Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont worry. We’ll get another insta video of him in full USC gear in LA shooting 3s in an empty gym. we’ll get videos of him in his car driving to nipsey hussle. I want this piece of off the team. I hope he’s reading this
    I hope so too!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupid OP. Sure your supposed to jack up a 3 point With 19 seconds on the shot clock. No fking coach would be happy with that those of shot after crossing the half court line. Dantoni tried that at Phoenix and Houston and look what they’ve accomplished. Murray can’t shoot worth crap within 8 feet and people say he has more upside cause he’s younger
    if he works on his shot everyday Murray may have a decent shot after 3-4 years. If you know and played b-ball it’s easy to see he doesnt have the mechanics for ever being a decent shooter outside 10 feet.
    OP repost again whenever you truly understand b-ball not just watch it.
    Ppl said the same thing about daaron fox... And what happened? I thought Chip the Almighty could do no wrong? But when I said ppl need to give more credit to the players and not the shooting coach, I was called a hater...

Shooting coaches help... But by no means are they responsible for players becoming great shooters... Only players are responsible for that... Or else every single spur would be elite

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ppl said the same thing about daaron fox... And what happened? I thought Chip the Almighty could do no wrong? But when I said ppl need to give more credit to the players and not the shooting coach, I was called a hater...

Shooting coaches help... But by no means are they responsible for players becoming great shooters... Only players are responsible for that... Or else every single spur would be elite
    The thing about kawhi that frustrated me the most was the lack of credit he got. If it wasn’t pop it was chip for making his shot. everything was framed like he was a re ed robot thing rather than the HOF top 10 LOB mentality having best player in the league he is today

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing about kawhi that frustrated me the most was the lack of credit he got. If it wasn’t pop it was chip for making his shot. everything was framed like he was a re ed robot thing rather than the HOF top 10 LOB mentality having best player in the league he is today
    not to mention making him look like an idiot in every HEB commercial

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This picture sums up the Mills era, tbh:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs failed him by not having a FO/coach with a LOB mentality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs failed him by not having a FO/coach with a LOB mentality.
    Yeah, because those 5 rings they can wear on one hand is a figment of our imaginations...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, because those 5 rings they can wear on one hand is a figment of our imaginations...
    The last season Pop had a LOB mentality was '14 because he was angry he screwed up in '13. Other times he's thinking you can't win it every year.

Thread Information