Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie Walker tonight: 116 offensive rating and a 72 defensive rating. In the 40mins he’s been able to get on the floor, he has the best defensive rating on the team at 97.7. What would be great would be to see how that trends over a large sample size. #PlayLonnie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White was awful in the clutch on offense tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not true... pop gave him slack every time but one game. He was drowning out there. He settled down a lot. Garbage minutes helped him a lot
    Did you forget to bold this in blue?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie seemed to respond more to Duncan than Pop. Tim spent a lot of time working out with Walker during the summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie seemed to respond more to Duncan than Pop. Tim spent a lot of time working out with Walker during the summer.
    i saw Timmy coaching up Lonnie during the game I loved it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie Walker tonight: 116 offensive rating and a 72 defensive rating. In the 40mins he’s been able to get on the floor, he has the best defensive rating on the team at 97.7. What would be great would be to see how that trends over a large sample size. #PlayLonnie
    Sign me up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seemed like everyone did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White was awful in the clutch on offense tonight.
    Yes, he was. I believe that has to do with Dumbmar’s role as “closer.” I think the whole team gets discombobulated at crunch time because that is Dumbmar iso-time. Deviating from that script throws everybody out of sync. Maintaining Dumbmar S the closer has well do ented poor results.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, he was. I believe that has to do with Dumbmar’s role as “closer.” I think the whole team gets discombobulated at crunch time because that is Dumbmar iso-time. Deviating from that script throws everybody out of sync. Maintaining Dumbmar S the closer has well do ented poor results.
    It's ain just that on the confusion aspect. He also plays with the bench but then is expected to close with the starters. Pop is trying to make him super sub like Manu. Not expecting much right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's ain just that on the confusion aspect. He also plays with the bench but then is expected to close with the starters. Pop is trying to make him super sub like Manu. Not expecting much right?
    Good point. He actually should be the starting PG. I believe that’s the best position for him and, therefore, for the team. Murray is a higher energy player and would be a much better energizer as 6th man. Not Manu, but nobody ever will be.

Thread Information