Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are these guys that drop a post every now and then saying they wish the Spurs drafted Little? Dude is a scrub.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He made a few big plays. Not upset the Spurs didn't pick him though.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are these guys that drop a post every now and then saying they wish the Spurs drafted Little? Dude is a scrub.
    Are you re ed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least he is getting NBA reps. Our picks playing scrubs in the G League.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He made a few big plays. Not upset the Spurs didn't pick him though.
    Do you mean that one rebound in the 4th? Anyone could have done that.

These guys think hes some magical creature that would have saved the Spurs' future. Fact is, he shows nowhere near the impact a future star would, cant stay in front of his man like Kawhi did in his rookie year, invisible on offense, doesnt hound nobody on defense, doesnt have length to disrupt ... Even if you look at it from a "he would have been a prototypical 3 and D player that we need" -- this dude is no better than DeMarre Carroll.

Too many armchair scouts on Spurstalk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah here they come out of the woodworks. Lmao dude there should be a note under your sig that says "dont take me seriously, i criticize the Spurs for their draft selections and i pump up players who would be scrubs"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is a got

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t you mean Nazr Mohammed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least he is getting NBA reps. Our picks playing scrubs in the G League.
    Yup. our draft picks aren’t doing anything right now. Might as well trade our picks in the future. Either the draft analysis team is way off or the coaching staff is stunting them. Either way the draft isn’t very useful to us right now

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, he's a 19 year old picked at the end of the draft. What the did you expect out of him? He hustled at least which is more than you can say about some of the players on our team. Can't decide if he's better than Keldon or not because our coaches refuse to give any playing time to anyone under the age of 25. This woulda been a nice opportunity to have them square off but we'll never know because chain of command dictates that the youngsters are not allowed to play ahead of the vets.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has size and elite athleticism. You can say that about exactly zero of the Spurs rookies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, he's a 19 year old picked at the end of the draft. What the did you expect out of him? He hustled at least which is more than you can say about some of the players on our team. Can't decide if he's better than Keldon or not because our coaches refuse to give any playing time to anyone under the age of 25. This woulda been a nice opportunity to have them square off but we'll never know because chain of command dictates that the youngsters are not allowed to play ahead of the vets.
    Its not about what I expect from him. Its about others who have and made it a point to trash the Spurs scouting team thinking they know better by making posts here as if Nassir is some second coming of Kawhi. Im not sure if youve seen these dumbass posts or else you would probably laugh at these ty takes too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t OP also said Dejounte would be a better player than Nephew? Not even a DJ hater, but goes to show the level of intelligence we’re dealing with from OP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t OP also said Dejounte would be a better player than Nephew? Not even a DJ hater, but goes to show the level of intelligence we’re dealing with from OP
    Why is this scrub quoting me? Didnt i already tell your ass to get out of your mom's basement? You spend too much time here. Go wash your face, its dirty...

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Its not about what I expect from him. Its about others who have and made it a point to trash the Spurs scouting team thinking they know better by making posts here as if Nassir is some second coming of Kawhi. Im not sure if youve seen these dumbass posts or else you would probably laugh at these ty takes too.
    I don't remember anyone hyping up Little in this fashion. People just wanted him because he was the most athletic forward left on the board. I do recall a few posters anointing Hachimura as the next Kawhi though. But he was way outside of our range anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is this scrub quoting me? Didnt i already tell your ass to get out of your mom's basement? You spend too much time here. Go wash your face, its dirty...
    Lol yeah like people on here aren’t already calling you a got. Go ahead and continue with the T Park/GNSF level insults.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol yeah like people on here aren’t already calling you a got. Go ahead and continue with the T Park/GNSF level insults.
    Im supposed to acknowledge these people as if they matter? Thats how fragile your perspective is when you believe these posters have some sort of value with what they say about you... Congrats, youre well liked in this hole bubble?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got RD, a poster who just quotes people left and right and says one word.

Mugen? Who the is he anyway? The dude timvp clowned in the game thread? The ?

The worst part is youre the smelliest garbage out of that trio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't remember anyone hyping up Little in this fashion. People just wanted him because he was the most athletic forward left on the board. I do recall a few posters anointing Hachimura as the next Kawhi though. But he was way outside of our range anyway.
    There were several. I didnt write down their names. But theyre probably the sensitive ones posting in this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is a 14 year old

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t matter, yet responds with so much bitterness and hurt. your got ass is in here with the rest of us posting. Quit acting like you have better things to do with your life, otherwise you wouldn’t be on here posting how much that site “doesn’t matter” to you. .

Feels good to be in the same company as my s Rob and Mugen, tbh. High quality posters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t matter, yet responds with so much bitterness and hurt. your got ass is in here with the rest of us posting. Quit acting like you have better things to do with your life, otherwise you wouldn’t be on here posting how much that site “doesn’t matter” to you. .

Feels good to be in the same company as my s Rob and Mugen, tbh. High quality posters
    Im barely in here and probably only after every other game.

You popped up in a thread i created trying to act like somebody. Youre a joke, and so are most of the posts on this forum. No one really takes this seriously, but its funny to me as you and others act like you have a stake in this place and as if it matters in real life. Like... The that people say here really impacts your life and how youre viewed here makes you feel good especially from s like RD, Mugen, and RCdrunk , and whoever else will contribute to yalls madness. Lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You definitely take this site seriously, otherwise you wouldn’t waste time and paragraphs talking about how little it matters or when people call you out on your takes like Dejounte > Nephew, Luka > Rui, or any other you’ve said during your time here.

Thread Information