My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Rumour is Mourinho in

Its kane. Hes the real problem.

The offense needs to be systematic. it cant be catered to kane. Hes not an all time great talent to deserve that freedom and treatment

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    How many months after getting them to their first CL? :

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Nobody NOBODY expected them to get that far tbh
    Shocking

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Its kane. Hes the real problem.

The offense needs to be systematic. it cant be catered to kane. Hes not an all time great talent to deserve that freedom and treatment
    In b4 Kane goes to Mou’s doghouse?

He got lucky Kane went down.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He got lucky Kane went down.

#TrustinVlade Divac Doesnt Flop's Avatar
    My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Idiotic. Tottenham was irrelevant before this guy. One bad season and he's sacked? They'll regret it.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Idiotic. Tottenham was irrelevant before this guy. One bad season and he's sacked? They'll regret it.
    5 seasons, 0 trophies Top 4 finishes and a CL final are not trophies by the way.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Jose was an amazing analyst on Skysports and Bein

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

should trade kane or have him play much deeper as a primary false 9 with son, other forwards being the real release

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Levy is an idiot.

And I’m done with them.
    Worst decision ever.
    Who gives a fck if they win a minor cup.
    They played their best years of football ever under Ponchettino.

Good bye. I got no team.

Levy is an idiot.

And I’m done with them.
    Worst decision ever.
    Who gives a fck if they win a minor cup.
    They played their best years of football ever under Ponchettino.

Good bye. I got no team.
    take harry kancer with you.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    take harry kancer with you.
    Yeah.
    Cant have a White guy interfering with my Muslim’s chances to win the golden boot.
    You are too funny. Never did see the value in how both of them played during Salah’s golden year, too bad for you.

tottenham is Sonaldo team now.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    tottenham is Sonaldo team now.
    Whatever.

I made it through Harry Rednapp et al, I won’t tolerate Levy hiring Mo.
    Gary Lineker had it correct. For a team like Tottenham, they won’t find better than the P.
    And they clearly did not.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    kane is holding this team back...they need to get rid of him, like how manure got rid of rooney..

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    kane is holding this team back...they need to get rid of him, like how manure got rid of rooney..
    Like you watch the games.
    Their defense is clearly the problem.
    Mo is supposed to fix that.

Good luck Spurs.
    Move on without me.
    Fck Mo.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Like you watch the games.
    Their defense is clearly the problem.
    Mo is supposed to fix that.

Good luck Spurs.
    Move on without me.
    Fck Mo.
    So dramatic You know you'll be back if they start winning so cut the BS.

Ranieri getting sacked after delivering Leicester's 1st PL le and Ancelotti the 1st CL for Madrid since the Galaticos are far more egregious sackings than Pochettino's.

Tottenham was on a downward spiral, the highlight of their season so far is running over some eastern european side in the CL. Meanwhile, Tottenham themselves have been humiliated by Bayern and are 20 points behind 1st place 12 games into the season. You can argue Pochettino wasn't provided the necessary funds to revamp the team but still, as currently constructed, Tottenham was good enough to at least not be in their current situation. Pochettino has clearly lost the team.

Even if Mourinho doesn't win anything of substance for Tottenham, it was clearly time for a change and to try something new.

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Yeah, just ask Arsenal. Your advice is working wonders for them. You know how hard it is to win trophies in a financially unbalanced sports league like EPL? Or the champions league for that matter?

Mourinho has become a joke. His goal apparently is to crash and burn at every major club in England at this point.

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    5 seasons, 0 trophies Top 4 finishes and a CL final are not trophies by the way.
    And what were they before he arrived? How close were they getting? They were basically Everton.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    So dramatic You know you'll be back if they start winning so cut the BS.

Ranieri getting sacked after delivering Leicester's 1st PL le and Ancelotti the 1st CL for Madrid since the Galaticos are far more egregious sackings than Pochettino's.

Tottenham was on a downward spiral, the highlight of their season so far is running over some eastern european side in the CL. Meanwhile, Tottenham themselves have been humiliated by Bayern and are 20 points behind 1st place 12 games into the season. You can argue Pochettino wasn't provided the necessary funds to revamp the team but still, as currently constructed, Tottenham was good enough to at least not be in their current situation. Pochettino has clearly lost the team.

Even if Mourinho doesn't win anything of substance for Tottenham, it was clearly time for a change and to try something new.
    The change should be Levy.
    Pochettino lost a bunch of guys in that they are running out of contract so they had different reasons depending on their situation, to actually play hard. Eriksen, Alderwereld, Vertonghen, Dier, Rose, and they gave away Trippier knowing Rose and Aurier were very week.
    Thats like 3 horrible spending periods that put players in limbo. That’s NOT Pochettino’s fault.

Im gone. I don’t care. I don’t live in London, I did not grow up in that environment surrounding “the shirt” so it’s not that difficult. But I just don’t care if they win or lose. The only thing dramatic about it is that I am the only Tottenham supporter on this tiny little section of a sports message board. The people I do know who are full native supporters are the ones I feel sorry for.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Mou seems figured out at this point, hopefully he reinvents himself at Tottenham. He won les at Chelsea, maybe London atmosphere suits him better. But Abramovich used to spend a lot, Levy on the other hand not so much.

Thread Information