Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, a team with 7/8 guards on the roster should trade for another guard (who might not be better than Murray or White).......

Any combination of Ross, Fournier (can play some SF), Gordon (yes, please), Frazier or Aminu could work.

Preferably Gordon and whomever else (giving up DeRozan, Belinelli and a future lottery - protected pick in return).....

I didn't say that's what I wanted, you ing troglodyte. The guy asked what the Spurs could get from Orlando for DDR, and I told him the most likely pair.

Let me get this straight. You want them to take DeRozan, AND Beli? So that's like $35.5M worth of salaries the Spurs would have to take back off of their ty roster? (And just for laughs throwing in a first round pick?) I mean, kudos for casting off DDR and Beli in your scenario. But the idea is to get better than Orlando is right now.

You guys who act like Aaron Gordon would be a prize crack me up. Start with the fact that he's under contract through 21-22, and add in the fact that people here would cry about him more than DeRozan, and you have the perfect base for a big trade.

At least DeRozan can be gone after this season. Gordon would be the gift that keeps on giving for two more seasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is going to be a 20 page thread of people getting blue balls only for Pop to say:

We like what we have.

F that, I’ve learned my lesson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is going to be a 20 page thread of people getting blue balls only for Pop to say:

We like what we have.

It's the same drill as it was with Pau...he's still a Spur until he's no longer a Spur.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fultz is markedly better this year than before. He's at least an NBA player now. His eFG%, FG%, FT%, and ppg are all up. He shouldn't be the pivot of any trade, but as a throw in, he wouldn't be bad.

I doubt they'd give up Fournier. ORL has the same problem that we do: lack of 3 point shooting. He's their best at 40% on 5 attempts per game. The next best is JIsaac at 38% on about thee and a half attempts. It drops off a cliff after that.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We like what we have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derozan an Marco would be great for them if they want shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you for posting very interesting read.

I feel like change is coming soon. We'll look at that loss to memphis as a good thing in the long run...i hope.

Now what kind of change i'm not sure. Maybe starting lineup change? Rotation changes. Or even trades. We can make fun of PATFO all we want but I can guarantee you that they do not like losing. Going 1-2 on that home stand is embarrassing and losing to a 2-6 grizzlies team on TP night is even worse.

We'll see what happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fournier + Fultz or Gordon + Fultz are the only deals that look like they could happen. Then you beg Chip to work another miracle on a broken jumper like he did with Leonard.
    Fultz is dogsh!t. Spurs fans will be missing DeRozan fast if he rolls into town. Orlando will absolutely have to include a decent asset or two to make that move palatable. I like Fournier and Gordon though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm looking at Orlando's Roster and it's hard to get real excited. Gordon has had potential, but not quite clear he is ever getting there.still owed 34 mil after this season.
    Fultz? Has only played 43 games in a little over 2 seasons.

Since 2013 draft picks
    3 and 12

All that and they are still bad....

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fultz is dogsh!t. Spurs fans will be missing DeRozan fast if he rolls into town. Orlando will absolutely have to include a decent asset or two to make that move palatable. I like Fournier and Gordon though.
    Yeah Fultz is just to match salaries. Part of me would expect the Spurs to cut him, but with $22 million due over this year and next I figure they'd probably see if there is any way they could salvage his career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We like what we have.

Or he'll make jokes to the reporters about not making trades like he's done in the past.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derozan an Marco would be great for them if they want shooting.
    Guess you haven't seen many games this season..

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Or like he has with DeRozan?
    its not chips fault derozan chooses to hang out in compton with the grape street crips/rolling 60s all summer instead of practicing his shot in east san antonio like kawhi

Thread Information