Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already all time lows in ratings because media pushed best player in the world is resting every other game..

But even worse, modern watchers no longer appreciate laker fandom and lakers in general.

The NBA needs new blood. The Lakers are boring. Kawhi is his uncle Toy. Giannis is stuck with Eric Bledsoe.

By far the most boring NBA season.

Ratings suffering.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Whaa! My Spurs suck.. Lakers are number 1 in the standings. Whaa! Basketball sucks now, low ratings.. whaa!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    NBA really needed Zion to go East and especially somewhere like the NYK. Or atleast be on the court healthy

Celtics are the class of the East and yet only 3rd in their own city (maybe 4th behind Bruins)

Bulls have been in a coma for over 5 years

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's just < 0.400 talk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's just < 0.400 talk
    Tbh

now....nowww... all of a sudden ratings are important to Spurs fans

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tbh

now....nowww... all of a sudden ratings are important to Spurs fans
    Most men would rather undergo a prostate exam than watch the Spurs

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whaa! My Spurs suck.. Lakers are number 1 in the standings. Whaa! Basketball sucks now, low ratings.. whaa!
    hey i resemble that remark!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The lakers HOU jazz and Denver are the teams who may be able to stop kawahi from ringing . You should be happy man lol . Maybe it kawahi ing played ratings will increase

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Season is boring but football is in full swing, so that's also probably why. No one cares about November NBA in general

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Kiwi will not rang while playoff piss is his #2. He's not as big of a choker as frauden or defrozan but he's close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh they couldn’t suck forever. It was a great 6 year ride

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every year, people with 20,000+ posts on a basketball website say "I'm so sick of the NBA, not as good as it used to be."
    For the last five years everyone complained there was no parity... now we have the best parity in decades, and people are still unsatisfied.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Season is boring but football is in full swing, so that's also probably why. No one cares about November NBA in general
    NBA usually starts fast because of the immense off-season build up of player movement.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kiwi will not rang while playoff piss is his #2. He's not as big of a choker as frauden or defrozan but he's close.
    People said the same thing about Lowry (another known playoff choker).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tbh they couldn’t suck forever. It was a great 6 year ride
    not really lol .

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    It’s more like an all American pro sports wide problem, except for football. Even hardcore fans invest much less time and money on regular season games now. Today, kids don’t grow up with football/baseball/basketball as their main hobbies anymore. They’re gaming or playing on their phones or making videos trying to become Instafamous. Sports, playing and watching, are just not a priority anymore. I think it’s been declining more and more each year, for over a decade. Even national games between two good teams isn’t appointment viewing anymore because everyone knows one regular season game anytime from October thru February doesn’t really matter at all, and chances are some of the stars you sit down to watch might not even play.

Football still sells because the number of games is so limited and it’s once a week. A fan’s NBA team might play 3-4 times in a week and that fan might watch parts of one of those games. Not a big deal.

I don’t know the ratings, but I would assume interest is down across the board in the NBA, whether a team is winning or not.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    People said the same thing about Lowry (another known playoff choker).
    Being real I still believe clippers are the best team however Lowry was a playoff choker as Paul sorta was I mean OKC with Westbrook was never gunna work but that raps team in my eyes Is much more deeper and better defensively than this clips team . Obviously Kawhi and PG haven’t played one damn game together might be too early to judge but that raps team is still playing at a high level without a top 3 player in the league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s more like an all American pro sports wide problem, except for football. Even hardcore fans invest much less time and money on regular season games now. Today, kids don’t grow up with football/baseball/basketball as their main hobbies anymore. They’re gaming or playing on their phones or making videos trying to become Instafamous. Sports, playing and watching, are just not a priority anymore. I think it’s been declining more and more each year, for over a decade. Even national games between two good teams isn’t appointment viewing anymore because everyone knows one regular season game anytime from October thru February doesn’t really matter at all, and chances are some of the stars you sit down to watch might not even play.

Football still sells because the number of games is so limited and it’s once a week. A fan’s NBA team might play 3-4 times in a week and that fan might watch parts of one of those games. Not a big deal.

I don’t know the ratings, but I would assume interest is down across the board in the NBA, whether a team is winning or not.
    Pretty much agree with this. Not really sure why I spent $200 on LP at this point. I haven't watched more than one game on it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's a pretty interesting season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The league is always great when you have a villain to root against.

Showtime Lakers with their arrogance;
    Bad Boy Pistons with their fouls
    Jordan Bulls with their gambling;
    Lakers with their rapists;
    Spurs with their boredom;
    Miami with their decisions;
    Warriors with their moving screens;
    and now it's back to the Lakers, with their genocide supporting hypocrite. I mean, it's tough to top people who support genocides as villains in sports, and to top it off, he's a hypocrite as well!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The league is always great when you have a villain to root against.

Showtime Lakers with their arrogance;
    Bad Boy Pistons with their fouls
    Jordan Bulls with their gambling;
    Lakers with their rapists;
    Spurs with their boredom;
    Miami with their decisions;
    Warriors with their moving screens;
    and now it's back to the Lakers, with their genocide supporting hypocrite. I mean, it's tough to top people who support genocides as villains in sports, and to top it off, he's a hypocrite as well!
    How can anyone hate the Pistons
    They didn’t give a f... about the establishment

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Watching the farmers start these threads about being less than. 400 and now this.. really its an invaluable feeling..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can anyone hate the Pistons
    They didn’t give a f... about the establishment
    There were many people who harbour disturbing thoughts of killing their dads who hate the pistons, it seems

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's nothing new. It's just an organization building for the meta to be as profitable as possible.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That's just < 0.400 talk
    That's it and that's all tbh season has been fun imho

Thread Information