Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team needs a players meeting only. Or do they just not care. I think lack of chemistry is showing. Also lma steady decline is only going to get worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two. Duncan and Leonard. Pop could be a "WHOOLE different guy" when he had both. Amazing how that works huh?
    Kawhi wasn't a lottery pick... Only lottery picks are considered "high draft picks"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree. There's still a market for Aldridge, provided he's motivated, which he should be if he's traded to a contender.
    Why would a contender want Aldridge, though? There aren't many teams that utilize his style of play anymore and he NEEDS to be a top 2 option to maximize his ability.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lma will be 35 next season,not alot of time left to get good value for an aging big man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree. There's still a market for Aldridge, provided he's motivated, which he should be if he's traded to a contender.
    ^Speaking of dumbass takes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would a contender want Aldridge, though? There aren't many teams that utilize his style of play anymore and he NEEDS to be a top 2 option to maximize his ability.
    Maybe a Boston, Utah, etc... We now know that Aldridge can't be #1, but maybe go to a team where there's less pressure for him to be the man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Speaking of dumbass takes.
    This thread is a little above your head dip . Shouldn't you be doing your Pop is senile, Pop sucks schtick for the masses on here? Trying to pretend you know anything about basketball seems a little too rick for you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, another loss, and this time to a Wizards team that has a worse record.

I'm still a Spurs fan, so at least I've learned that I am sticking with the team and watching the games still (even though I am in another country and with the time difference find it hard to do so), but yeah, still trying to watch them on League Pass Broadband.

Anyway, just wanted to say, I don't like this team anywhere near as much as the '96-'97 team that was decimated with injures and finished with a 20 and 62 record I think it was (correct me if I am wrong). That team had way more heart that this one. I still liked following that team as they played hard (especially on the defensive end) despite their lack of talent due to all the injuries. This team is terrible on the defensive end. They couldn't stop a stationary traffic cone from scoring.

Thread Information