Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Without porzingis mavs are a lottery team.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pace of play greenlight whatever you wanna call but when 25 5 and 5 is an off night even with six turnovers you are legit.
    Plus he owned it in the press conference didn't blame refs (directly but did imply he has to better handle bad or no calls)
    He is a brat but he only 20 he ss scary good prodigy now and only getting better.

I like boobs a lot! Slo spurs fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Without porzingis mavs are a lottery team.
    Say that again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dubs, Kings and guests is what they won. Ok, mavs are still better spurs, so lottery team was an overstatement from me.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donkey passed up on a game tying / lead taking three a couple times very late against the Clippers; and his teammate bricked the three.

The one that I clearly remember, he was passing up on a straight-on three from a few feet behind the line to pass to a guy at the line for the angled three.

Could that have been the higher percent three and the sign of an unselfish player / smart player? That can be argued. But I don't see MJ or Bird passing up on such shots usually.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donkey passed up on a game tying / lead taking three a couple times very late against the Clippers; and his teammate bricked the three.

The one that I clearly remember, he was passing up on a straight-on three from a few feet behind the line to pass to a guy at the line for the angled three.

Could that have been the higher percent three and the sign of an unselfish player / smart player? That can be argued. But I don't see MJ or Bird passing up on such shots usually.
    if he took the 3 and another guy was open the talk would be how he's selfish, so there is no win for him in this.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if he took the 3 and another guy was open the talk would be how he's selfish, so there is no win for him in this.
    Both were open. Donkey decided he wasn't the guy for the job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both were open. Donkey decided he wasn't the guy for the job.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah, because he hasnt hit plenty of clutch shots already out of all the things you can criticize him for being afraid of the moment is one of the dumbest you could pick tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's a choker i knews it all along...ive got it all figured out, i so smart everyone else dumb hehehehehe

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basketball fans are racist though so we have to compare him to other whites tbqh.
    TBF, OP kind of saying to not compare.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol his « clutch shots » were made when his team was already leading by a couple of points

That ain’t pressure

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka will be better than bird.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka will be better than bird.
    Talented, but has that get gene, so no

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No clue what a get gene is. What is the get gene? Something you have? Is that something to do with that actor you have as your avatar? He started off great then disappeared. Are you worried Luka has already peaked at 20 and will follow in his footsteps of being irrelevant after one successful movie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hating on a 29, 10 & 9 guy in his second year, leading his team pretty much by himself into a playoff spot in the west is just re ed. I thought people here were smarter than skip bayless, but I guess I was wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hating on a 29, 10 & 9 guy in his second year, leading his team pretty much by himself into a playoff spot in the west is just re ed. I thought people here were smarter than skip bayless, but I guess I was wrong.
    We're not hating tbh

Nuance my friend

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pace of play greenlight whatever you wanna call but when 25 5 and 5 is an off night even with six turnovers you are legit.
    Plus he owned it in the press conference didn't blame refs (directly but did imply he has to better handle bad or no calls)
    He is a brat but he only 20 he ss scary good prodigy now and only getting better.
    He's got to be top 3 in usage rate if I had to guess. It's legit nothing special on a statistical level.

But don't get me wrong; Donkey is a top 10 NBA player right now. I enjoy watching him and all.

I question whether he is that good of a shooter or a byproduct of current NBA spacing. 78 FT, man? Come on now.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russell Westbrook was putting up better numbers in OKC; we all know what certain ball hogs can do in this league in the right situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russell Westbrook was putting up better numbers in OKC; we all know what certain ball hogs can do in this league in the right situation.
    Westbrook had the stats, but he is just a dumbass with a low basketball IQ, while Luka looks like one of the smartest players in the NBA already.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Luka sure looking Like Bird whenever he plays the Spurs ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka sure looking Like Bird whenever he plays the Spurs ...
    Cool we won

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doncic like Curry before him is a product of no hand checking. That pile of pudge would've got his ass handed to him in the 80's and 90's.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doncic like Curry before him is a product of no hand checking. That pile of pudge would've got his ass handed to him in the 80's and 90's.

Thread Information