Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nassir Little?!?! If you are gonna ask why, then ask why we didn't draft Malcolm Brogdon who was a life-long Spurs fan and dying for us to draft him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You definitely take this site seriously, otherwise you wouldn’t waste time and paragraphs talking about how little it matters or when people call you out on your takes like Dejounte > Nephew, Luka > Rui, or any other you’ve said during your time here.
    You make it sound like writing paragraphs is some sort of feat. Sorry im not like your boy RD who struggles like a 6th grader to flesh out his thoughts

GOATS of a feather the golden era's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are these guys that drop a post every now and then saying they wish the Spurs drafted Little? Dude is a scrub.
    I know this is a joke, but the real is I am still beside myself we picked Luka over Clarke. I saw the game and he absolutely was the kind of player you want on THIS team, and would make a difference immediately, which he is in Memphis. Luka may deliver eventually, but Clarke is the real deal, non superstar, important player that could have become a foundational piece. Shame really, all the signs were there but RC wanted Luka who he apparently had scouted in the womb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You make it sound like writing paragraphs is some sort of feat. Sorry im not like your boy RD who struggles like a 6th grader to flesh out his thoughts
    Because Rob doesn’t take this site seriously like you do even though he’s heard far worse than the T park level stuff you spew out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to give credit to Dejounte. He called Little as overrated when posters like TD21 were literally crying that the Spurs didn't pick him .... and Little doesn't look good. That outside shot looks broken beyond repair.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Rob doesn’t take this site seriously like you do even though he’s heard far worse than the T park level stuff you spew out
    Again, you make it sound like writing paragraphs is some sort of feat when its done in seconds lmao. Not sure why you keep mentioning T park as if i know this . Really shows youre immersed in this joke of a community to refer to things as if its common knowledge...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to give credit to Dejounte. He called Little as overrated when posters like TD21 were literally crying that the Spurs didn't pick him .... and Little doesn't look good. That outside shot looks broken beyond repair.
    I did like Nassir's "hype mode" screaming after every play. Almost reminscent of Patty Mills out there

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would say probably because of the cocaine.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least he is getting NBA reps. Our picks playing scrubs in the G League.
    Yup. our draft picks aren’t doing anything right now. Might as well trade our picks in the future. Either the draft analysis team is way off or the coaching staff is stunting them. Either way the draft isn’t very useful to us right now
    as long as we aint tank and get top draft pick we wont have any superstar. Why the spurs didnt tank after kawhis trade? there was pretty much good prospects in these drafts, especially in this year.
    Last edited by spurspl; 11-17-2019 at 09:39 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's 19 and has played a grand total of 88 minutes, yet you've already made a final determination . . . and you consider yourself a "freelance scout"?

He was always going to be a project, the likes of which I specifically said, could easily amount to nothing, but was still worth it considering the rarity (and value, if he becomes something) of his physical tools, the need for them on this team and the lack of a clear cut better option(s) projected to be available at their original pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always wait and see with prospects...Unless the Spurs didn't pick them then they suck after 88 minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Little >> Samanic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be seen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if little will turn out to have a decent nba career or not...but a lot of “experts” are going to be disappointed in Walker, KJ and Samanic.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if little will turn out to have a decent nba career or not...but a lot of “experts” are going to be disappointed in Walker, KJ and Samanic.
    The problem is that you have a lot of naive fans(looking at you Spurs redditors) expecting every young player to become a franchise player like Manu or Parker. It's highly doubtful that Murray or White even get to that level, let alone our G League prospects.

Thread Information