Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there was a downturn tbh. 4 ringz in nine seasons then 1 in the next ten and counting and only cause of hitting the lottery at 15 with kiwi.

1 in ten years puts spur in company with great franchises like cleveland and toronto
    Kinda like your namesake's MVP count puts him in the same company as a ing kicker

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    ^^ pity post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s an odd feeling, tbh. The Mavs have always been little brother to the Spurs. 39 years now as little brother. But tonight it all changed. We’re officially big brother now. You’ll be the team trying to scrap you way to wins against us, as we toy with you for three quarters. You’ll be the ones pinning your hopes on some mediocre bench player being the guy who can be the Luka Stopper. You’ll be the ones having your hopes crushed at his hands game, after game, after game, after game, after game.

You’ll feel our pain for once. And I hope it hurts like
    you beat us once by less than 10 points while we’re clearly struggling as a team and you think you’re big brother now? Lol

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    you beat us once by less than 10 points while we’re clearly struggling as a team and you think you’re big brother now? Lol
    Good point. Clippers have been consistently better than the Lakers the past six years but never once have they been considered the big brother.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Luka:
    Ah yes, I was wondering what will break first. Your spirit, or your body!

Spurs:

The Journey Is The Reward rudwick's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a terrific run, one of the greatest in sports history, but it’s over. Prepare to be bent over by Luka for the next 15 years.
    ok
    ass

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It was a terrific run, one of the greatest in sports history, but it’s over. Prepare to be bent over by Luka for the next 15 years.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Thanks, OP. . Good years of Duncan vs. Dirk. Unlike the sniffers, I want to see the Mavs do well again.
    I actually think y'all can get better now. Just trade DDR and start featuring White again. Pop could still squeeze close to 50 wins out of the team. Not a contender but not the Sacramento Kings either.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's a shame that Luka won't take his conditioning and training seriously. Once he gets ahold of Whataburger, and Fuzzy Tacos, that will be it. That's not even taking consideration of the DFW nightlife. Maybe Mav fans get 5 decent years out of the white Lebron.
    lol...now supposedly he did take it seriously this past offseason. But I still see some baby fat on him so i hope you aren't right about this. Could be Josh Howard-esque type career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The spurs thought they could ride the veteran core to mediocrity and maybe strike lighting. Pop is not some reactionary message board tweeker so he'll punt a third or a half of a season before trying anything drastic. They had an agreement with Morris, who is better than anything available in the draft. Dallas had to giveup another first for their luka which is fine for them, and what you have to do if you want a prospect. You know the spurs once did that too?

That said, the idea that San Antonio has some secret sauce is specious. Yes Pop, buford, and duncan are really great minds. But none have done a turn around and the risk/reward for higher draft picks is greater. But lol to Dallas trying to get to the spot LMA and derozan occupy. The spurs with TOSB duncan equaled OKC, utah, and the garnett Timby's, basically finals with deep runs. Neither Dallas or San Antonio are at that level. Dallas seems ahead, but San Antonio is ridiculously tight lipped about their plans and could uncork alternative futures. Moving on from derozan is the easiest part. It gets the team some clarity in who is the back court of the future. But it does nothing more than that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course tanking is the smart move overall, when the time has come for it. I’m just saying that it’s real easy to say “I can’t wait for my team to rebuild”, it’s another thing to be in the middle of the tank as you’re getting your ass beat by 20 every night, with no end in sight.
    I honestly would prefer the beatdowns instead of being let down by LA and DD every night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember when we used to be better than Phoenix. Those were good days.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine being a fan of a playoff team and watching your team lose to these Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine being a fan of a playoff team and watching your team lose to these Spurs
    Wait, so only you have access to the search function?

Tim Jong-Il

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, so only you have access to the search function?

Tim Jong-Il
    he can't let other posters find his genius takes about DeRozan averaging Michael Jordan stats when he just did a 180

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hahahahaha.

Race 4 Seis Chodus!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. this troll talking like the Mavs were gonna be champs this year.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP with the in the armor.... not wrong tho
    The overt racism

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Mavs not letting the Spurs tank smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Update - Mavs are still

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information