Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1388
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Totally. Facts are ing stupid
    Yeah, pretty much. You can cling to the polls all you want, but it's not going to actually change anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That data is stupid as then.
    Complains about Trump. Parrots alternative facts theory.

Makes sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody talks over Bernie. He talks louder and more than anyone else. His raised arm, jabbing finger, spit drooling diatribes annoy the out of me. Did he ever once give any realistic breakdown of how he’s paying for all this free without tanking the economy or getting it enacted. As a presidential nominee the undercard is going to be running from him like he’s got Ebola and Coronavirus combined.
    you sound really shook

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, pretty much. You can cling to the polls all you want, but it's not going to actually change anything.
    Yah man, polls don’t mean anything at all.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Oh I know. The party is awful about trying to be in the middle. Like, you can still compromise on even if you have a strong view to the contrary. You don't have to be a weak from jump street to pass laws. If you're the only one compromising, you're just going to end up losing. Turns out, if people wanted to vote for someone conservative, they'll just vote republican instead.
    They think voters pick who to vote for via some mechanical process where each person figures out who they sit closer to on the ideological spectrum thus if they nominate someone who’s barely to the left of the Republican candidate they’ll be able to win all the moderate Republicans and independents despite all the evidence in the world showing that’s not how it works at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Complains about Trump. Parrots alternative facts theory.

Makes sense.
    Yeah, because it turns out that not like Trump doesn't erase the fact that he won. Democrats doing the same ignorant that made them lose in 2016 and thinking that it's going to work in 2020 is amazing. No one gives a about sound bites. The media will complain about them. Polling will make it seem like a big deal. It won't come out in voting.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you have 104 thousand posts here just under that account. No one needs to collect anything on you
    And yet, you have

Why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you sound really shook
    I agree with Warren. Sanders has done and will do .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody talks over Bernie. He talks louder and more than anyone else. His raised arm, jabbing finger, spit drooling diatribes annoy the out of me. Did he ever once give any realistic breakdown of how he’s paying for all this free without tanking the economy or getting it enacted. As a presidential nominee the undercard is going to be running from him like he’s got Ebola and Coronavirus combined.
    I watched him just try to outloud someone right after we were talking about this. He had no more right to speak; my he is really obnoxious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with Warren. Sanders has done and will do .
    ok Nancy

hope youre able to sleep it off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, because it turns out that not like Trump doesn't erase the fact that he won. Democrats doing the same ignorant that made them lose in 2016 and thinking that it's going to work in 2020 is amazing. No one gives a about sound bites. The media will complain about them. Polling will make it seem like a big deal. It won't come out in voting.
    So everyone’s mind is made up and there’s no such thing as a swing voter. Cool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What he said was actually describing sexual assault.
    He described an atmosphere in which women enjoy genital stimulation. Welcome to the real world, snowflake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wants to help minorities start their own businesses? Nice.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They think voters pick who to vote for via some mechanical process where each person figures out who they sit closer to on the ideological spectrum thus if they nominate someone who’s barely to the left of the Republican candidate they’ll be able to win all the moderate Republicans and independents despite all the evidence in the world showing that’s not how it works at all.
    Which is why it's silly to talk about whether Hillary is a centrist or a progressive. She's a ing psychopath who will be whatever she needs to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie is going to save us from all the greedy corporations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He described an atmosphere in which women enjoy genital stimulation. Welcome to the real world, snowflake.
    Wait, you talk about a fictional world where women love being unexpectedly groped by sleazy dudes, and then talk to be about the "real world"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minorities are great at starting their own businesses. See:India

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They had those businesses in the 80's and 90's. They just weren't paying taxes.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, you talk about a fictional world where women love being unexpectedly groped by sleazy dudes, and then talk to be about the "real world"?
    Sadly, you've never apparently been to any really fun parties.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm all up for debates and discussions about but I dont like how we as a collective tear each other down a peg because we're not progressive or moderate enough even though we're on the same page probably on 99% of the issues.

That's how Republicans beat us.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's money to be made in that sector, Chris.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    All of the most recent elections show that trying to win the swing voter is massively overrated.

Romney won independents in 2012 but there were simply more Democratic voters who showed up than there were Republicans.

2004 I think was the worst. John Kerry was so focused on trying to win swing voters by being barely to the left of GWB on everything (to the point where he even said he’d vote for the Iraq War all over again) that he’s the only Democrat since 1988 to not even win the popular vote thanks to liberal voter turnout

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People don't swing on stupid like, "he said Cuba did a good thing". Like, who's gonna's be okay with a radical restructuring of the healthcare and tuition systems by then think that being objective enough to mention a good thing a bad dude did is worth throwing it all away?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information