foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The team isn't as bad as the record. Just bad rotations. You can only have Bryn or Demar in the starting Lineup. I personally favor forbes cause he's a big time shotmaker, but Derozan is the "star"... We desperately need a wing defender. It's just too big a hole to have net negative defenders on the wing. Just too many all around good players now. So if you are gonna try to make it work you would have to start Demar at the two and Demarre at the three. It messes up the bench but that's the only way. I think Pop is completely dreading it but it's the enevitable. He wants Bryn in there mightily for spacing and all the intangibles. But the actual best thing to do that would balance the team would be to put Demarre in with Bryn Murray, Lyles and LMA. That would balance the whole roster and fix rotations. You'd have White, Patty, DD, Gay, and Poetl on the bench. It just fits. The problem there is then Lonnie would get no pt or shot at pt. I think the rotations are based on Lonnie taking Beli's spot. What's going on right now messes up all Pops plans imo. It's sad but that's what' going on here.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    The team isn't as bad as the record. Just bad rotations. You can only have Bryn or Demar in the starting Lineup. I personally favor forbes cause he's a big time shotmaker, but Derozan is the "star"... We desperately need a wing defender. It's just too big a hole to have net negative defenders on the wing. Just too many all around good players now. So if you are gonna try to make it work you would have to start Demar at the two and Demarre at the three. It messes up the bench but that's the only way. I think Pop is completely dreading it but it's the enevitable. He wants Bryn in there mightily for spacing and all the intangibles. But the actual best thing to do that would balance the team would be to put Demarre in with Bryn Murray, Lyles and LMA. That would balance the whole roster and fix rotations. You'd have White, Patty, DD, Gay, and Poetl on the bench. It just fits. The problem there is then Lonnie would get no pt or shot at pt. I think the rotations are based on Lonnie taking Beli's spot. What's going on right now messes up all Pops plans imo. It's sad but that's what' going on here.
    If his plans were to have us sitting on 5-8 record after playing one of the easiest schedules in the league, then those plans were to begin with

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I definitely think he doesn’t want to completely bench Forbes. I made a lengthy post somewhere about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is one sick puppy. He refuses to take any responsibility for what is happening. To start, if you cant play defense you should not see the floor until you do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop's rotation in the fourth quarter was questionable, tnbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No need to overanalyze it. He's an arrogant asshole that plays favorites. That's it. No other coach in the league would force feed minutes to a traffic cone shooting 20% from the field over a promising young player. No other coach would keep two of his Top 4 players, who also happen to be all-defense level guys, from sharing the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so why did you make changes in the past pop?? Just for fun? Obviously it wasn’t to get a spark since they should’ve just figured it out. Barry should’ve just figured it out from the bench so that manu could keep starting.

pop is being beyond stubborn. We’re gonna end up 20-62 letting these guys try and figure it out lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so why did you make changes in the past pop?? Just for fun? Obviously it wasn’t to get a spark since they should’ve just figured it out. Barry should’ve just figured it out from the bench so that manu could keep starting.

pop is being beyond stubborn. We’re gonna end up 20-62 letting these guys try and figure it out lol
    I really think its CIA pop showing the guys that if they get traded, heres the reason why, youre not helping the team win and you starting and playing that many minutes isnt helping us win games. Or.... We are going to try this rookie out because its been X games and we havent been winning.

That way you keep the dignity of that player until they get traded or leave.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LJ sniffing aside, they played the same rotation. They stuck to the plan. Last time it was Demarre and this time it was Lonnie(DJ's rest games). Other than that they played the same rotation. I guess you could argue since they stuck with the same guys that it's a decision by the collective group but still whether it's pop or committee they still haven't realized the rotations aren't working... Edit: and even if they do start working somehow miraculously, it will get exposed in the playoffs...
    Last edited by raybies; 11-17-2019 at 01:10 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs actually out played blazers for 3/4. Even down the stretch it took some of the worse officiating I've seen in sometime dethrone the Spurs. The lack of attention to detail by the starters this season is eye opening. They seem to lack energy or strategy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tony gets a broken nose in that case

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me guess. He deserves a C+ for this

Thread Information