6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

GOATS of a feather the golden era's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just posted about this in the other thread, Bonner said in post game that it was Timmy who had scouted the blazers so it made more sense for him to run the team even though he is not in line, becky is.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just posted about this in the other thread, Bonner said in post game that it was Timmy who had scouted the blazers so it made more sense for him to run the team even though he is not in line, becky is.
    Becky may be a commie Russian after Gregg's own heart; but she is not next in line. That's an idea spouted by all these beta ST posters. The great Timothy Theodore Duncan will be taking the reins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, Tim is just a yes man. Right Mugen ?
    Or nah he doesnt really care about coaching. Right the golden era ?

GOATS of a feather the golden era's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, Tim is just a yes man. Right Mugen ?
    Or nah he doesnt really care about coaching. Right the golden era ?
    I stand by my post, Timmy ain't head coach, and never signed up for it. I really believe Becky is the one, but that is just my personal opinion. She deserves it if we are objectively looking at the staff.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol...becky looked kind of pissed sitting on the bench while TD was standing up talking to the guys & calling plays...only the sjw's hope that becky takes over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gotta admit I loved seeing the team rally with the committee at the helm. Really wish we were able to hold for the win.
    I wasn’t sure who was coaching after pop left cause no one stood up until Timmy did. I was like yeah go Timmy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *the great Timothy Theodore Duncan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TD being the next Spurs head coach is a future I would sign up for

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heck yeah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TD can command the respect of the players and knows the Xs and Os. People just can't see him coaching because of the "quiet and reserved" image the media placed on him

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol...becky looked kind of pissed sitting on the bench while TD was standing up talking to the guys & calling plays...only the sjw's hope that becky takes over.
    That sour puss always looks pissed off. It amazes me how many sissies out there that want her to be coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Becky may be a commie Russian after Gregg's own heart; but she is not next in line. That's an idea spouted by all these beta ST posters. The great Timothy Theodore Duncan will be taking the reins.
    Pretty sure the Russians have an asset on the Spurs, the Russian bot activity supports that, someone they are grooming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TD can command the respect of the players and knows the Xs and Os. People just can't see him coaching because of the "quiet and reserved" image the media placed on him
    Tim could suit up and do better than everyone on the floor not named Aldridge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    players dont make good coaches.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA:Rank the six active head coaches who have won a championship

Currently...

imo

Kerr
    Carlisle
    Spolestra
    Doc
    Nurse
    Pop

imo

EDIT: Should be 5. I was thinking of tyron lue but hes an assistant now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dosent look good for becky with so much more experience that they had to "coach by committee" even tho she is technically next in line and she didn't look to be the leader

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that is something that we talked about when he took the job. Becky was not going to get any authority over him. He is Tim ing Duncan. She obviously doesn’t know more about the game than he does. And he was one of the great leaders of all time. An amazing teammate. He wasn’t someone that was difficult to get along with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dosent look good for becky with so much more experience that they had to "coach by committee" even tho she is technically next in line and she didn't look to be the leader
    Nobody knows what is going to happen. It’s up in the air. But if Tim is all in on coaching and wants to be the next head coach. That’s going to be his job. Not even a question. It’s just a matter of does he want it?

Banned
    My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    Someone kick this guy off of ST already.

https://www.statscrew.com/basketball/stats/c-birdla01

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, I don’t know how to feel about the possibility of Timmy becoming head coach. At the moment I absolutely love watching games and seeing my favourite ever sportsperson on the sidelines but part of me worries if it doesn’t work out it will affect his legacy in some way. I mean, Pops delivered 5 ships and the way people talk about him around here is not something I think I could stomach Timmy copping.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoever said she is next in line?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no. He should stay away from it. It's going to taint an otherwise marvelous career as a player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs are gonna have to do a hard rebuild, having Timmy at the helm would at least make it more bearable.

I think it's obvious at this point that DeMar does not fit this team, and LaMarcus is probably on his way out the door too. That opens up some significant cap space...but the Spurs have never had much luck in the free market even when they have money to spend (sans LaMarcus, BoBo, and maybe Finley), so it's probably a coin-flip on if they are really able to upgrade that way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim maybe not outspoken but he has a commanding presence and calm demeanor players respect and respond to just like he had when he was in the court. I know if I was a player I would try to do anything at trying not to disappoint him and we all know no-one can question his staller BBIQ.

Of course what he lacks is coaching experience but I always thought of Tim as a fast learner. The question is, is it something that a wants to do, because I'm sure if he does the position is his.

In other words I wouldn't be totally against it

Thread Information