Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just like the rest of the weak males on the left you're spineless spurraider21 and that's all there is to it.
    here i'll spell it out for you

elizabeth warren would be better than trump
    bernie sanders would be better than trump
    andrew yang would be better than trump
    joe biden would be better than trump
    pette buttigieg would be better than trump
    tom steyer would be better than trump
    amy klobuchar would be better than trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    here i'll spell it out for you

elizabeth warren would be better than trump
    bernie sanders would be better than trump
    andrew yang would be better than trump
    joe biden would be better than trump
    pette buttigieg would be better than trump
    tom steyer would be better than trump
    amy klobuchar would be better than trump
    but you hate liars?
    but you hate liars?
    chicoms away!
    well son of a ...
    square in round hole
    who?
    who?

so out of all them you can't be a man and claim exactly who would be better, everyone's better! you get a better, and you get a better, and you get a better!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're spineless spurraider21 just like i said you were

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but you hate liars?
    but you hate liars?
    i do hate liars. trump lies more than any of them and it's not even remotely close.

there's also more to consider than how often they lie. its what policies they are likely to pass. what appointments they would make to important positions, both judicial and administrative.

chicoms away!
    well son of a ...
    square in round hole
    who?
    who?
    incoherent rambling. dont even know how to respond

so out of all them you can't be a man and claim exactly who would be better, everyone's better! you get a better, and you get a better, and you get a better!!!!
    i said exactly which of them would be better than trump. i think they would all back better policies than trump, make much smarter, better informed appointments, and lie significantly less than him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i do hate liars. trump lies more than any of them and it's not even remotely close.

there's also more to consider than how often they lie. its what policies they are likely to pass. what appointments they would make to important positions, both judicial and administrative.

incoherent rambling. dont even know how to respond

i said exactly which of them would be better than trump. i think they would all back better policies than trump, make much smarter, better informed appointments, and lie significantly less than him
    yeah they're all saints and lie less... 3+ yrs of russiagate isn't lying like trump has, getting into harvard on the back of the natives isn't such a big deal right, when push comes to shove you either fire the prosecutor or you don't get the money, etc but but but trump!

you're literally in your feelings and are as bias and partisan as they come. you're a weak individual with a weak stance on what we're discussing because you're spineless.

you won't point out your pick because they're all so damn great with great policies that would destroy this country but they're great and very sympathetic and empathetic as well as all up in their feelings too just like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah they're all saints and lie less... 3+ yrs of russiagate isn't lying like trump has, getting into harvard on the back of the natives isn't such a big deal right, when push comes to shove you either fire the prosecutor or you don't get the money, etc but but but trump!
    didnt say they're all saints. im not a fan of most of them. but they're better than trump for the reasons i mentioned

"russiagate" was a legitimate investigation which ultimately did not find coordination between russia and the trump campaign. but i'm glad it was investigated. i dont believe any of the people running were nearly as active in that process as others like shiff/lieu, etc.

boston globe took an in depth view into warren's career and never found that she got any position through the native american stuff. i do agree that it was stupid of her to revive that issue with the whole DNA test crap. she has owned that she was wrong and apologized for it. as anybody with integrity should.

theres nothing to suggest that biden did anything for improper, corrupt reasons. theres nothing illegal about withholding aid for policy purposes. biden did so as an extension of the obama administration, and there was a consensus among our allies that the prosecutor had to go. trump withheld aid so improve his re-election chances, which is why he had his personal attorney working that angle, as opposed to an actual diplomat like his vice president, secretary of state, etc

you're literally in your feelings and are as bias and partisan as they come. you're a weak individual with a weak stance on what we're discussing because you're spineless.

you won't point out your pick because they're all so damn great with great policies that would destroy this country but they're great and very sympathetic and empathetic as well as all up in their feelings too just like you.
    is there a specific issue you want to discuss more in depth? healthcare? tax policy? defense spending? education? climate change? pick one and we can discuss it and then i can tell you why each of those candidates are better than trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didnt say they're all saints. im not a fan of most of them. but they're better than trump for the reasons i mentioned

"russiagate" was a legitimate investigation which ultimately did not find coordination between russia and the trump campaign. but i'm glad it was investigated. i dont believe any of the people running were nearly as active in that process as others like shiff/lieu, etc.

boston globe took an in depth view into warren's career and never found that she got any position through the native american stuff. i do agree that it was stupid of her to revive that issue with the whole DNA test crap. she has owned that she was wrong and apologized for it. as anybody with integrity should.

theres nothing to suggest that biden did anything for improper, corrupt reasons. theres nothing illegal about withholding aid for policy purposes. biden did so as an extension of the obama administration, and there was a consensus among our allies that the prosecutor had to go. trump withheld aid so improve his re-election chances, which is why he had his personal attorney working that angle, as opposed to an actual diplomat like his vice president, secretary of state, etc

is there a specific issue you want to discuss more in depth? healthcare? tax policy? defense spending? education? climate change? pick one and we can discuss it and then i can tell you why each of those candidates are better than trump
    nah not really... you're a brick wall i'd rather not smash my head against. a spineless brick wall that is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah not really... you're a brick wall i'd rather not smash my head against. a spineless brick wall that is.

kw: you're a pussy, you dont actually want to defend your position

me: ok, pick one of these positions to discuss

kw: no way! you're spineless!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

kw: you're a pussy, you dont actually want to defend your position

me: ok, pick one of these positions to discuss

kw: no way! you're spineless!
    this person is better... and this person... and this person... who's your person spineless spurraider21?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this person is better... and this person... and this person... who's your person spineless spurraider21?
    i've already said on more than one occasion that i like warren from the bunch, though i'm troubled by her softening on medicare for all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i've already said on more than one occasion that i like warren from the bunch, though i'm troubled by her softening on medicare for all
    you mean her outright refusal to say that taxes will be ing steep af for everyone but mostly the middle class? that MfA is a big ing ponzi scheme...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you mean her outright refusal to say that taxes will be ing steep af for everyone but mostly the middle class? that MfA is a big ing ponzi scheme...
    the plan she proposed to pay for m4a didnt include taxes for anybody besides the wealthy and big employers.

although even if it did increase taxes on the middle class i'd be for it. it cant be a ponzi scheme if its not for-profit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is Mayo Pete's online superfan?

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...e-editor.html-
    Last edited by Winehole23; 12-21-2019 at 01:19 AM. Reason: bum link fixed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just like bootyjudge's campaign and presidency to come

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, they had to buy this domain for grandpa

http://www.joe30330.us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, they had to buy this domain for grandpa

http://www.joe30330.us
    that's the tiest wordpress site i've ever seen... wordpress is so easy even for non-full-stack programmers that they could've done a better job with it.

looks as empty as what sleepy joe has between his ears and under his fake hair.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie Piledrives Billionaire Funded Candidates To Their Faces

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    biden talking about his record on iraq... "yeah i voted for it, but i realized it was wrong, and i was VP for barack obama who opposed the war!"

cmon man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bernie repeated himself... goes back to vietnam/iraq being predicated on lies. he already said that last time he was up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bootyjudge milking his service. he should put tulsi on his ticket and they can campaign in uniform tbh
    Last edited by spurraider21; 01-14-2020 at 09:27 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie has confused Bush with Trump and called the Sunrise Movement the Sunrise Organization so far in this debate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Protectionism sucks kids. Never ever forget that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie has confused Bush with Trump and called the Sunrise Movement the Sunrise Organization so far in this debate.
    oh man. thats gonna be a campaign killer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sanders caught warren with her pants down

Thread Information