Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y'all waiting for SniffMVP's grades when your ol pal Mugs lettin' you know how the game is gonna go throughout the thread.
    Yeah I expect Luka and KP to get whatever they want next game while LMail it in shows up, Bryn/Patty/Marco get the greenlight to brick, Demar turns it over again and again and pouts, the trash perimeter defenders, Mavs by 20.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 games on the road for next week

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is just not enough juice out there on the floor. Lethargic play is now the new norm. The bench players as a group are constantly cleaning up the starters mess and that's not how it should work. After 22 years of amazing success for the most part, the Spurs have hit the wall. It had to come at some point.

NBA League Pass is killing me slowly. DDR and to a lesser extent Pop and LMA are killing me slowly too. This is just bad basketball. The Trail Blazers are a slightly more talented version of the Spurs. Two chuckers who will never win anything either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think SA started last season at 11-14.
    But they had Murray out for the season and White with plantar fasciitis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is everybody so sad?

-We saw Lonnie play in non garbage time minutes
    -We saw the team the happiest they've been all season as soon as Pop was thrown out
    -We basically confirmed my the guys have already quit on Pop theory
    -Beli might be the worst player in NBA history at this point and he's still getting minutes
    -We saw another Chokerozan masterpiece making a trade more likely and likely
    -We didn't have to see Pop moonwalk over to suck off Stotts after another L
    -We saw probably the funniest coaching moment in a long time with everybody refusing to stand up during gameplay
    -I've won a lot of money betting against the Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mods can we get a eyes emoji in here?
    I thought they were s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is this the longest losing streak of the pop era?
    They lost 6 straight once when Duncan missed time during the 10-11 season.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t recall exactly but can’t even recall them like this while being healthy. It took several injuries in the past for the team to be this low. These are other times.
    That's a great point. This has to be rock bottom but with 3 games on the road and pops insistence to make it work.... it could get more rock bottomy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are Spurs fans but that doesn't mean we have to like this current team. Some of these players are very hard to watch as a fan of the game.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I checked out when the Spurs were up like seven with 3 minutes left or whatever it was. I'm honestly surprised and then not surprised when I saw the results if that makes any sense.

crofl this team
    Lol! Same here. I knew they would find a way to blow the game. This team is good at inventing ways to lose. The sooner the team is broken up to start rebuilding, the better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought they were s.
    after i posted it I thought the same

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is everybody so sad?

-We saw Lonnie play in non garbage time minutes
    -We saw the team the happiest they've been all season as soon as Pop was thrown out
    -We basically confirmed my the guys have already quit on Pop theory
    -Beli might be the worst player in NBA history at this point and he's still getting minutes
    -We saw another Chokerozan masterpiece making a trade more likely and likely
    -We didn't have to see Pop moonwalk over to suck off Stotts after another L
    -We saw probably the funniest coaching moment in a long time with everybody refusing to stand up during gameplay
    -I've won a lot of money betting against the Spurs

Getting outscored by 11 in the 4th has nothing to do with quitting on Pop, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 games on the road for next week
    We will finally top the 6 game losing streak

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A top 10 pick, Pop retiring, and the FO being unable to hide away from the embarrassing Kawhi trade is the best thing that can happen to this organization.

I advise you all to sit back, drink a cold one, and make some money betting against this clown show this season.

The future is bright!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not here to make history

re becky coaching

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop will start the same players again next game cause he thinks they lost because Murray didn't play

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these losses are great. spurs need this even more than they need their rotations fixed.

because even if their rotations were fixed, they'd still need to exercise demar from the roster.
    Dusting off Carroll and benching Beli couldn't hurt. We have another 30 games before that'll happen...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting outscored by 11 in the 4th has nothing to do with quitting on Pop, though.
    Well yeah, they also suck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im sorry but it can’t get anymore obvious.

Derozan is the reason for tonight’s loss, he’s the reason the team is playing like trash so far this year.

hes a black hole on offense. Last 4 minutes it was just him vs Blazers practically. At least it felt that way. His emotions always get the better of him. He doesn’t look to create, he only passes when he’s in midair with no where to go. I really really truly wish this team had the balls to just bench him. And then make him demand a trade and go from there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s the talent that’s lacking along with quitting on Pop, imo. The team is filled with “system players” playing in a system that died with the Big 3 and Nephew quitting. Demar, LMA, and Rudy to a lesser extent are good players that don’t win you games with their style of play. Forbes, Lyles, Patty, Marco wouldn’t be rotation players on any other team in the league. Dejounte is a bit too inconsistent, Derrick is passive too often, Lonnie and Carroll don’t play even though they should be, etc.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Burn this mother er down. DePression's gotta go, I don't care if it's for a conditional second rounder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A top 10 pick, Pop retiring, and the FO being unable to hide away from the embarrassing Kawhi trade is the best thing that can happen to this organization.

I advise you all to sit back, drink a cold one, and make some money betting against this clown show this season.

The future is bright!
    20 plus years making the playoffs, 5 championships, and now we should celebrate possibly not making the playoffs? Sorry, not in my DNA. This sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol @ sniffers calling the Spurs into 5th seed this season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Old time sniffer: "How dare you guys forget about S.P.A.M. Get ready for a 20 game winning streak to sneak in as an 8th seed. "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had everything to do with Derozan. Freakin same story every night my goodness. He is the anti big 3

Thread Information