Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad this will be a fine and not a year long suspension.
    He should take notes from Myles Garrett and apply them when Load Management returns to San Antonio, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A top 10 pick, Pop retiring, and the FO being unable to hide away from the embarrassing Kawhi trade is the best thing that can happen to this organization.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You bring in losers from losing organizations and you expect a leopard to change its spots?

This team will only succeed by having home grown players (through the draft)... even if it takes years.
    The truth main reason I didn’t want Derozan at all, not at all. Too much choking in the Raptors to think he’d be any different in the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me and my guys timtonymanu and NASpurs have been on the tank for a while now, glad you fatties are finally catching up.
    Been on that train since the nephew/Derozan trade

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This loser has gotta go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like that he cares, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That has nothing to do with my comment. I was just responding to the last time SA was 3 games under.
    Why so triggered?
    I simply added some context to your fact.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, so many guys couldn’t give a damn. There’s a lot I don’t like about Demar. Him not being compe ive is so far of base ... his oozes it (sometimes to his own detriment)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't like that he's a bad 4th quarter player, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'd be a lot better if he got a fairer call from the refs. Although you could say that about nearly anyone who's played in SA...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So any comments on Lonnie's terrible defense? More and more as the games goes on it looks like he's just another Jonathon Simmons out there. Flashes of talent but lacking so much between the ears.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really is amazing that such a good player can be so bad in the crucial moments

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So any comments on Lonnie's terrible defense? More and more as the games goes on it looks like he's just another Jonathon Simmons out there. Flashes of talent but lacking so much between the ears.
    WTF are you talking about? Bad defense why? Because he overhelped once when they went to the gimmicky zone?

He looked solid otherwise to me. Much much much better than the 20% shooting Italian piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF are you talking about? Bad defense why? Because he overhelped once when they went to the gimmicky zone?

He looked solid otherwise to me. Much much much better than the 20% shooting Italian piece of .
    Man Im not arguing that he isnt better than Beli. He is. Im just making a point that s om is out of Lonnies reach unless he somehow improves his basketball iq or else he ends up like Simmons.

Tbh he overhelps a lot. It isnt just one play. He looks lost out there often times. He watches the ball too damn much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the game and the loose ball foul on DDR was a bad call. He was actually hit in the face and also got fouled by Whiteside on the way up. The flagrant he got in the Magic game was, like tonight's call will be, rescinded. Both calls were bad and cost us the game. I blamed them for the Magic loss, but the truth is that bad call cost us that game. Same tonight. 'They'll apologies the next day, but it will cost us a game. I think it's bull ' is right.

Now has anyone brought up when Gay was brought back in the game in the 4th? They had 6 guys on the court so Patty jumped out of bounds. Did Tim and Becky really leave Beli in and mean to take Patty out? That went on for a long while during their 11-0 run.

Still the foul on DDR was absolute bull and was the call that cost them the game. Apologies coming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnies defensive awareness was better. Right off the bat he seemed a bit out of whack on the zone. He did better with his off the ball awareness.
    He speed and jump is outstanding.
    Spurs got to find time for him.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This was a big game for Lonnie. IMO he looks ready now. He competed really well out there tonight. He finally found his peace on the court. So many little things he did well tonight. The two over helps were a microcosm of his showing today. He was a system player tonight and showed he can grow from a beginner role hereon out.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    It really is amazing that such a good player can be so bad in the crucial moments

you're talking about demar? the dude was never "such a good player". the dude has just been overhyped his entire career.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Who was the cute Becky wearing the cross on the sidelines? God, you guys suck worse than us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man Im not arguing that he isnt better than Beli. He is. Im just making a point that s om is out of Lonnies reach unless he somehow improves his basketball iq or else he ends up like Simmons.

Tbh he overhelps a lot. It isnt just one play. He looks lost out there often times. He watches the ball too damn much.

He's still young and can correct it as he gains more experience on the court. Simmons was 24 or 25 his first year on the Spurs bench and needed to pick things up in a hurry. Walker had a partial season in G-league and college. I don't know why people are expecting him to be a finished product or bust at this point just because he's athletic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're talking about demar? the dude was never "such a good player". the dude has just been overhyped his entire career.
    I was. He has good handles and strength and gets to the rim nicely. Something always goes wrong for him. He really seems like he could be a more impactful player. It seems like it always goes wrong with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was a big game for Lonnie. IMO he looks ready now. He competed really well out there tonight. He finally found his peace on the court. So many little things he did well tonight. The two over helps were a microcosm of his showing today. He was a system player tonight and showed he can grow from a beginner role hereon out.
    Get out of here with that nonesense. He's been ready to help. The only difference is that today he had guaranteed minutes because Murray was out. He was allowed to play through mistakes. Any other game and Pop pulls him after that first mistake.

Now watch him go back to waving towels next game because Marco "the compe or" Belinelli has to eat.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get out of here with that nonesense. He's been ready to help. The only difference is that today he had guaranteed minutes because Murray was out. He was allowed to play through mistakes. Any other game and Pop pulls him after that first mistake.

Now watch him go back to waving towels next game because Marco "the compe or" Belinelli has to eat.
    Not true... pop gave him slack every time but one game. He was drowning out there. He settled down a lot. Garbage minutes helped him a lot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not true... pop gave him slack every time but one game. He was drowning out there. He settled down a lot. Garbage minutes helped him a lot
    Oh yeah, those minutes in garbage time totally transformed him.

I await eagerly for your excuse next game when Pop trots out his guy Beli and Lonnie is on the bench even though he's "ready now".

Thread Information