Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP might want to sit down, I've got some bad news about Pearl Harbor as well.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just great. The one guy who is always positive, was the alpha and leader and just talking about how the guys have to stick together:

We need a blow up behind the scenes. Time for some drastic measures.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh oh dejounte is not happy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pop's answer to changing the line up was making it worse

expected

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Op acting like he was one of the those who opposed forbes/Mills/Belli.

when in reality he was one of the biggest supporters

Dont worry he'll be back to supporting them in no time lol All of a sudden Pops lineups will make sense in a future write up , and all this never happened

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good thing is we did not win the game otherwise Pop thinks that this starting guard duo is the solution

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We started off really well. I think Pop came up with the perfect line up. Our offense was in tune. Our spacing was great. And we had better energy than usual to start off the game. Forbes really competed tonight and his defense on Beal was admirable. If LMA ever shows up then Pop would be considered a genius tbh.
    U do know we have had games this season scoring tons of points... Right? Let's not pretend we will continue to score this much... But make no mistake... We will ALWAYS give up tons of points with the midget brigade starting... And this was vs the almighty wizards

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do u say this?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's kind of funny because we keep talking about what combination of players do we need to play to win a game. One game! And to be honest, I don't think it matters what combination of players the Spurs play, they are going to lose, lose, lose this season. Might as well trade away older assets while you can get some value.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just great. The one guy who is always positive, was the alpha and leader and just talking about how the guys have to stick together:

DPG21920, it looks like Orsborne deleted that tweet about Dejounte leaving the locker room before speaking to reporters. Use your Twitter powers to get to the bottom of it. Was it a mistake by Orsborne or did the Spurs ask him to delete it? Hmm...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe Pop is starting Mills and Forbes.

I can tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, the lakers will need a replacement for rondo in 2021

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DPG21920, it looks like Orsborne deleted that tweet about Dejounte leaving the locker room before speaking to reporters. Use your Twitter powers to get to the bottom of it. Was it a mistake by Orsborne or did the Spurs ask him to delete it? Hmm...
    Already did - I asked him about it and he said that was not the case; meaning it was not out of anger. I believe he took it down because it just read funny. But you never truly know.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team has defensive issue and they bench the one guy who give max effort on that end for Patty Mills lol

Better hope Murray doesn't have an ambitious uncle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already did - I asked him about it and he said that was not the case; meaning it was not out of anger. I believe he took it down because it just read funny. But you never truly know.
    Thanks, my twig

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, my twig
    More friction?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More friction?

As we’ve talked about, Popovich is doing more harm than good to this organization and will set the franchise back by alienating the future. Pop is cancerous at this point. How ownership/other execs don’t see this and act upon it is madness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More friction?

Damn that’s a shot.

But but but Pop was tough on Tony blah blah blah . Not everyone can be treated like absolute dog and take it. But alot of euros can because they are just so thankful they are in the NBA. That’s why Pop loves them so much.

People (myself included) have been screaming from the roof tops hes ing with the young guys minds for a few years now.

Again, if he’s not part of the future plans, what the is he still coaching for?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's as loud of a shot as I've seen in a long time... He definitely won't play now and it seems like he doesn't give a ... I think he wants to force a trade, tbh... Pop's gonna make the young guys sympathize with Kawhi at this rate... Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's as loud of a shot as I've seen in a long time... He definitely won't play now and it seems like he doesn't give a ... I think he wants to force a trade, tbh... Pop's gonna make the young guys sympathize with Kawhi at this rate... Lol
    I keep saying Kawhi acted like a wanting to leave, but can you ing blame him when this is the Pop he was dealing with night in and night out.

When are people gonna stop acting like it was all Kawhis fault he wanted out.

That er was out there making more jokes after last night loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More friction?

Where there's smoke there's fire. Pop is in the early stages of losing the young talent and locker room, if he hasn't lost them already imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    talk about stirring the pot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WOW things are really bad right now. i've never known the spurs to be a losing team and it's a weird adjustment
    can you blame morris for about-facing this team as fast as he ing could?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be nice if RC or someone went up to Pop and told him that he needs to start playing Walker since we’re losing anyways. This is still a business and his stubbornness to stick with Marco is alienating spurs fan. When you have a losing record, you gotta find ways to make your product watchable for the fans and playing walker would be a start. Next would be white and Murray together. After that make a big trade to show your fans your actually trying and that you actually care that your losing.

anyways, money needs to be made and losing does not help that, especially when it’s with players the fans are tired of watching.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop 2014 had one of the greatest coaching season perhaps ever. Love to see that back but age and the passing of his wife perhaps has put a toll that you just cannot overcome.

Thread Information