My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have traded him a few seasons ago.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, seems more like he just doesn’t care, don’t bail him out with physical excuses! A motivated Aldridge I bet can still tear it up. Me thinks he’s bored, annoyed, unmotivated, or something. I don’t know, where are those inside sauces guys with the goodz?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team can't sustain both Aldridge and derozan. One has to go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hes jealous of Derozan touches

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and that player would probably be old and bad now too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol kowtowing to this pos over kawhi...lol spurms patfo can go eat a long and hard

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, seems more like he just doesn’t care, don’t bail him out with physical excuses! A motivated Aldridge I bet can still tear it up. Me thinks he’s bored, annoyed, unmotivated, or something. I don’t know, where are those inside sauces guys with the goodz?
    Well the team is e and your main guy now is demar derozan . A career loser. Remember he came here knowing The kwhitter as the main guy. s changed since then.

Now at 35 . Team losing . He going through the motions.

If pop is tanking. May as well trade. Just make sure that cancer in Dechoker is gone first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well at least we guaranteed his last year on the contract

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge looks around at this team, and sees what we see, and he's supposed to be motivated....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge looks around at this team, and sees what we see, and he's supposed to be motivated....
    The Spurs pay him a lot more than they pay me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And people still wonder why Kawhi wanted out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in other words, u should have listened to me when is said it years ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive been on record saying i think when kawhi took that team to the WCF and was very close to destroying GS in game 1 (and possibly winning a ring), but LMA demanded a trade that offseason because of his touches (despite choking vs GS)...kawhi was pissed that they not only didnt trade him, but extended him immediately for another 4 years (but then had the nerve to say kawhi needed to play to prove himself before giving him the max)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's supposed to show some leadership for what he's being paid... but he's a giant pussy.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge has an expiring contract next year and could help a contender. He should be traded as soon as possible for some picks.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because he prefers California to San Antonio. Nobody can blame him for that. I like the Spurs but there is no way in that I would be living in San Antonio especially if I had all the money in the world

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive been on record saying i think when kawhi took that team to the WCF and was very close to destroying GS in game 1 (and possibly winning a ring), but LMA demanded a trade that offseason because of his touches (despite choking vs GS)...kawhi was pissed that they not only didnt trade him, but extended him immediately for another 4 years (but then had the nerve to say kawhi needed to play to prove himself before giving him the max)
    this makes a lot of since. And they didn’t sign his friends Simmons and dedmond

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA/Mills for Hayward/R.Williams

LMA for Adams/Draft Picks

LMA/picks for Sabonis/McDermott

LMA/Gay/picks for Reddish/Hunter/Len/Parsons

LMA/Picks for Drummond

LMA/Marco for Biyombo/Bridges/Hernangomez/Washington

that was fun. In summary, send him anywhere

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idk if at this point he even has any trade value. Probably worth a 1s late round pick.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To fully guarantee Aldridge deal was a classic Spurs move. Another loyalty contract on the books

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And then Kawhi left Toronto because he knew Marc Gasol would suck in 2020... what an insightful young man, should play chess

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    To fully guarantee Aldridge deal was a classic Spurs move. Another loyalty contract on the books
    Yup. Just reinforces the fact that we're a retirement home for old vets to get their last big paychecks while they half-ass it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because he prefers California to San Antonio. Nobody can blame him for that. I like the Spurs but there is no way in that I would be living in San Antonio especially if I had all the money in the world
    At this point I'm pretty much of this same belief. Kawhi probably wasn't thrilled with the roster and who they decided to cut and resign. Maybe a big time star move like a Chris Paul or Paul George signing in San Antonio instead of the unhappy Aldridge extension may have been enough to make him think again but its all conjecture since we don't know how fractured the Aldridge-Kawhi relationship really was behind the scenes.

It still comes down to going back home as his number one priority and whatever other team-wise issues was probably just the icing on the cake.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are we sure this is what happened? It was subsequently reported that all the spurs did was push back the date by which they had to guarantee him.

Thread Information