Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump changes decades-old U.S. position on illegality of Israeli settlements

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...2be38-80027601

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you had said US fundamentalist $100Ms, or Sheldon Adelson's $100Ms, that would have been more accurate.

but sure, blame it generically on J00S.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you had said US fundamentalist $100Ms, or Sheldon Adelson's $100Ms, that would have been more accurate.

but sure, blame it generically on J00S.
    While some US Jews want to protect Palestinians, I'd guess the vast "generic" majority are pro-Israel and if that means ing over the Palestinians, then tough luck

And of course, Trash is also pandering to the pro-Israel End Timer evangelicals, (as he did when he -You-Palestinians moved US Embassy to Jerusalem), who say Jews are going to and who see Jews and Israel a Biblical-stepping stone to The Rapture (c)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel is either .1% or .2% of the Middle East and one of the few areas that isnt a backwards hole so naturally boutons craps on it and makes excuses for the rest of the Middle East.

Israel successful: boutons U.S.'s fault!! They take advantage of everyone else!!

Rest of Middle East a hole: boutons also the U.S.'s fault!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While some US Jews want to protect Palestinians, I'd guess the vast "generic" majority are pro-Israel and if that means ing over the Palestinians, then tough luck.
    However that may be...

The consequences of Jews' majority-level disapproval of President Trump and Jews' underlying Democratic political orientation is evident in an interesting recent finding reported by Pew Research. Their data showed that 42% of Jews say Trump favors Israel too much -- far more than is the case for Catholics or Protestants,
    https://news.gallup.com/opinion/poll...cs-israel.aspx

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash ing over Palestinians is pandering for Jew and evangelical End Timer $Ms, in Trash's world view that he will over ANYBODY, even cause their death, to advance his own ego and wealth.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel is either .1% or .2% of the Middle East and one of the few areas that isnt a backwards hole so naturally boutons craps on it and makes excuses for the rest of the Middle East.

Israel successful: boutons U.S.'s fault!! They take advantage of everyone else!!

Rest of Middle East a hole: boutons also the U.S.'s fault!!
    Can't come up with anything new. The same Zionist bull lie "Israel is the only democracy in the middle east!" Repeat a lie over and over and eventually the brainwashed sheep will follow the herd. I'm waiting for DarrinS, koriwhat and SnakeBoy to come and say "Israel is the only democracy in the middle east!"

Oh and I forgot to mention, Israel should not even exist. Israel is stolen Palestenian territory that was founded by the Rothschilds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Jews currently have .1% of the Middle East and TheGreat is triggered perpetually lol. I might literally have to become Zionist at this point tbh. Would love to see if they got like 5% how much his head would explode

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't come up with anything new. The same Zionist bull lie "Israel is the only democracy in the middle east!" Repeat a lie over and over and eventually the brainwashed sheep will follow the herd. I'm waiting for DarrinS, koriwhat and SnakeBoy to come and say "Israel is the only democracy in the middle east!"

Oh and I forgot to mention, Israel should not even exist. Israel is stolen Palestenian territory that was founded by the Rothschilds.
    the US shouldnt exist because they stole land from the natives and yet you live here

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Great Auschwitz and Racist Boutons proudly displaying those Hitler mustaches...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Jews currently have .1% of the Middle East and TheGreat is triggered perpetually lol. I might literally have to become Zionist at this point tbh. Would love to see if they got like 5% how much his head would explode
    Ever heard of the Great Israel Project? Do you support the One World Government and One World Religion that Zionists have in plan? Do you support the Noahide Laws?

And yeah the middle east is a hole thanks to the United States and Israel. You can shut your eyes and ears all you want but the truth is that Arabs, Jews and Christians all lived peacefully in Palestine before the Zionists started stealing their land.

the US shouldnt exist because they stole land from the natives and yet you live here
    The Jews like to claim Palestine because their sky daddy says they are chosen ones. The Jews like to claim Palestine because they say it was their ancestral land from 5000 years ago. Would it be okay for indigenous and Native Americans to do ethnic cleansing and renconquer their native lands from 2000 years ago?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boutons would rather give them money to illegals then Jews

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boutons would rather give them money to illegals then Jews
    We shouldn't give money to anyone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm waiting for you to stfu and stop mentioning me in your psycho conspiracy bull threads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While some US Jews want to protect Palestinians, I'd guess the vast "generic" majority are pro-Israel and if that means ing over the Palestinians, then tough luck

And of course, Trash is also pandering to the pro-Israel End Timer evangelicals, (as he did when he -You-Palestinians moved US Embassy to Jerusalem), who say Jews are going to and who see Jews and Israel a Biblical-stepping stone to The Rapture (c)
    I don't really have a dog in this fight but in general, if an entire group of countries says Death To America and calls us the Great Satan and , and the other country makes up our political and financial elite, I wonder which side we're going to take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't really have a dog in this fight but in general, if an entire group of countries says Death To America and calls us the Great Satan and , and the other country makes up our political and financial elite, I wonder which side we're going to take.
    PragerU: Stop caring about things. Don't try to make the world better. Accept your lot in life. Shut up and blindly follow what authority figures tell you.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jews bad now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/aclu-celebrates-international-mens-day-men-who-get-their-periods-are-men

On Tuesday, the American Civil Liberties Union decided to offer their own interpretation of what it means to be a man, since International Men’s Day is celebrated annually on November 19.

Although International Men’s Day (IMD) focuses on six pillars: highlighting discrimination against men; supporting male health issues; improving gender relations; promoting gender equality; celebrating male contributions to society; and promoting male role models, as Yahoo acknowledged, the ACLU had its own leftist iden y politics view, writing on Twitter: “There’s no one way to be a man. Men who get their periods are men. Men who get pregnant and give birth are men. Trans and non-binary men

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NETANYAHU UNAWARE OF THE CAMERA "AMERICA CAN EASILY BE MOVED"

AmeriDUMBS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/aclu-celebrates-international-mens-day-men-who-get-their-periods-are-men

On Tuesday, the American Civil Liberties Union decided to offer their own interpretation of what it means to be a man, since International Men’s Day is celebrated annually on November 19.

Although International Men’s Day (IMD) focuses on six pillars: highlighting discrimination against men; supporting male health issues; improving gender relations; promoting gender equality; celebrating male contributions to society; and promoting male role models, as Yahoo acknowledged, the ACLU had its own leftist iden y politics view, writing on Twitter: “There’s no one way to be a man. Men who get their periods are men. Men who get pregnant and give birth are men. Trans and non-binary men

welcome to the world of the ing loons!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    welcome to the world of the ing loons!
    The AmeriDUMBS, I agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The AmeriDUMBS, I agree.
    You need to work on your nicknames.

American'ts. Ameri s, Ameritaints.. etc..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Never said Israel was the only democracy only that it was the only non- hole. Even places like Dubai are built by ing slave labor just like the pyramids were 50 trillion years ago when you read about it.

Anyways, sorry the Jews have .1% of the Middle East and the Arabs only 99.9%. They really are an underprivileged persecuted group over there so I too feel for them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why Jews have been expelled from 109 different countries

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^100% totally not an anti-semite

Thread Information