My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA for Gordon Hayward plz
    Hayward and R. Williams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Pop is part of the trade packages.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's sad because, with only a few changes, the Spurs could have retooled for the future while remaining compe ive.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don't have the balls for such inseason upheaval, nor will they likely be able to get what they'd likely want for their most valuable assets (young, somewhat proven veterans). At best, we're probably looking at a DeRozan trade (obviously, someone like Belinelli, Carroll, Lyles could be included), but I wouldn't put it past them to do nothing either.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA i can see getting shipped out. He looks like he cares less out there. DD plays his heart out and you can tell he doesn't like losing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Pop is part of the trade packages.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Twitter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd trade LMA--not a fan of DD but I wouldn't mind if they kept him and Gay.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one of the twitter folks stoking fire about lonnie not playing today

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one of the twitter folks stoking fire about lonnie not playing today
    Lonnie never plays anyway

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope it's true, can't watch this team with LMA/DDR on it anymore.
    I rather watch 48 minutes of Mills and Forbes than any minutes of LMA/DDR

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs definitely won't trade Mills no matter what. I don't think they'll trade Forbes either, but who knows. They might just be that dumb to trade Lonnie, Keldon, White or Murray. RC just needs some whisky.

While they are at it they should trade the coach too, I take an unproven college coach or a lesbian ex-WNBA player instead any day

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least DeRozan is keeping his trade value up with his stats, just hope other teams don’t look at the end of game footage.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope it's true, can't watch this team with LMA/DDR on it anymore.
    I rather watch 48 minutes of Mills and Forbes than any minutes of LMA/DDR
    I’m for upgrading the roster, but Seriously?

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'd be really stupid not to. Playoffs are basically it off the question. The Spurs have the toughest remaining schedule, are showing no defensive improvement, and have a roster that does not fit together.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'd be really stupid not to. Playoffs are basically out of the question. The Spurs have the toughest remaining schedule, are showing no defensive improvement, and have a roster that does not fit together.
    +1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see why they wouldn't trade LA and DD in separate trades I don't think we could get worse and I actually think you could get some pieces to add to our current young pieces. Boston has supposive interest in LA. Orlando in DD. This is the way to go I've been calling for this forever my fingers are crossed the team right now has players that can beat you off the dribble DD is not a fit LA would be a fit but he looks like he checked out but if you could get Gordon plus from Orlando and then use LA to get a shooter or two it helps this team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7 game losing streaks tend to lead to this kind of talk. Where there's smoke there's fire. Something may get done

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'd be really stupid not to. Playoffs are basically it off the question. The Spurs have the toughest remaining schedule, are showing no defensive improvement, and have a roster that does not fit together.
    All true. The roster is really not compe ive in today's NBA. Pretty much outmatched every night. Need to blow it up, or risk losing everyone for nothing/everyone tuning out Pop anyway.

When you look at every other team, they have numerous young players lighting it up. Yet we rely on guys like Forbes and Mills.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hayward and R. Williams
    an undersized center and a guy who had a major injury and makes 32 millions a year? Okay if we get rid of Mills at the same time but Boston won’t take him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    an undersized center and a guy who had a major injury and makes 32 millions a year? Okay if we get rid of Mills at the same time but Boston won’t take him
    LMA isn’t an MVP caliber player. So you’re not going to get one in return for him. However, Hayward/Williams on this team instead of LMA would most certainly make the spurs better. Williams is young, extremely athletic with a long reach and is an excellent rim protector. He fills one big need for the team.

Having a go-to wing player with good size that can shoot(43.3% 3pt) is also another need. Hayward provides us that. Trading DDR to Orlando would fill the other needs for wing defenders by getting Ross and Gordon

this SL is a huge improvement to the current lineup....
    Murray (or White)
    Ross
    Hayward
    Gordon
    Williams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA i can see getting shipped out. He looks like he cares less out there. DD plays his heart out and you can tell he doesn't like losing.
    Well seems like he’s done a pretty job his whole career

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA isn’t an MVP caliber player. So you’re not going to get one in return for him. However, Hayward/Williams on this team instead of LMA would most certainly make the spurs better. Williams is young, extremely athletic with a long reach and is an excellent rim protector. He fills one big need for the team.

Having a go-to wing player with good size that can shoot(43.3% 3pt) is also another need. Hayward provides us that. Trading DDR to Orlando would fill the other needs for wing defenders by getting Ross and Gordon

this SL is a huge improvement to the current lineup....
    Murray (or White)
    Ross
    Hayward
    Gordon
    Williams
    Yes but not enough to win. The Spurs should look for picks and expiring contracts to start rebuilding

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That means we should keep him? What do we care about here? His feelings? Or winning?

Thread Information