Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    If the racial slurs aren't proven true, he should get a full season
    They likely are true, I can tell just by looking at the way Rudolph tried to go at a bigger, stronger, more athletic man without hesitation. He's accustomed to getting whatever he wants, likely went to a private school, rich daddy, etc. Probably a lot of Black slurs casually dropped at Rudolph family gatherings, never been tested in real life.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Rudolph not getting punished, while that Browns linemen got suspended a game is an egregious example of privilege. Rudolph started this entire thing by severely overreacting due to frustration after an embarrassing performance.

Garrett shouldn't receive more than 6 games, based on precedence. There have been worse incidents with less punishment, even ignoring off-field .

The outrage about this is pathetic, btw. All these pussies on twitter losing their minds over a fight where the instigator lost.
    Rudolph not getting any punishment is ridiculous, and it's only because he's a quarterback. If he played any other position, he'd have been suspended at least a game or two.

But come on, unless audio evidence comes out proving otherwise, the "racial slur" story has to be taken with a grain of salt. Why wouldn't Garrett bring it up at the time instead of waiting until now? There were multiple other players and a ref right there, why didn't any of them notice or react?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    They likely are true, I can tell just by looking at the way Rudolph tried to go at a bigger, stronger, more athletic man without hesitation. He's accustomed to getting whatever he wants, likely went to a private school, rich daddy, etc. Probably a lot of Black slurs casually dropped at Rudolph family gatherings, never been tested in real life.
    Then why would he use a slur when he knows he's superior? I was told racism is rooted in fear/resentment

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Then why would he use a slur when he knows he's superior? I was told racism is rooted in fear/resentment
    Maybe he didn't use it in the bad sense. Maybe he just said something like "good hit my ". And Garrett was super sensitive.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    There’s no way the black Steelers players would have come to Rudolph’s aid in the fight if he had used a racial slur. There’s also no way Garrett wouldn’t have immediately reported it to the press right after the game when emotions were at their highest.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Arguably the worst act in NFL history

First the attempt to physically end your opponents career. Then calculated effort to destroy their reputation off the field. Is the accusations of racism 1 week later even worse than physical attack in the heat of battle?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Arguably the worst act in NFL history

First the attempt to physically end your opponents career. Then calculated effort to destroy their reputation off the field. Is the accusations of racism 1 week later even worse than physical attack in the heat of battle?
    Uh no. The head bashing is the more egregious offense.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Uh no. The head bashing is the more egregious offense.
    But it was a brawl. Planning for one week how to defame an opponent is more diabolical

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    This the worst season ever for white QBs. White NFL players shouldn't be allowed to play anything other than Kicker TE and Oline.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    This the worst season ever for white QBs. White NFL players shouldn't be allowed to play anything other than Kicker TE and Oline.
    Yes, McCaffrey would be much better served as a punter

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    Just another negro trying to pull a Jussie Smollett.

Last edited by Bynumite; 11-22-2019 at 03:06 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Making youself the victim goes hand in hand with virtue signaling. It's an easy out.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Rudolph not getting any punishment is ridiculous, and it's only because he's a quarterback. If he played any other position, he'd have been suspended at least a game or two.

But come on, unless audio evidence comes out proving otherwise, the "racial slur" story has to be taken with a grain of salt. Why wouldn't Garrett bring it up at the time instead of waiting until now? There were multiple other players and a ref right there, why didn't any of them notice or react?
    It shouldn't be taken with a grain of salt, it should cause a multi milion dollar deflamation lawsuit.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Making youself the victim goes hand in hand with virtue signaling. It's an easy out.
    but enough about orange man

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    but enough about orange man
    Sir this is a Wendy's.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Sir this is a Wendy's.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Garrett tried to play the race card and came up snake eyes. I don't believe for a minute that an NFL quarterback, a guy who relies on black men to protect him and help him put food on the table, is going to drop a racial slur on the field. It's bull and even as a Browns fan I'm glad he didn't get anywhere with it.

#TrustinVlade Divac Doesnt Flop's Avatar
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    NFL fans are a joke. People can murder people on the field and homers and wannabe tough guys will say the punishment is too harsh. Same people will support blackballing of Kaep for kneeling though. This sport deserves to be extinct ASAP.

#TrustinVlade Divac Doesnt Flop's Avatar
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Cleveland Browns are basically an organized crime ring at this point. They lead the league in penalties by a large margin, and their coach stands by players who try to murder opponents during the last seconds of a game they're winning.

Thread Information