Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll run that lineup back again for a few more games at least
    Nothing to lose anymore. It’s too bad there isn’t a better option that hasn’t been tried out there yet.. Oh wait...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t give Pop credit for tanking. You’re letting him off the hook. He’s been horrible the and should own it.
    “It’s just basketball. I don’t have a magician’s hat. These guys are professionals. You guys need to ask better questions.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People forget that this team can't win on the road. Spurs can't even win home games. I mean they had to get a stop on the last possession to beat the Wiz at home, so there's no reason to think they will win this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smith taking a giant ish on sa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are the worst team in the league by far. We don’t have any major injuries in our players.
    One of the issue is a several brain damage in the coach and the worst coaching staff, no experience and lack of balls.
    Just Pop puppets.

Do you think Becky is a good coach for NBA, now we are soft and feminist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs like Team USA out there. Coincidence?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank God I didn't waste my time and energy going to this game, tonight.

SMDH

And of course Lonnie remains glued to the bench while Belinelli, Forbes & Mills continue their matador act on the court......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are the worst team in the league by far. We don’t have any major injuries in our players.
    One of the issue is a several brain damage in the coach and the worst coaching staff, no experience and lack of balls.
    Just Pop puppets.

Do you think Becky is a good coach for NBA, now we are soft and feminist.
    Does that mean we have the worst coach in the NBA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serious question tbh - is there anybody out there that doesn't think Pop is easily the worst coach in the league so far this season?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serious question tbh - is there anybody out there that doesn't think Pop is easily the worst coach in the league so far this season?
    It's Kerr, tbh. He asked a ESPN sideline reporter for coaching advice last week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's Kerr, tbh. He asked a ESPN sideline reporter for coaching advice last week.
    Not even close, Spurs have been by far the healthier team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even close, Spurs have been by far the healthier team.
    You actually think Kerr did any real coaching when he had Durant, Klay, Curry and Green as a solid 4th man? He aped Pop's system too and now that he's left with a crippled team, he realizes he has no plan of his own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1250 wins is a nice number to retire on. I just pray he doesn't go for 1300. That could take 2 or 3 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like Pop is the modern day Mark Jackson out there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1250 wins is a nice number to retire on. I just pray he doesn't go for 1300. That could take 2 or 3 years.
    I thought tanking was preferred?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You actually think Kerr did any real coaching when he had Durant, Klay, Curry and Green as a solid 4th man? He aped Pop's system too and now that he's left with a crippled team, he realizes he has no plan of his own.
    So what's Pop's excuse?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what's Pop's excuse?
    Load Management ed him and us over. Then Morris got sloppy seconds. But yes, he's been horrible to start this season no doubt. Beyond stubborn and his fascination with Mills, Marco and Forbes is sickening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought tanking was preferred?
    I am not talking about tanking or anything besides just getting Pop gone and bringing in a new regime to try to clean up Pop's mess. I do not want Pop around to make any more decisions about the Spurs' future even if it is tanking. The decisions he has made for the last several years have been consistently bad, and he is essentially killing this team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Load Management ed him and us over. Then Morris got sloppy seconds. But yes, he's been horrible to start this season no doubt. Beyond stubborn and his fascination with Mills, Marco and Forbes is sickening.
    This has been going on for way longer than this season. People have been calling it out for awhile. The teams sucks now so this is just getting more and more exposed.

The crazy thing is, individually, each one of those guys can bring a little something to the game, very little, but something. Playing them together is just beyond idiotic. Playing them together for as many minutes they get is even worse. Starting a backcourt of Bryn and Mills is beyond laughable and inexcusable from an NBA head coach. Anyone else besides Pop would have been called out and fired by now.

5 rings ain’t walking through that door. This is 2019.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not talking about tanking or anything besides just getting Pop gone and bringing in a new regime to try to clean up Pop's mess. I do not want Pop around to make any more decisions about the Spurs' future even if it is tanking. The decisions he has made for the last several years have been consistently bad, and he is essentially killing this team.
    What if a new coach came in and the Spurs made the playoffs? Would you be happy or sad?

I'm trying to get the hang of this...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This has been going on for way longer than this season. People have been calling it out for awhile. The teams sucks now so this is just getting more and more exposed.

The crazy thing is, individually, each one of those guys can bring a little something to the game, very little, but something. Playing them together is just beyond idiotic. Playing them together for as many minutes they get is even worse. Starting a backcourt of Bryn and Mills is beyond laughable and inexcusable from an NBA head coach. Anyone else besides Pop would have been called out and fired by now.

5 rings ain’t walking through that door. This is 2019.
    Well, technically 5 rings do walk through that door every day since Timmy is on the coaching staff. I think he can suit up now and play better than the lump of we have out there. , Timmy's three ball is probably better than DeMar's.

Tim to Tony to Manu! bdictjames's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like ur describing DDR... yet DDR never gets put in the dig house regardless of how many low IG plays and lack of shooting he displays... Our young players will never grow if they aren't put in a position to be successful... Trotting DJ out there with those guys is literally the worst possible situation he could be in because he MUST give them the ball or else they will mentally check out the game
    It kinda worked with Derrick White last season... just saying.

Derrick White and DJ have different facets to their game. DJ is no doubt the more athletic player. Derrick White is more poised, more skilled, able to facilitate better. As a Spurs fan, I like our chances better with Derrick holding the fort. And you wonder why Patty started the game? Pop needs high IQ players out there. Sorry. DJ has a lot more growing to do. A LOT MORE.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs need Sean Marks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if a new coach came in and the Spurs made the playoffs? Would you be happy or sad?

I'm trying to get the hang of this...
    The hang of what? I always root for the Spurs to win - even now. But making the playoffs is not really what I am focused on at the moment. I want the Spurs to play a brand of basketball that is exciting enough to reignite my passion for the team. I want to see players play for the team rather than themselves, and play with passion and a modi of intelligence. If the team played like that - win or lose - I would be a great deal happier than I am now.

Thread Information