Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Responding to this thread I'd have to say that I used to wear turtlenecks. I don't know what happened to change that...??? I just don't know!!!

Off topic, but does anyone think 20,000 people chanting "Ref You Suck, Refs You Suck...." helps them in deciding the game in our the other team's favor? In the old days a gram of coke probably would have helped, but I don't know what refs like anymore. Does anyone have a sister that would...like 'take one for the team?'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was that first part for me?
    Twas a joke, mon amie.

But on the Danny Green part - didn’t mean him, but someone like him who is maybe more in their prime. You don’t think the defensive gains + spacing would be worth it?
    Well, you'd have to give me a name.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Twas a joke, mon amie.

Otto Porter? He’s expensive but I view him as an elite role player. Bulls struggling maybe they’d be interested in Derozan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have dealt for OPJ last season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Otto Porter? He’s expensive but I view him as an elite role player. Bulls struggling maybe they’d be interested in Derozan?
    Spurs would be worse off with Otto Porter than DeRozan ... by quite a bit actually. He hasn't looked good this season.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Expectations for this season were too high for most in here. Most thought everyone on the team would improve and the team would be closer to the top of the conference than the bottom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs would be worse off with Otto Porter than DeRozan ... by quite a bit actually. He hasn't looked good this season.
    Interesting. Yeah, he has not been good, but has DeRozan? No hope that OPJ skillset would fit better therefore SA would realize gains?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way to answer the question.

Let's try it again. You can answer with one word, if you so choose.

Are Duncan, Ginobili, Parker and Leonard gutless worms and mentally fragile losers?
    It's already been answered . . . but keep evading the two I asked you.

At not seeing the irony of calling me out for "emotional outbursts", while in a thread designed to make light of your own emotional outburst.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's already been answered
    Where?

Again, are Duncan, Ginobili, Parker and Leonard gutless worms and mentally fragile losers?

. . . but keep evading the two I asked you.
    Where?

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's already been answered . . . but keep evading the two I asked you.

At not seeing the irony of calling me out for "emotional outbursts", while in a thread designed to make light of your own emotional outburst.
    i guess it’s difficult for TD21 to talk out of his ass when timvp’s is in there ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where?

Again, are Duncan, Ginobili, Parker and Leonard gutless worms and mentally fragile losers?

Where?

At least that could be explained away as being caught up in the heat of the moment.

(DeAndre) Jordan, Noah, Dragic, Lee, etc. in recent memory have all made All-NBA, some of which 1st team. Were they top 5-15 players too?

are you going to keep plagiarizing me?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So after 8 years of bumping a thread calling Duncan, Ginobili, Parker and Leonard gutless worms and mentally fragile losers you finally admit that you were wrong the whole 8 years? Congrats. Glad you finally see the light. Took a while but now that you see the grass isn't greener, you appreciate what you had. Well done and I'm sorry I couldn't get through to you sooner. Hopefully you still had fun during the ride

Regarding your first question, we must be having some sort of misunderstanding. I said DeRozan's range started at 15 ... which means he was not a top 15 player. You seem to think me saying his range started at 15 means he was a top 15 player. To translate it better, "DeRozan's range starts at 15" means "DeRozan isn't a top 15 player, he's comparable to the players after that."

Plagiarizing you? All I did was quote you saying Duncan, Ginobili, Parker and Leonard are gutless worms and mentally fragile losers from that thread of yours. A direct quote with attribution isn't plagiarizing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Twas a joke, mon amie.

So I know you’ve said you think I am looking at the non-quantifiable things a little too much. Were you surprised to hear Pop is looking at the same things:

Popovich gave a laundry list before the Portland game regarding what the Spurs are missing.
    "We’re looking for consistent compe iveness, consistent execution, some leadership," the coach said. "Because we haven’t had much in any of those three categories on a consistent basis. It’s been spotty here and there. You see it. But it’s got to be way more consistent, and that’s the truth

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So after 8 years of bumping a thread calling Duncan, Ginobili, Parker and Leonard gutless worms and mentally fragile losers you finally admit that you were wrong the whole 8 years? Congrats. Glad you finally see the light. Took a while but now that you see the grass isn't greener, you appreciate what you had. Well done and I'm sorry I couldn't get through to you sooner. Hopefully you still had fun during the ride

Regarding your first question, we must be having some sort of misunderstanding. I said DeRozan's range started at 15 ... which means he was not a top 15 player. You seem to think me saying his range started at 15 means he was a top 15 player. To translate it better, "DeRozan's range starts at 15" means "DeRozan isn't a top 15 player, he's comparable to the players after that."

Plagiarizing you? All I did was quote you saying Duncan, Ginobili, Parker and Leonard are gutless worms and mentally fragile losers from that thread of yours. A direct quote with attribution isn't plagiarizing.
    Without sifting through it, I'm pretty sure I haven't bumped that thread in years. The many times it's been done in that span, it's been others. By the way, S bag is a gutless worm.

I did have fun, I just wanted the biggest 3 to get rewarded one last time for doing everything in their power to do so and even though I knew they were capable of still leading the charge, I was concerned that something would always conspire against them.

Maybe so, but it's still an asinine comment. He's never been anywhere near that caliber of player. No player in at least this era has benefitted from cir stances to ac ulate so many accomplishments.

You mocked the timing of my Murray and White thread, only to have a poll question about it down the side of someone's article from your site. You also took much of what I said from the Magic interested in DeRozan thread and applied it in your analysis.

Thread Information