My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So glad spurs didn’t bite on Melo but why don’t the spurs take a shot at Jamal Crawford? Wasn’t/isn’t he a Pop guy? As in one of the guys Pop seeks out after losses to slurp on the court.

Defense can’t get any worse than Marco. He can provide much needed offense. Can shoot three ballers. Get to FT line.

Most of all he’s Dejounte’s mentor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So glad spurs didn’t bite on Melo but why don’t the spurs take a shot at Jamal Crawford? Wasn’t/isn’t he a Pop guy? As in one of the guys Pop seeks out after losses to slurp on the court.

Defense can’t get any worse than Marco. He can provide much needed offense. Can shoot three ballers. Get to FT line.

Most of all he’s Dejounte’s mentor.
    Don't bet on that. He's also done. His career numbers are 41%FG 34.8%3G 14.6 ppg. His last two years: 41.5/39.7 FG%, .331/.332 3G%, 10.3/7.9 ppg

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Much needed offense? Spurs are top 10 in offense..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah...…..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As good a tank commander as any..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the dude will be 40 before the season ends, I like him though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sigh... I saw this in another post. But perhaps about five years ago, but now... He may be washed up. Could he have a resurgence like Bobo did when he got the chance to play with his buddy, TP9, if Crawford were to have the chance to play with Murray? Who knows, but perhaps that could be a benefit there(?). Of coarse, his defense is in question, but does he have enough in the tank to play. If so, he'd make a nice addition coming off the bench. Perhaps the BIG QUESTION would be is: "who is expendable? Beli?" Crawford has been out for a while, which could either be a blessing or a curse for him. It's a risk with lot's of unknowns & it could be to this teams disadvantage. It would be like trying to chose the lesser of two evils or something. Sigh...

Thread Information