Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White's swagger was jacked by Pop.

Spurs don't make the playoffs without White stepping up. And it took him awhile to get going, something like 25 games or so of unremarkable decent play before the switch flipped.

Has incredible playoff games before some struggles then gets benched for a horrible shooting Mills the last what, 18 minutes of a game 7?

Comes into this season. Loses his starting job to Murray sight unseen. Not even given the chance to compete for the other starting backcourt spot. Has his minutes artificially limited to whatever minutes Murray's on the bench.

If the goal was to ruin White, this was a good plan to do it.
    If you let a withering away 70 year old jack your swagger you’re mentally weak haha no but really,

Derrick simply needs to nut the up. The man is 25 years old it’s not like he’s some 20 year old or something.

His whole basketball career people have been doubting him and he’s been proving people wrong so this shouldn’t be anything new to him. He just needs to take advantage of every second he gets out there and not be passive/timid. We all have seen what he’s capable of but regardless of him not starting and getting yanked for this or that he hasn’t performed the way he can with the minutes he has been getting.

Shot attempts for the bench during the six game losing streak; Patty Mills 60, Rudy Gay 52, Derrick White 40, Marco Belinelli 37, Jakob Poeltl 32. In having played 22 more minutes than Patty over the last 6 games he’s taken 20 less shots than him and only 3 more than Marco has in 44 more minutes.

I personally think Pops lost it and deserves pretty much everything going wrong with this team but I’m not about to blame him for this. He just needs to go out there and act like he belongs. Because right now he’s just another player out there.
    Last edited by emanueldavidginobili; 11-19-2019 at 06:44 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you let a withering away 70 year old jack your swagger you’re mentally weak haha no but really,

Derrick simply needs to nut the up. The man is 25 years old it’s not like he’s some 20 year old or something.

His whole basketball career people have been doubting him and he’s been proving people wrong so this shouldn’t be anything new to him. He just needs to take advantage of every second he gets out there and not be passive/timid. We all have seen what he’s capable of but regardless of him not starting and getting yanked for this or that he hasn’t performed the way he can with the minutes he has been getting.

Shot attempts for the bench during the six game losing streak; Patty Mills 60, Rudy Gay 52, Derrick White 40, Marco Belinelli 37, Jakob Poeltl 32. In having played 22 more minutes than Patty over the last 6 games he’s taken 20 less shots than him and only 3 more than Marco has in 44 more minutes.

I personally think Pops lost it and deserves pretty much everything going wrong with this team but I’m not about to blame him for this. He just needs to go out there and act like he belongs. Because right now he’s just another player out there.
    Cot damn truth bomb. White is getting a lot of excuses lately. It isn't all Pop when White can barely stay on his feet and isn't aggressive, or can't make a shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two teams going in different directions.

Thread Information