Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1388
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of the most recent elections show that trying to win the swing voter is massively overrated.

Romney won independents in 2012 but there were simply more Democratic voters who showed up than there were Republicans.

2004 I think was the worst. John Kerry was so focused on trying to win swing voters by being barely to the left of GWB on everything (to the point where he even said he’d vote for the Iraq War all over again) that he’s the only Democrat since 1988 to not even win the popular vote thanks to liberal voter turnout
    And if the base Bernie turns out isn’t enough to offset the centrists he loses, what value does the stupid he spouts add then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do those comments help? Are they necessary? Do they advance the cause of the radical restructuring you mention or do they hurt?
    They don't affect it at all. At all. They didn't help, but a bunch of the things he says don't help or hurt that cause.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, but my guess is that you still don't like people grabbing your junk unless they're someone you want to do it. And I don't think that makes you a snowflake.
    Did you miss the part where Trump said they "let" him do it? (if you want to believe him literally; to me he was just saying whatever boast popped into his mind).

You drank the kool aid, bro.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steyer had the best moment-

when he passionately brought up trumps treason in helsinki

”we were cyber ed and trump took the side of the attackers”

good job

bernie still got this tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you miss the part where Trump said they "let" him do it? (if you want to believe him literally; to me he was just saying whatever boast popped into his mind).

You took the kool aid, bro.
    He also said he could kill a guy and people would still love him. You don't have to tell me that he was probably kidding. The point isn't about how serious he was. It is that no one except democrats and apparently you really cared what he said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don't affect it at all. At all. They didn't help, but a bunch of the things he says don't help or hurt that cause.
    And your basis for saying that is what? Your personal opinion?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF. I’m sure every black mother and father listened to that and got the warm fuzzies that Bernie was going to help their sons grow up to be dope dealers. Does he just pull this out of his ass?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And your basis for saying that is what? Your personal opinion?
    It's as good as any.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pocohantas wants that VP slot; but she snubbed Bernie on another handshake.
    Just another "nasty woman"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So sound bites don’t matter, it’s all about what the candidate proposes as policy.

But no one reads and educates themselves about policy. They just rely on sound bites reported by the media.

Makes sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF. I’m sure every black mother and father listened to that and got the warm fuzzies that Bernie was going to help their sons grow up to be dope dealers. Does he just pull this out of his ass?
    Imagine being this out of touch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's as good as any.
    Nope

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also said he could kill a guy and people would still love him. You don't have to tell me that he was probably kidding. The point isn't about how serious he was. It is that no one except democrats and apparently you really cared what he said.
    Oh, yea; the Democrats cared by giving the nomination someone who enables a high-profile sexual predator.

How stupid (snowflake) do you have to be to overlook that?

But even if you took Hillary out of the equation, people saw it for what it was, a gimmick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep telling yourself that. Hopefully, this is all just academic, but there's a legit chance 2016 happens again, and you'll be left wondering how you had all the answers and still got the biggest question wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, yea; the Democrats cared by giving the nomination someone who enables a high-profile sexual predator.

How stupid (snowflake) do you have to be to overlook that?

But even if you took Hillary out of the equation, people saw it for what it was, a gimmick.
    Don't think people cared one way or the other. They didn't feel the need to vote against him or to do the mental gymnastics you're doing. They just moved on with their lives and worried about which candidate they thought would help them the most.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So sound bites don’t matter, it’s all about what the candidate proposes as policy.

But no one reads and educates themselves about policy. They just rely on sound bites reported by the media.

Makes sense.
    Who are you lampooning here?

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This "debate" was horrible. Literally zero substance. Just a bunch of yelling and rambling bull . Trump loving it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep telling yourself that. Hopefully, this is all just academic, but there's a legit chance 2016 happens again, and you'll be left wondering how you had all the answers and still got the biggest question wrong.
    Ok. Keep telling yourself Bernie doesn’t need votes to win. We’ll see how that strategy works in November

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet you keep defending the guy who says the 2008 collapse happened because congress forced banks to make home loans to blacks. That's not even a center right view of the great recession, it's a hard right conspiracy theory. But Boomerberg is the one that's going to get the base out to vote.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't think people cared one way or the other. They didn't feel the need to vote against him or to do the mental gymnastics you're doing. They just moved on with their lives and worried about which candidate they thought would help them the most.
    Bruh, you're the one crying that locker room talk is worse than actual do ented sexual misdeeds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who are you lampooning here?
    Chinook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This "debate" was horrible. Literally zero substance. Just a bunch of yelling and rambling bull . Trump loving it.
    That's just his game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok. Keep telling yourself Bernie doesn’t need votes to win. We’ll see how that strategy works in November
    You're already conceding that it'll work all the way through the primaries, where people will disproportionately care about it more than in the general election eight months from now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're already conceding that it'll work all the way through the primaries, where people will disproportionately care about it more than in the general election eight months from now.
    No, I’m saying the loud grandpa is driving away votes he needs and relying on turnout that’s orders of magnitude greater than ever before seen to win. You’re facts don’t matter. I like my odds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh, you're the one crying that locker room talk is worse than actual do ented sexual misdeeds.
    Nope. You brought up both of those terms and equated them. I said, "He described sexual assault, and no one really ended up caring." And you've gone post after post trying argue that everyone cared so much that they took time out of their lives to hash out the psychology and social norms of powerful men.

Thread Information