Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu has way more coaching potential. Whether he’s willing to take the reins after another year or two of retirement is a whole other question.
    As much as Manu hates to lose, could you imagine him in film session after a loss?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont know - if Tim agrees with Pop on these lineups and cant influence him at all, not sure I want him or anyone on this bench right now as a coach tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont know - if Tim agrees with Pop on these lineups and cant influence him at all, not sure I want him or anyone on this bench right now as a coach tbh..
    Agree. Cut the cord and bring in someone not currently part of the organization. They’ll never do that but that’s what should happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu has way more coaching potential. Whether he’s willing to take the reins after another year or two of retirement is a whole other question.
    For Tim it just comes down to does he have the passion to do this? Someone like him needs a challenge in life. He is too young to just mess around with cars, and hang around the house. The compe ive juices need to come from somewhere. This is a guy who in his late 30's was fighting harder than ever to win Ring Number 5..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can with the lineups all you want. We are losing to everyone. Good and bad teams. We lack talent. The talent we have is either old or not living up to the expectations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Larry Brown once benched a young Sean Elliott for a washed up Paul Pressey for a playoff game that ultimately cost the Spurs a playoff series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Larry Brown once benched a young Sean Elliott for a washed up Paul Pressey for a playoff game that ultimately cost the Spurs a playoff series.
    That's the guy pop looks up too and learned how to coach from no?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well one positive is maybe free agents would actually want to play for him...or is it the city of SA they dont like?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But this is not just one game....it’s an entire season of agreeing with these lineups so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But this is not just one game....it’s an entire season of agreeing with these lineups so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not saying I hate Tim Duncan. I am just saying with the evidence we have at the moment, it doesn’t seem like he has any positive influence. Is that really unreasonable?

Thread Information