Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    Just calm down everyone. This pudgy white guy going against today's soft NBA midgets is not me.

It was bad enough when ya'll were comparing Dirk to me. Let's not start up with this choir boy FFS.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just calm down everyone. This pudgy white guy going against today's soft NBA midgets is not me.

It was bad enough when ya'll were comparing Dirk to me. Let's not start up with this choir boy FFS.
    Sure you are better comparing first two seasons... But Luka got the better handle and more athleticism and similar if lesser vision...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I suppose OP is a true Pacers fan as well.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Bird's the better shooter. He has the highest basketball IQ I have ever seen with Duncan being 2nd.

But Luka's game is extremely polished and he isn't even old enough to buy an alcoholic beverage yet. Revisit this topic in a few years and you may feel differently.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Aside from whiteness, Luka’s a very different player than Bird.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people need to stop comparing him to others. He's Luka.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think Luka is a smoother version of Kukoc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basketball fans are racist though so we have to compare him to other whites tbqh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well in this case he’s a blacker Scalabrine

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basketball fans are racist though so we have to compare him to other whites tbqh.
    Speaking of that; who you got, Kevin McHale or Boban Marjanovich?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of that; who you got, Kevin McHale or Boban Marjanovich?
    Boban would be better than McHale in the 80s tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    For me he is white Harden.. with a higher Hoops IQ and a more enjoyable feel for the game. Wish he quit the blodclot crying and ing to the refs... But otherwise he and Giannis my favorite non Lakers along with Russ and Steph

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bird's the better shooter. He has the highest basketball IQ I have ever seen with Duncan being 2nd.

But Luka's game is extremely polished and he isn't even old enough to buy an alcoholic beverage yet. Revisit this topic in a few years and you may feel differently.
    Oh really?

7 foot Jim tried to be cute. He let 6'4" Shane Battier prevent him from getting a 6th rang.

Should I post the sequence of him letting Pop taking him out of det Finals game? You know the one where Bosh got that offensive rebound and kicked it to Ray Allen for that dagger 3? Too painful? Okay. I won't post it because I'm such a nice guy. I'm classy like det.

But to say Jim had a high bball IQ? Pffffft

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah, he was old and gassed at that point. Bball IQ cant help all that lol

Oh really?

7 foot Jim tried to be cute. He let 6'4" Shane Battier prevent him from getting a 6th rang.

Should I post the sequence of him letting Pop taking him out of det Finals game? You know the one where Bosh got that offensive rebound and kicked it to Ray Allen for that dagger 3? Too painful? Okay. I won't post it because I'm such a nice guy. I'm classy like det.

But to say Jim had a high bball IQ? Pffffft

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, he was a TOSB and gassed at that point. Bball IQ cant help all that lol
    True

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan Robinson is better than OP, let alone the Slovenian LeBron..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Doncic is the most talented white guy the league has ever seen. Im not saying hes gonna be better than bird but youd have to ve re ed to not see hes easily a top 5 pick and roll player in the last 10 years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one said all of his assists were amazing. wtf is this bs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doncic is the most talented white guy the league has ever seen. Im not saying hes gonna be better than bird but youd have to ve re ed to not see hes easily a top 5 pick and roll player in the last 10 years
    If you don't count like 10 other people like DeJuan Blair.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I know there have been a ton of comparisons already in his young career, and he’s his own unique player and an individually bright young star in the game. But I’ll add another comparison, not sure if it’s been used before. Personally he reminds me of Joe Johnson, with similar size and strength, good but not world class athleticism, skill level that allows him positional versatility on the perimeter, scoring ability, and premier court savvy. Obviously there are differences too, and Luka is already proving to be a more prolific player with LeBron and Harden type statistical ability. I actually think Luka is what Joe Johnson could have been and what some people expected him to become early on in his career. While Luka is already putting up the type of production that is shattering his own very high expectations.

Luka already looks like a better player than Joe Johnson ever was. But that’s the guy he reminds me of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As far as being Larry, wasn't that Dirk's job?

Unlike Larry, these guys have to play in a league where people don't look at the ball while dribbling. Larry was phenomenal no doubt, but the league was made up of so many guys who couldn't play in the G league today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know there have been a ton of comparisons already in his young career, and he’s his own unique player and an individually bright young star in the game. But I’ll add another comparison, not sure if it’s been used before. Personally he reminds me of Joe Johnson, with similar size and strength, good but not world class athleticism, skill level that allows him positional versatility on the perimeter, scoring ability, and premier court savvy. Obviously there are differences too, and Luka is already proving to be a more prolific player with LeBron and Harden type statistical ability. I actually think Luka is what Joe Johnson could have been and what some people expected him to become early on in his career. While Luka is already putting up the type of production that is shattering his own very high expectations.

Luka already looks like a better player than Joe Johnson ever was. But that’s the guy he reminds me of.
    Kevin Love

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As far as being Larry, wasn't that Dirk's job?

Unlike Larry, these guys have to play in a league where people don't look at the ball while dribbling. Larry was phenomenal no doubt, but the league was made up of so many guys who couldn't play in the G league today.
    They looked at the ball while dribbling in the 80s?

Thread Information