Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    https://kfor.com/2019/11/15/okc-disp...o-meat-policy/

got hipster liberals

"
    "I did my best to try to try to talk with Chad, as long as I could, to try to explain it to him but he was adamant that he was not going to adhere to the policy," Robert Cox, the owner of Friendly, said.

Cox, who's a vegan, said the policy is in place because of a personal conviction.

"The death and dismemberment that is associated with the getting meat on your plate, I'm just saying, I'd like there to be a higher vibration at Friendly. We're really trying to raise vibrations," Cox told News 4.
    "

Why can't we just ing exterminate all these leftist hippie ANTI gots with this new-age pink flamingo bull , tbh? At this point, give all the legal and illegal Mexican immigrants a job who want a job, and just seize and execute all the white trash hipster liberal gots. At least Hispanics have a practical moral compass and don't do social-commie pink flamingoism.

And, TO with "at will" employment. That needs to be abolished as well, on the federal level.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    This doesn't bother me, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Is this legal?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why can't we just ing exterminate all these leftist hippie ANTI gots with this new-age pink flamingo bull , tbh? At this point, give all the legal and illegal Mexican immigrants a job who want a job, and just seize and execute all the white trash hipster liberal gots. At least Hispanics have a practical moral compass and don't do social-commie pink flamingoism.
    No, in the event the armed wing of the alt-right mobilized and executed a purge, they wouldn’t take out every single hipster. They would go after the media, academia, and the bureaucracy first.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    No, in the event the armed wing of the alt-right mobilized and executed a purge, they wouldn’t take out every single hipster. They would go after the media, academia, and the bureaucracy first.
    Public higher ed academia is certainly a problem

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Public higher ed academia is certainly a problem
    we can tell you've avoided academics.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    we can tell you've avoided academics.
    I made a 4.0 over 142 hours at a huge public state university, graduating in 3 years. Fortunately I was in the business department which is probably the farthest right you'll get for academia these days.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No one believes you Andy. Stupid people sound like you do, smart people don't.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And, TO with "at will" employment. That needs to be abolished as well, on the federal level.
    Of course you'd feel that way. You got fired in favor of your Indian counterparts, because they knew how to do the job they were hired for and you didn't.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Honestly, if I researched what goes into getting meat on my plate enough it'd probably bother me too but I like eating meat so I dont.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No one believes you Andy. Stupid people sound like you do, smart people don't.
    tell us what his keyboard sounds like from behind your computer... you truly are one of the stupid people.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    tell us what his keyboard sounds like from behind your computer... you truly are one of the stupid people.
    Oh, look. Gay, old, angry femboy is leg humping me. Dont you have some screaming at someone to do or wishing death on someone?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh, look. Gay, old, angry femboy is leg humping me. Dont you have some screaming at someone to do or wishing death on someone?
    keep regurgitating the same old stupid you've been saying the past month or so after i told your ass to off. i guess telling you to FO really riles up those feathers of yours you fruity bas .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    If the guys claimed carnivorism was a part of their religion, would they have grounds to sue? Sounds like they do, regardless.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    If the guys claimed carnivorism was a part of their religion, would they have grounds to sue? Sounds like they do, regardless.
    It's silly, but I agree. The left only has themselves to blame for opening up the can of worms, pandora's box, slippery slope if you will.

Thread Information