB reclamation project continues. Conley has actually been pretty good, so we'll see how this one goes. It's zero risk tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Houston will load up on the run(3rd in the league at stopping it) and make them win in the air...and Houston is getting all their injured secondary players back. McKinney and Cunningham are two of the best run stopping linebackers in the league. The offensive line is healthy again too. Houston might lose, but you are talking like they are the Bengals. It will be a close game that will come down to late execution.
    I appreciate your usage of logic.

I think McKinney is basically a Donta Hightower type of bigger slow linebacker that is great against the run up the middle but struggles with the Ravens' side to side stuff because of the east-west rushing attack of the Ravens. Those linebackers are similar to the Pats big linebackers. You need a bunch of Deion Jones and Jordan Hicks types to beat the Ravens because they're smaller, more agile and quicker.

Houston's secondary isn't good. It's been their big weakness (along with the OL) for many years now. I'd say Eric Reid's little bro is their best player but it's not a good unit.

Houston is definitely not the Bughals, but it's going to have to be a Watson show in the upper 30s or 40s scoring for the Texans to win.

I hope you guys lose this one but beat the Cheatriots, because I don't think the Brady Bunch wins At Baltimore. They'd win a rematch in Foxboro Boston, though.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I remember last time Dallas went to Detroit. Late October 2013. I cried my way out of the dorm hall building.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    It will be a good week for you MM
    Rodgers won’t be able to eviscerate anyone.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I appreciate your usage of logic.

I think McKinney is basically a Donta Hightower type of bigger slow linebacker that is great against the run up the middle but struggles with the Ravens' side to side stuff because of the east-west rushing attack of the Ravens. Those linebackers are similar to the Pats big linebackers. You need a bunch of Deion Jones and Jordan Hicks types to beat the Ravens because they're smaller, more agile and quicker.

Houston's secondary isn't good. It's been their big weakness (along with the OL) for many years now. I'd say Eric Reid's little bro is their best player but it's not a good unit.

Houston is definitely not the Bughals, but it's going to have to be a Watson show in the upper 30s or 40s scoring for the Texans to win.

I hope you guys lose this one but beat the Cheatriots, because I don't think the Brady Bunch wins At Baltimore. They'd win a rematch in Foxboro Boston, though.
    That's where Cunningham comes in. He has really good side to side speed and is the best open field tackler on the team. And getting Roby and Gipson back is big for the secondary. In the time Gipson played he was better than Reid...plus Conley is playing well now that he can play man. It's now it's probably a just above average secondary, good enough to hold down a Ravens team that relies more on Jackson's legs than his arm.

The offensive line with Tunsil is a whole new animal. He's currently sporting a 94% pass block win rate which is tied for first in the league with Trent Brown. He combined with rookie phenom Tytus Howard have anchored what is possibly as a collective the best offensive line this team has ever had.

Again, it will be a good game. Hopefully there's not too much ref interference and both teams bring their best play.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I remember last time Dallas went to Detroit. Late October 2013. I cried my way out of the dorm hall building.
    rofl the Calvin Johnson 300 yard receiving game. We had some of the most embarrassing losses in franchise history that season because of the historically ty defense

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    rofl the Calvin Johnson 300 yard receiving game. We had some of the most embarrassing losses in franchise history that season because of the historically ty defense
    And the historically ty decision making like pass pass pass punt whenever we had a 2+ score lead in the 4th

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    And the historically ty decision making like pass pass pass punt whenever we had a 2+ score lead in the 4th
    I think Murray was out that game, and they had no suitable replace that year so Bot gets a pass from me this game by abandoning the run. no receiver should ever get over 300 yards receiving, Stafford was just heaving jump balls into double coverage the whole game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think Murray was out that game, and they had no suitable replace that year so Bot gets a pass from me this game by abandoning the run. no receiver should ever get over 300 yards receiving, Stafford was just heaving jump balls into double coverage the whole game.
    Murray was out that game. Jeff Heath, it was his coming out party (not in a good way) ironically in his home city, and was playing both safety and corner that game because of injuries in the secondary (Claiborne, etc) and Carr was just atrocious as well.

But Murray was just fine for the Green Bay debacle where we lost to a 4-touchdown comeback by the great Aaron Ro--- whoops, I meant Matt Flynn.

Thread Information